Anyone else feel like this shit took a part of them?

Anyone else feel like this shit took a part of them?

Even years later.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0795439/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that fucking drugs?

is that some new trading card game?

Just some shit that makes your reality its bitch.

Ever since then I am just so, oppressively, detatched. I can function and excel but I'm beginning to realize how different I am from everyone else and I feel this may have influenced that.
Anyone else 1?

thats called growing up, nerd

Yes. I smoked that retarded shit for like six weeks 5 years ago, and I still don't feel the same. I didn't have depression or anxiety prior to smoking it. I feel less intelligent than I was prior.

Probably worst thing I ever did, tbchwyf.

You deserve to suffer, druggie piece of shit.

That's funny, I've been feeling detached for quite a while and found that it was due to anxiety.
But I was also wondering if it could have been from me smoking spice as a teenager, I don't think so though.

I wonder this too, that maybe anxiety is causing me to think it fucked me up.

>because there can't be repentant former drug users
Go fuck yourself.

I've developed that "spice-ophrenia" shit they talk about, short term memory is shit, social anxiety through the roof, can't sleep right and smoking weed makes me an anxious paranoid mess.

Smoking that shit was the worst mistake I've ever made

This happens to me too but I've never smoked spice. Smoking weed almost always makes me feel extremely anxious and uncomfortable.

i never really buy incense, no

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Synthetic Weed Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Spice Like Nigga Just Buy Actual Marijuana Haha

pls never do shrooms for your sake

This movie has the exact same plot imdb.com/title/tt0795439/

What does spice even do? Whats the high like and how long does it last?

Depends on the type of spice but, The Mad Hatter (my spice of choice back in the day) made me feel drunk without the nauseua or loss of perception. So it's like the entire world is spinning/vibrating while not being able to use motor skills correctly and everything is funny. I've heard others describe it with hallucinations, others with a more intense marijuana high. Depends on the type of spice

Lasts about 15 minutes but, feels like forever

Some great recreational value there. You can party forever in just 15 minutes. The ultimate time saver.

I used to smoke this shit because it was cheap and it couldn't show up in a piss test

I probably have holes in my brain from smoking it but I don't feel as tho I have any long term side affects

who the fuck knows what I will be like 20 years from now

>who the fuck knows what I will be like 20 years from now
This is what scares me most

yeah it changed my brain in some way for the worse

oh well

> We report the case of a 45-year-old African American male with ST-elevation myocardial infarction, subarachnoid hemorrhage, reversible cardiomyopathy, acute rhabdomyolysis, and severe metabolic derangement associated with the use of K2, an SC.

One guy smoked K2 and his entire organ systems failed

who knows what it did to those of us who were just getting high.

As horrifying as those stories are, every single instance I've researched has shown these to be episodes that took place right after they smoked that shit. Those of us that smoked it 5 years ago and DIDN'T end up in the hospital will be fine.

very hard to say, and i feel it had obvious effects on me even if those didn't include me dying.

>never do shrooms

experience? bad experience? consequences? i am interested if you want to share your story

Not that dude, but I did shrooms when I was 15, and didn't have any lasting effects. It was just like being really high for a really long time.

My only advice is do it around people that aren't dickheads, and have a good babysitter.

>i feel it had obvious effects on me even if those didn't include me dying.
Yes, me as well. Let me guess, they're all mental though, right? Less prone to anxiety and depression prior to smoking it...now you suffer with both? Shotty short term memory? Me too. But at least I'm not having fucking organ failure like the unfortunate bastards that did legit have very bad effects.

My brain isn't the exact same, but at least I'm okay.

no none of that

the main thing i notice is that i sometimes stutter now and never did before. depressing. it was worse for a few years and mostly has gone away though. but i notice for some reason that i have an odd disconnect now with reading stuff out loud to people, like it's harder to do.

How old were you when you smoked it, and how old are you now? How well are you able to connect the two events of stuttering and smoking research chemicals?

late 20s, 35

Yeah man, when two of my friends were on probation we smoked that spice shit every day for the year. We were actually just about this a few days ago that we think it did real, permanent damage to our minds.

Worst one was Mr. Nice Guy. Don't mess with any of that shit.

Never fuck with spice or synthetic weed. That shit will permenantly fuck your head up.

So glad I only smoked it for like six weeks back in 2012, granted, I smoked a lot of it in that time, I don't feel THAT much worse than I did prior.

>used to smoke a huge bowl of this shit
>would feel dazed, heart racing
>would vomit and then feel completely out of it for like 15 minutes
>was addicted to this feeling

this shit is the one time in my life i feel like the system/government really failed me, i smoked this horrible toxic addictive shit because i couldn't get/afford weed.

I enjoy smoking salvia lol. Nobody i have met irl feels the same.

How the fuck do you like that shit

loool how can you blame the gov't for this? Fucking detritus like you are the reason the gov't bans stuff in the first place.

What is this shit? A spice for food? Never heard of it

well i was thinking about trying shrooms for quite some time now.
even though that i really isn't a topic that actually rushes

Heard of a guy who saw lights brighter from the day he took shrooms and im kinda scared of consequences

Smoked it just once, though I had some of symptoms you guys describe before trying it and still have some today because I'm fucked up in the first place.

I've honestly never heard of that with shrooms. I've heard of shit like LSD, MDMA, and all that lab-made stuff fucking with your brain, but I've never really wanted to do them.

Honestly, shrooms are "meh" as fuck. Pretty much every one in my group of friends has done them once, and been done with them.

it's called HPPD and it has nothing to do with labmade or not. my biggest HPPD symptoms i got were from LSA, a drug you get from flower seeds

inhalants and alcohol made me permanently dumber. never do any drug where BRAIN DAMAGE is a side effect. sounds obvious but hey, i was young and dumb.

My drug of choice. I've been sober since October 1, 2013. It took me 3 years in to start feeling normal. Keep in mind I don't use anything else either. No booze, no weed, no other drugs. 7H was that shit.

It is fucking weird. Im a fucking weirdo.

>Shrooms are meh as fuck
Lol. Legitimately one of the most fun drugs there are. You and your friends are all faggots

The stutters started to go away after a year of sobriety. Short term memory is improving in my 4th year.

>who the fuck knows what I will be like 20 years from now
You'll either be dead or suffering from early dementia. Either way, you won't be able to look back and regret your decisions because you won't even know who you are.

All drugs have consequences.
My drugs of choice were MDMA, LSD and alcohol. Its been 4 years since I stopped and Im still not normal.
Short term memory problems, depression and anxiety, and yes the constant feel of being disconnected.
I just cant give a shit. I cant really make friends anymore.
Its affecting my career snd has dulled my relationships with my family.
Im just not the same person anymore.

Drugs have affected all my friends in various ways. Guys who were so smart and promising in high school. Now in their mid 20s happy to just work part time, smoke weed, and still act like college kids who occasionally talk about 'getting their shit together.'
Its pathetic. These substances chip away at who you are, you no longer need to be driven towards anything because substances provide the reward that humans naturally seek.

Even somebody like me, who has left it behind, still suffers years later. I am forced to admit to myself that I am not a happy person. I havent been for years. It must kill my parents to see what their son has become. They have no idea about the drugs though. They just think im depressed.

Got any proof of long term side effects?

I once smoked a legal high called blue cheese a few hours before I was supposed to go to a party

spent 7 hours crying in the shower with cold water running over me

How is there even a market for this shit? You can walk down a busy street at night and get offered weed

How does the brain fucking compare to say the worst oil head in the world, like the guy who just takes a dab every 15 minutes every waking second of every day, but with actual cannabis concentrates compared to the guy who uses spice?

lol, me and my friends did spice for the first time and we got mr. nice guy. Fucked us all up so hard, we thought we were all going to die. I remember touching my hands on his kitchen counter and felt my body being absorbed and sucked in. For one minute, i legitimately thought I was in hell. Heard demonic laughing and everything was red too.

I'm having horrible anxiety just thinking about that night, jesus christ.

The one kid I know smoked spice for 2 years straight and is legit braindead, works stacking tires and scrapping metal lol.

The only time I took shrooms, I saw lights shine brighter, colors were more vivid and parallel lines were moving

Now I've not done a lot of space cookies, but everytime I have prior to eating the shrooms I only felt high as shit, but my last experience was post-shrooms and I had the exact same effects as when I was on shrooms, kinda like they unlocked something in my brain. Shit's strange, I don't even want to know what my experiences with synthetic drugs have done to me

Synthetic thc was really awesome, one of the best highs I've experienced, but I used it VERY carefully as I saw other people fucking their shit up

I've tried most things in moderation, except for weed and I feel like that's fucked me up the most. My memory, intelligence and concentration got worse and I feel like I've "lost" part of my personality and creativity. At some point in your drug endeavors you should hopefully realize that you are wasting your life and that a clean life is infinitely better

> i legitimately thought I was in hell

That's what happened to me too. We were playing Magic cards while smoking it and when looking at a swamp I realized we all stopped doing anything for a while. One of my friends was completely still staring at us with a big grin and wouldn't respond. Started hearing a weird rhythm all around me and felt like my insides were being dragged into a pit below. For the rest of the night I layed in a dark room praying to god to please let me come out of that high. Legit thought I was never going to come down.

Smoked this shit for a few years straight. Every waking moment from age 14-17. All of my friends were on probation, so they couldn't smoke weed with me. I'm 22 now and I definitely have some permanent damage from it. I've accepted the fact that I'll never be the same. I'm fully functional. I work full time, have my own place and everything. But I have some major depression and anxiety. I'm paranoid all the time. I feel completely disconnected from the world, like I'm floating in space. Focus is shit. I'm still fairly intelligent, but I feel unable to access a lot of my knowledge. I still dabble in the drug scene though. Mostly marijuana and psychedelics, occasionally some coke. If I got completely clean, I might recover more.

>If I got completely clean, I might recover more.
>might

You would actually definitely recover more.

fuck that shit.

i had a really REALLY bad panic attack to where i thought I was having a legit heart attack and swore off that shit forever.

now i'm sober as a bird and don't do any drugs anymore.

did it fuck me up? yeah i have horrible memory problems, and i have trouble accessing the knowledge i attain from reading and listening to lectures.

Do some research please. Take 5g of dried shrooms on an empty stomach and let me know if shrooms are in your words 'meh'

Not trying to encourage even more irresponsible drug use, but modafinil brings you back if you fucked up your brain with spice.

What is this? Pls no bully I srs don't know

Go on....

its literally an anti narcolepsy drug that a bunch of internet hippies think has mind-curing powers because it keeps them up all night studyinng

It was an easy ticket for those of us getting regular piss tests.

So glad I never did it, but all my mates did on their off swings.
They all swore it was just like real choof, but I don't think they were ever the same again.

i'm actually astonished at the amount of retardation within this thread. the fuck is wrong with you people

Dude, shrooms aren't shit if you know what you're getting into when you take them. I've been hunting them in my fields since I was fucking fifteen, having chill trips and it's fine. The people who are so adamantly against them have either never tried them or didn't know what they were doing when they did.

I fucked up my brain on spice.

Now I take modafinil and I'm in a PhD program for mathematics.

You can get your brain back it just takes some drugs and hard work.

Bro fuck dab heads
>have mechanic buddy
>has dab pen and dab rig
>dabs every 15 minutes, at work or anywhere
>Tell him a story that he was there for
>"Where was that and when did thay happen?"
>"last week, and you were there you idiot"
>repeat

lol what a bunch of dumbasses

>don't think they were ever the same again.
>Even years later.

Please explain, how does it fuck you up so bad?

They're packets of random research chemicals chosen to do two things, fuck with your mind and be legal.

They're more concerned with the implications of the latter though, so they don't really care about the former beyond it getting the job done.

Suffice to say, there's very little out there that has a massive short term effect and minimal long term effects.

What field? There's a lot of math you can do with a shit brain.

>Short term memory problems, depression and anxiety, and yes the constant feel of being disconnected.
>I just cant give a shit. I cant really make friends anymore.
>Its affecting my career snd has dulled my relationships with my family.
>Im just not the same person anymore.

Did all this happen because of drugs or was it already happening when you started using?

But don't you now need that med to keep up with your brain feeling good? Anyway, i only smoked it for six weeks, and i don't think it fucked with me THAT much. I feel slightly more prone to depression and anxiety, and short term memory being a bit worse than before.

I'm way more concerned about what the long term holds for all of us...but seeing as though it's been 5 years and nothing has gotten worse, I think I'll be fine in the long run.

>>Short term memory problems, depression and anxiety, and yes the constant feel of being disconnected.

happened when I used to smoke weed, was chilling in class(inb4 underage shit was 4-5 years ago in highschool) and I felt something on my calf(you know those muscle twitches? probably was that) I fraked out and since then I have like random anxiety/panic attacks, that feeling of head being elsewhere and confusing as fuck like a fucked up TV image and also cloudy head, even went on some benzos to fix it but made me get into depression and cut myself like a faggot.

Missed classes for like 1-2 weeks, would cry at night due to the severe strength of the panic attakcs but hey, at least I got to watch all of the halloween movies. I also had that

lifting and eating healthy helped me a lot but I still get an attack once in a while, my mind is constantly lost or some shit
no idea how the fuck it got this hard, that day I had only taken one puff and was 8h before the event

This shit was invented like 10 years ago, there can be none.
I smoked it twice, one was really like weed, the second one nearly killed me, I had a heart rate of about 220 (measured by a sober buddy). Fuck this toxic shit. I have my mental problems, but there are explanations to them beside spice.

Luckily for me, I never had anything happen to me where things went bad. Never had real panic or anything, just sometimes when I smoked it, I'd feel too high and have to lie down, but that's as bad as it ever got in the six weeks I smoked it.

I primarily work in the field of optimization

Botanical Boipucci?
never heard of it

Damn some of you guys had shitty experiences. My friends introduced me to spice in HS. The one we tried was called "Zombie ...something" and "Fear and Loathing." We used to smoke it at my friend Mark's house and everyone would trip balls or vomit. I just felt it was a super high like weed but never had a bad experience. I stopped because it was more expensive than weed at my school and tasted funky.
I haven't done any drugs in 4 years but I'm not knocking them. I just hope they don't fuck up my training if I ever decide to try them again.

That's called absinthe you cuck.

Not him, but I've had absinthe with wormwood, and it doesn't make you trip, you just get really fucking drunk.

None of those drugs you listed cause what you say. Except lots of MDMA in a short time span.

Killed my short term memory during the time around when I used it and quite a bit after as well. It also made me forgot a lot about high school and some time growing up. DESU, I consider it a good thing because I hated my life back then, from what I do remember still back then, I look on with regret and bitterness.