Hey everyone, femanom here. I need advice

Hey everyone, femanom here. I need advice.

Backstory: I'm 5 feet tall, ~120 lbs. I started PPL, and was trying to eat 1400 calories. I'm trying to look like pic related, I don't want to look like a fatass so I limit calories.

Problem: I've never fallen for the binge eating meme. I thought it was a fucking joke...until recently when I started binge eating. Thing is, I don't even realise it happened until AFTER. Am I not eating enough? I do constantly feel hungry, and I am mentally stable. This is a very recent thing, and I don't know what's causing it.

I don't trust the online calorie counters because they're a joke for shorties.

You're posting on a mostly male image board.

Most of us know nothing about women's fitness.

or women in general.

Try a bulk/Cut cycle.

>I'm trying to look like pic related
You won't unless you also get plastic surgery.

if u have kee-ids dey gon' b manlets and womanlets hehehe
t. tie-rone

Plan your meals in advance and spread them out throughout the day, in five meals. Don't eat anything you didn't plan earlier in the week.

I know. I hate to sound sexist, but honestly the Tyvm for the response. Women don't know anything either. They usually go 'ew weightlifting is manly, it will make you look like a boy!'

....maybe I'm just not going to the right websites. I'm frustrated. If someone could recommend an actual good website to get imformation from, I will fuck off to there.

just squat a shit ton and do some other glute exercises

I'm specifically looking for calorie recommendations. Somewhere with weightlifting science for women would also be very welcome. I'm tired of the meme teir women's workouts. Thanks for responding.

I know that feel. Lots of the female-dominated fitness websites are "eat vegan/paleo/whatever-is-the-new-anti-vax-mum-science trend! Do lots of cardio and eat only 500-700cal a day. NEVER EVER do weight-lifting related activties unless it is for your abs and maybe your legs. Also yoooggaaaa."

I mean they have great abs but damn those skelly arms are scary

Download MyFitnessPal, document ur shit religiously and try to take a moment before you put anything in your mouth.

She is a cardio bunny who has never gotten fat, ever. She isn't trying to salvage stretched out bingo arms with fat deposits that won't ever leave.

If you want upper body thinness get a tiny bit of leg muscle to help you burn more calories more often, squat and do fasting. The toned look is only because of a tan and low bf, not muscle.

Ok, the thing is your body is starving, so an ego state meant to keep you fed comes into executive.

The problem is not the ego state, but the fact that you are starving. To solve this a few things are needed. One is to realize the body only counts carbs, and it does not make significant amount of fat from carbs (google De Novo Lipogenesis in humans for studies). So get your calories from carbs, because then you find it easier to lose weight and not starve.

Second thing is to have two cheat days a week. The body panics after four days of undereating. Since you are losing weight you really onyl need to exercise twice a week, so make the cheat days lifting days. This will prevent adaptive thyroid downregulation and muscle loss.

Then you need to mobilize the existing fatty acids. Calcium does this safely, and being alkaline it neutralized the acidic condition losing fat tends to cause. This also shows in research as calcium prevent metabolic downregulation and muscle loss during underfeeding.

So four meals a day with 80g carbs, 30 grams of protons should be a good start for weigh loss. Double the carbs for cheat/workout days, and add some BCAA and Taurine to periworkout to help muscle building.

For calcium I suggest eggshells due them being the safest and the cheapest source. Lastly, drink a lot of coffee, use some sugar with it because caffeine lowers bloodsugar.

Due to low fat, you might not get optimal vitamins, so I suggest, purchasing mixed natural tocopherols, Vitamin A (palmitate), vitamin K2 (relentless improvement is the best) and vitamin D3 (5000 IU a day).

That should do it. For exercise, think 30-45 minutes of lifting+warmup twice a week. Alternatively, do a sport.

I've never been fat either, but this is helpful to know. Thanks. So I need to add some cardio to my routine. I think PPL does cover all the muscle groups.

Like I said, the binge eating is /really/ new, It only started after the weightlifting routine for a month or two. I barely even know it happens until it's too late, so I think this is a problem where I'm not eating enough calories. I do feel pretty defensive, although I know you're not trying to attack me. I just want to get information on a good calorie estimate so this stops. A calorie solution.

>5 feet tall female 1400 calories
>mfw

try 1000 LMAO

>I keep shoveling food into my worthless maw, what do I do?!?

Start by not doing that.

I'm 30lbs lighter than OP, should I go with 1000cal or go even lower? Also how does one even get enough protein and/or various nutrients without going over 1000cal?

L O N D R A
O
N
D
R
A

goto reddit desu, i think r/xxfitness. This board probably wont be of much help. That said, props to you for weigh training - it's definitely intimating to most women. The male equivalent would be to goto a yoga class - and god knows I wouldn't ever go to one of those.

Depends on how much activity you're doing during the day.

Being 5ft tall and female makes everything incredibly hard to maintain.

maleanon here, fuck off cunt

This is so helpful, thank you very much. I'm going to screenshot this and look up information later, but all of this makes a lot of sense. Oddly enough, I have started craving calcium and coffee more than usual within the past month. I will look into eggshells. I will definitely follow all your advice, thanks again. I hope it comes back to you when you need help, user.

This forced positivity tells me you feel guilty for being a huge cunt irl most likely

May as well chime in with my own problems.

Femanon here, 6'2.
I think short guys are cute but I don't want my children to be tiny. what should I do?
Would it be rude to ask him about some kind of surrogacy?
Also
>Tfw no qt 5'4 midget to pick up and throw around
why even live?

#REKT

Thanks user! Hopefully they can help. I know this is a male board, but I'm trying my best. I don't want to look swole, but I do want to gain some muscle so I have a faster metabolism and can eat a little more! I used to eat 700-1000 calories a day and I was literally miserable. It's no way to live.

Don't go under 1000 calories. I tried this and I had to spend $1200 on dental stuff because it was leeching the calcium from my bones.

Wearing thongs you stole from your mother wont make you female user, sorry

Stop baiting in my thread.

>Would it be rude to ask him about some kind of surrogacy?

Yes. That's why you should fuck a tall stud in secret.

The fuck is this retard talking about? It's like you incels have never interacted with real women before. You get your beliefs from other incels.. baka

Thread is over anyway

Politely accepting advice and disregarding kitchenposting while posting as a woman is a form of trolling. So, huge cunt, yes; feels guilty, no.

>incredibly hard to maintain
In what sense, user?

Right now I just jog-sprint 6 miles 4 times a week. Swim a few laps if I have time, badminton weekly. My diet is mostly fish and vegetables, but yeah I should start counting. Also I'm thinking of getting into lifting and gaining muscle and whatnot, hence the protein question. What could I realistically expect from lifting?

since ur small, u gain weight easier, and any extra weight really shows, that's why it's hard to maintain

> Your not gonna accidentally become swole. There are plenty of women at my gym who have been going regularly for more than 2 years with a set routine and diet, and non are freaky muscle beasts - they all look pretty good if i must say so myself.

yo bitch if you were a guy girls would call you a "creepy" nice guy. this is the best metaphor i could come up with, if you need to act this nice to feel normal youre a huge cunt

sorry my dude op. shit genetics. im male 5'6 140lbs. my rec is to eat whatever (but ""healthy"") and lift heavy ass weights 3 times a week.

the only foods i have in my house are rice, oats, fruits(straw/blue/black/raspberries, bananas, mangos, apples, oranges) vegwtables(spinach, brocoli, carrots, peppers, sometimes kale), greek yogurt, random nuts.

my ""cheat"" foods are salted/roasted nuts, bagels, cereal, those naked juices and chinese pork buns from the chink market, salmon

if i go out i get something not awful like sausage mcmuffin or chicken burrito from chipotle.

most everything i eat raw and i eat as much of it as i want. i look """ok""""

>Snooki
Gets me everytime.
Umm roll I guess.

I'm basing the opinion off top google searches and various forums. Even the myfitnesspal forum can get pretty bad. I'm femanon and have muscular female friends irl but I find them to be a minority.

Of course, all the lifting forums (which tend to be male-dominated) have lots of wonky broscience too, but the female yoga cardio bunny bunch have lots of mum science is what I'm saying

Rolling for Jew

But I prefer short guys

Honestly, this has literally been my experience. You know how bro science men have fad diets? Women have the same thing, it usually takes the form of 'tee hee don't count calories, just do yoga and go vegan!' I wish they'd just die. It doesn't help anyone.

roll for Earth

rolling my dude

rolling

Approximately how many calories are you eating a day or week?

rollain

rolling

im guessing around 2200. also [spoiler]sometimes i sip

This entire post is fucking retarded. What did I even just read?

>Body only counts carbs

I should've stopped reading there.

rollin

Supplements, protein shake, lean meats, green smoothie (superfoods)

>actual good website
Check out ss.fitness

Pretty much everything you need to know. Good luck femanon.
V E G A S
E
G
A
S

fucking jizzard goddamnit. rerolling.

Thank you, seriously.

Y-you too...

>But I prefer short guys

Prefer whatever you want, just don't BREED with it!

I can't imagine females need 4 days of upper body. I'd switch to ULUL and possibly a 3rd leg day or a day dedicated to ass only.

Attached is the routine

> online calorie counters

Use Myfitnesspal.

>don't BREED with it!
>it
Kekked and good point but cheating is wrong, I suppose I could just ask him, but that kind of raises the question do I want my children's father be a an actually cuck?

rolling

I'm another person who likes cute twink-ish manlets. But since I'm already really short, even if I go for some huge chad, my children might still be small anyway. Good thing I don't plan on breeding with anyone.

Still a meme.

1. Most online calorie counters say to NEVER drop below 1200 or you'll die. This isn't true. I'm not sure if they calculated this on a bell curve, or if they forgot people under 6 feet exist, but different heights have vastly different requirements. I've never met a skinny girl who eats more than 1200 a day.

2. A lot of the stats on my fitness pal are incorrect. This includes macros, sugars, and calories by weight.

>Good thing I don't plan on breeding with anyone.
if only everyone on this site was thinking like this, the next generation would be better honestly

just no murica please

Thread derailed; rolling.

That's probably fine. Id probably do stiff leg deadlifts instead of romanian and do 3x10. Maybe do 5x5 or 3x8-10 for squats.

Not really sure you need 2 different curl exercises and 2 different bench presses but DESU I'm not an expert it just seems unnecessary for girls IMO. It won't hurt if you enjoy it though.

Could I increase my chances with a manlet if I started lifting weights for strength? I don't want to intimidate the little guy

are you replying to yourself or you all just happen to have a same style of writing in this discussion?

Come on bruh, if I were talking to myself I'd at least have something funny to say.

you all sound equally autistic desu

I'm shocked there are >2 women on this board.

I didn't read your post, but I recommend SS + GOMAD.

It does. Look up the studies on hunger and eating.
The true source of knowledge is experimentation. So you trust the feedback your body gives you, this is just to suggest a direction. Also, adjust the calories as needed and have good periworkout nutrition.

SS+GOMAD and sticky

if you can't control your actions there's something wrong with you. Picture a number of calories BEFORE you start eating and calculate where does it puts you. Good luck.

>I'm trying to look like pic related
Do 50ml of silicon for 10 reps
Then 30ml of silicon for 5 reps over 3 days

You gotta get all your micros in senpai.

To be fair I am Maximus decimus autismus irl aswell.

Rolling

If you just start by a cut (weight loss) you will take ages to loose fat and it will be super difficult (you are starting to binge eating) to end up looking like shit.

This is going to sound tough, but you weren't born with the genetics of a lean and goodlooking natural model.If you had, you wouldn't be here. Do yourself a favour, accept that, and start thinking on the long term if you want to look good.

What do i mean with long term? Take 7 - 12 months to slowly gain weight while lifting weights a minimum of 3 times a week and eating lots of protein (around 1g protein /lb bodyweight) AND THEN loose the extra fat. Do PPL, starting strenght for 6 months, or whathever you want, just focus on getting stronger on squats and deadlifts for that booty.

If you do this, you will see that it's easier to loose fat while carrying more muscle, you will even look better with more bodyfat thanks to the muscle, and you will generally be healthier and be able to eat more. If you cut weight at the start i pretty much garantee you that you will struggle lots and even if you succeed to have "her flat belly" you won't have her ass nor her boobs, you will basically look like a twik.

kek. but realtalk why do wymyn do this? we want shapely tone not anus breasts

Roll

I reincarnate

Read the stickky........

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>5'
good God, please never breed
fucking shelets, wwtl

5'3" femanon here. In my experience, it's a preoccupation with food that causes binge eating. Especially when you're trying to restrict. Finding other things to distract your focus is the best way to stop it.

Asides from that, on a cut I eat at most 1200 cals. Being short is suffering.

binge eating lol holy shit do all women have mental problems?

>I started binge eating. Thing is, I don't even realise it happened until AFTER

>I don't trust the online calorie counters because they're a joke for shorties.

never going to make it

Here are some tips from a regular Veeky Forumsizen
1) go for a slow recomp, where you eat around 500 cals less from yourmaintenance cals on cardio days, and eat 200 cals above maintenance on lifting day.
2) focus on squats, cardio, lunges, and dumbbell exercises. Lifting won't make you look like a man, but it will help you conserve muscle, and when you're eating more, help build some muscle tissue.
3) clean eating is half the job. Use Myfitnesspal to track calories and macronutrients
4) make exercise a lifestyle change instead of a habit. If you commit yourself to looking good, put in the work and you will be rewarded. Consistency is key.

Good luck, and read the sticky on your way out.

TFW 6'4, with 5'4 GF
See this and instantly get turned on

Everything I've read points the finger at triglycerides from carbs.

Eat carbs ----> body produces triglycerides ----> leptin gets cucked by triglycerides ----> Signal for "I'm not desiring food" is determined by volume of stomach, not the signal of "enough" ---> You hunger for more refined carb shit...

Vicious cycle

Try bone broth or grinding egg shells.

Oxtails roasted with carrots onions celery ground meat seasonings then set to simmer overnight

Throw all garbage away skim fat

Use to make stew/gumbo our drink as is

Rolling for kkk

>If you just start by a cut (weight loss) you will take ages to loose fat and it will be super difficult (you are starting to binge eating) to end up looking like shit.

Keto diet for the first few weeks.

Higher levels of leptin in obese people, that are useless because of cuckery by carbs being transformed into triglycerides ----> Not intaking carbs = leptin works ----> Lose 10-20 pounds dramatically as long as you don't cuck leptin

Of course then your body gets "used" to the new metabolic regime but it's a nice boost in the beginning.

ewfgb

>binge eating
How does this happen at all? You just prepare that meal, eat that meal and that's it, there's no place for eating more without realizing it.

gimme that good shit

> Am I not eating enough? I do constantly feel hungry, and I am mentally stable. This is a very recent thing, and I don't know what's causing it.

Switch to high-fat high-protein. You literally cannot overeat eggs and bacon. The power of leptin.

>I don't trust the online calorie counters because they're a joke for shorties.

Calorie counting is both an imprecise science and doesn't explain the differences in metabolizing carbs and metabolizing fats and metabolizing protein...

A diet, minus professional athlete or specific target, should be one you can live with and feel comfortable with for life.

Triggered, I can't eat more than 1 egg a day due to gallbladder issues.