What do you guys think of lomad; liter of milk a day?

What do you guys think of lomad; liter of milk a day?

>yuropoor
why not COMAD

>that first sip of MOLOKO of the day

>liter

Es ist litre

Depends on if you use the UK os US spelling. Liter is American, Litre is British.

i pretty much do that without calling it anything

I used to, but then I realized that a small glass contained 60kcal. I'd rather have an egg extra than a couple of glasses of milk a day, you know? Milk is GOAT for bulking, though.

you like having bitch tits m8?

hahahaahahahahahaa stupid american doesen't know scandiavian milk is S U P E R I O R to any other country

>laktosefri

Gå hjem Ahmed

Helmelk, kaffe og brod gir mæ bæsje nod.

allahu kaboom dynamite tic tac boom boom akbar

Hvor mange Norske™ er det her?

milk comes from pregnant cows in every country

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA scandifag thinks they can compare to the superior grass, unrivalled cows, and unrivalled creamy milk and dairy of Ireland

1 her

Move over amateurs, the dairy king is coming through

Probably a nigger. Lemme explain it to you that euros are made for drinking milk. We don't get bitch tits nor does the levels of estrogen make any chance in our hormone levels. Also rolling

Fuck

>dfn du er minoritet på treningssenteret
Tror jeg skal punge ut litt ekstra og starte på elixia

Your digestive organs will rot and you'll have acne but you are free to ruin your own health.

>tfw I will never be white

Räknas svenskar?

why don't you say this for GOMAD? a gallon is 3785mL, almost 4L

>euros
Hahahaaja

Why germanics think they are european?

You pigs destroyed the creators of Europe and then call yourselves european?

Damn, fuckinh germanics

>We don't get bitch tits nor does the levels of estrogen make any chance in our hormone levels
Yeah, it's not like northern europeans are the most cucked people in the history of mankind

what about BOMAD?

>u.s. drinks more milk than china
>more than 50% of asian americans are lactose intolerant

Whoever made this should be guillotined.

Fucking glorious, these fags will never understand the meticulous set up and hard work put into the aquiring of milk.

Worst infographic i've ever seen. Only thing of relevance is if you're lactose intolerant, everything else could be said about any food or is just complete nonsense like the "natural" fallacy.

White people digest it just fine. Its an evolutionary trait desogned to get us through famine after livestock was enabled. Too bad for every other race lolol