Which flavor of this is good? Heard they get shat on for flavor a lot. Thinking about getting Chocolate smooth...

Which flavor of this is good? Heard they get shat on for flavor a lot. Thinking about getting Chocolate smooth, seems to have the best ratings.

Other urls found in this thread:

myprotein.com/thezone/nutrition/56407/
youtube.com/watch?v=FDU0X9VVQn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 different sweeteners
fuck me for falling for this shit
I'm so done with meme powder
double fuck you for shilling this trash you nigger

Mocha, Vanilla

I tried Strawberry cream and white chocolate.

Go for strawberry cream.

I forget how long ago but someone found a dead rat in one of these bag containers...
> Haven't been able to buy anything from them since.

>MyProtein
>not Isolate
>not unflavoured

Chocolate smooth is the best - go with it.. I have tried almost all of them

Cookies and cream is goat

chocolate smooth is the one and only flavour ive tried.

its pretty good. havent gotten sick of it after nearly a year

White chocolate taste like cancer... chocolate smooth is good, pick that or unflavoured and buy flavour drops

I like choc banana

Best taste of myprotein is chocolate brownie, bought it in bulk few weeks ago

Tastes good with water and even better with milk

Got toffee for my third package and absolutely hate it. Would not recommend waste of £50

Cookies & cream.

banana, and strawberry are both great.

I liked white chovlate desu

literally having it right now with milk and oats

I just finished a bag of the chocolate peanut butter - really nice and goes well with porridge.

Gonna try salted caramel or cookies and cream when I buy my next bag.

I got chocolate brownie and blueberry cheesecake before, both are good. Go for something basic first and order samples for flavors you aren't sure about if you don't want to risk it.

i have smooth chocolate just went through 2.5 kg bag amd jyst ordered 5 kg one, i like ir. i usually get sick of a whey after having it like 3 tines but not this one

unflavoured

mix in some nesquik or something if you want flavours

That was fake - the guy put the mouse in the bag itself. First he didn't want to send the dead mouse to Myprotein, then when he did they had scientists find out when it died. It died like 2-3 weeks before the bag was even manifactured.
myprotein.com/thezone/nutrition/56407/

Depends on your taste doesn't it?

If you like chocolate, get chocolate. It's fine.

MyProtein is cheap, but good value, does the trick, and the flavours are unoffensive. Some companies seem to go way overboard trying to make their shakes taste amazing, but it's a protein shake, not a three course meal.

I have the chocolate peanut butter, tastes good for a couple times then you realise how disgusting it is. Vanilla, Strawberries and cream are the way to go

nigguh you need to try applecrunch, its fucking heaven

Natural Vanilla.

Mocha if you don't care that your piss smells like it.

Fpbp

Chocolate Smooth is the safest bet as a first flavour. For a fruit one, try Raspberry + Vanilla. My brother got it, loved it, I tried it, loved it too, and no one seems to talk about it. Most of the other fruit flavours seem real easy to get sick of. In particular, blueberry and banana are very sickly. Might be worth getting the tester packs of a few different fruit ones, as everyone seems to have their own taste on them, but Chocolate Smooth is a real safe bet.

banana with some peanutbutter, so delicious

I'm finishing my Natural Vanilla bag. It was alright at first, liked the milkshake taste of it... but after a while you just want to not taste it anymore. It's not that it's bad, it's that every single fucking day gulping down a milkshake is kinda annoying.
Maybe buying different flavours (or those flavour drops) is a better idea, so as to not fucking die from monotony (kinda like when you start lifting and you only eat badly cooked chicken breast with brown rice every day).

I just ordered chocolate smooth though, I haven't had chocolate anything in a while so I'm craving it a bit.

NEVER ever, buy the chocolate nut one, it's shit.

What's wrong with non-iso?
the difference in calories is like 10 or 20, and the difference in brotein is like 2-4.

they're dirty, sloppy bitches with rude customer service when you try to complain, so I would advise against this company altogether

Banana is a bit sickly i find

Cinnamon Danish is way too strong for general use in shakes but lovely in porridge and probably great if you want to bake with it

Get the isolate. Best protein for your money. I like the chocolate smooth. It's tolerable when mixed with water, but if you mix it with milk it tastes like an ice cream shake. Game changer.

My package lists sucralose as the only sweetener. So one. It's 21g of protein per 90 calories. That's extremely cheap and easy protein. You don't have to use it, but it helps hit those macros for those who do.

Listen very carefully to about what Im about to say, after you choose your flavor, mix it up before the workout then let it just sit until you are done, it tastes like it actually should

Snagged up no flavor lately I do 1 tsp stevia, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract per 2 scoop. Tastes just like my old vanilla protein, clumpier though for sure.

Okay/10 would shake agin

The Iso banana is one of the worst flavors Ive ever run into it. Tolerable with whole milk.

> then when he did
yeah why wouldn't he work for free for them when they already fucked him

>they had scientists find out when it died
that's such bullshit, they can't even tell when people died

and the main reason I believe the rat story is true because I personally received packages from them in unbelievable conditions (wet and dirty)

I buy unflavored

Do not,under ANY circumstances ( that includes a gun to your head ),buy Chocolate-Coconut,you WILL regret it.

My advice to you is,buy unflavored,add vanilla extract,honey,and some other flavory shit to your shake and it WILL taste good.
Or,buy unflavored and look up scooby's protein bar and make some.

Half-time period?
Can't be too hard...

>that's such bullshit, they can't even tell when people died

You're a bit slow, aren't you?

>Half-time period?
it's not a fucking fossil you idiot

>Can't be too hard...
it's very hard because the speed and nature of decay depends on many environmental factors

I'm a bit learned

youtube.com/watch?v=FDU0X9VVQn4

smooth chocolate is ok but would be much better if it was less sweet.

>they can't even tell when people died

yeah they can dickhead

I call bullshit, have ordered lots of bags and flavours from them and they always come pristine and quickly.
Used to get free gifts though.

they try really hard to make approximate guesses based on decades of research work youtube.com/watch?v=FDU0X9VVQn4

what about your rat guy? and who paid him btw?

>that's such bullshit, they can't even tell when people died

Forensic Entomology is one of the methods used to determine the time of death dude.

T-Then how do you hit your macros??