Reminder that it is the face and face alone that matters

Reminder that it is the face and face alone that matters

Show us so we can laugh at you

this conversation makes no sense

>Yep!

The only thing more pathetic than this whore is you who allows the opinion of a whore to affect your self-respect

this

>wahh women are whores :(
Just fuck off virgin we dont want you here in Veeky Forums.

>gets triggered by slut shaming
>call him a virgin in revenge

how fucking dumb are you seriously? unironically kill yourself

It was bait lol

Since 2003 people have been pulling the "haha I was pretending to be stupid :)" to get out of the dumb shit they say in this site, just fucking own it and grow a little, fuck.

just a reminder that you can always inprove yourself and thats all that matters

happened to me before. One that particularly stick out was this one girl I was texting told me she was cool with just being fuck buddies. She asked for a pic of me so I took a quick selfie with the front camera on my phone. I never received another text from her lol. It sucks but one thing I've learned is NEVER take a selfie with your front camera, it's very hard to make anyone look good, let alone an average guy like myself. Other girls I've sent selfies to I've fucked. So it's just a matter of the girl's standards as well.

>HOW DARE YOU INSULTING M'LADY? FUCK OFF

Who cares this is Veeky Forums not /face/.

>yep!

And yet I bet the faggot who received this response isn't considering facial surgery.

I don't understand this. I've been on a waiting list for surgery for 18 months now, but I can't fucking wait. Yet so many people wouldn't dream of it, but complain constantly girls aren't interested. It's baffling.

This. Rejection hurts, but once you finally get accepted, you'll mostly forget about it.

You also write like a retard, OP. That may be part of it.

>we
You're not part of us

>see one, one word reply and know how OP writes

never change Veeky Forums

/thread

kek

In the context, that one word is all we need

Reminder that knowing how to take a good picture is just as, if not more important that whatever genetics you want to blame your flop on

Needs to wield a katana folded over a thousand times.

ionlypretendedtoberetarded.jpg

How do you take a good picture? My picture game is weak, need tips.

Squint, jut your jaw forward, if you have good teeth smile, if not do a pout. Follow those and you'll easy go up 1-1.5 points especially if you're one of those guys that looks terrified in all their photos.

>le pretend

found the original

t.roastie

Zyzz died fighting against your kind.

What if I don't know how to smile and always look like a Slavic serial killer in pictures.

>Ohhh I seee

He is wielding a katana

And being Veeky Forums helps those face gains desu