How the fuck do you take AlphaDestiny, the manlet, seriously?

How the fuck do you take AlphaDestiny, the manlet, seriously?

No, I can't lift the weights he is lifting, but shit is comical. The guy is 5'5, thinks he's a macho alpha male, wears wife beaters, screams like a fag in the gym (Trying to be like the god Eric Bugenhagen), wears minox to have a beard and stays with his arms open to pretend he has huge lats.

Yes, he can outlift me by far, but I can't take this guy seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7WplzMPOmY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes pretty fucking gay

>I still have the mentality of a grade school child

No one takes him seriously
Unless total underage dyel faggots

hi Jason

>I think this compensating turbomanlet is alpha

lmao u madjelly

Alpha is about behavior and mentality, not height. The tallest guy I know (6'5") is also the biggest beta I know.

And Alex has the physicality of one.

Definitely gives good meta-lifting advice.

I enjoy his stuff. I get how people are put off because they assume he's compensating (and he might be), but I don't have a problem with it.

OP here. Don't get me wrong. He has good lifting advice, but what I mean is I can't watch a video of him lifting weights and think he's a badass and alpha as fuck

>meta-lifting advice

What are you trying to say here?

Alphadestiny is literally the definition of Fake it till you Make it

just look at his older videos, or his first videos, lmao...

Insecure little dwarf with masculinity issues, probably some repressed shit from his childhood / manlet complex

The "alpha" aura thing he's radiating is pretty off-putting. Feels like he's compensating for something.

Mirin' his bod though.

Well he can't change his height so it appears he's actually working on things he has control over rather than sulking about stuff that was determined for him

He's ok. I find him humorous. His stuff about psychology and being alpha is a joke and I take it like it is. I wish he did not form and technique videos instead of talking to the camera. But his advice is good.

why are amerilards so obsessed with height? i dont even know what 5'5 is in intelligent human units nor do i care but alex is geniuenly the last legit source of lifting wisdom now that candito has abandoned us

>cheap reps
>rack pulls
>high bf% to look "fluffy"
Great advice m8

What happened to candy?

Not even american. It is 1,64m

No

Height has been shown to be a factor in things like getting a job or promotion. It's not very important, but it is a factor, expecially with women.

Veeky Forums is a veritable den of insecurity so the importance of these things are bloated beyond all reason. Don't let quirky spergers on Veeky Forums dictate to you what Americans are like.

>1,64m

I get that you continentals are autistic and like everything in neat increments of 100.

What I don't fucking get is how you don't know the difference between , and .

lol Boo fucking hoo, he's just smashed a major PR that looked like 105% fucking effort, he maxed out the hex bar, he grinded through it and let out a grunt. how inconsiderate! i imagine op in the corner of this gym, doing his 1 plate squats, looing over his shoulder at this dude as the 7 plate barbell slams on the floor and rolling his eyes. fuck off to planetfitness you utter faggot

Some yuro countries switch , and . around for numbers, famatard

Fucking dumb fuck, it changes from country to country

Not really, grunting is badass, but only if you're not a midget and actually look the part.

well unlike you he does look the part you butthurt lanklet

it's all twitter nigger memes

His program is shit and retarded too.

>t. third week on SS

In an instagram post he said he was relaxing a video soon

He seems like the kind of person who read "how to be alpha" from a book, like it all just seems like an act he has to maintain. Basically he's perfect for your typical le redpilled virgin who thinks they've cracked the code on life.

brotha, I don't know nor care who that is but it's clear to me that you are motherfucking jelly as fuck

>that "beard"

Lmao

This, he has an unhealthy obsession with being le Alpha male.

that was a good lift thanks for sharing OP

>Next on Jason Blaha Fitness - Exposing the fake natties: Alexander Leonidas

He has broad shoulders, thick traps, but his shit thick waist genetics ruin it

His novice program has unironically given me the best gains I've gotten in a long ass time

I take him seriously because he knows what he's talking about. I don't care about his personality, I don't judge.

he's not the one with an idiotic country fag

His channel name is AlphaDestiny, what the fuck do you expect other than some insecure manchild?

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

Sad part is that there's a massive audience for it.

BUST DEM FUCKING CLIPS RIGHT OF M8

If he pushed just a little bit further he would have gone kaio-ken.

no he is not... he is just overcompensating, ego-lifting turbo manlet
everyone with both halves of brain must agree with this
biggest problem is that this "audience" of massive faggots willing to suck his cock to death is flooding Veeky Forums making like 10 threads about him every day

We should start numbering lifts in Newtonmetre instead of kg/lbs so it compensates for manlet "strength".

>sore throat is normal to get after doing neck curls

That fake voice is hilarious.

His routine fucking sucks

>box squats
>for a beginner
AHAHAHAHAHA

t. Doing his retarded routine

ITT: dyel faggots who can't do half the weight this 5'5 manlet can do while they claim to be 6'+

>not doing startingsucc

Well done.
Now just to make you even more butthurt.
Alex probably doesn't even know you exist, he is probably even having SEX with a woman, which he shares mutual respect with.
Your hate is just a reminder that if you are close to making it, people will start getting butthurt, seemingly for no reason other than, "well that's just how I feel, reeeee"

>weak bait

literally this, we're going to need truckloads of peanut butter to go with all that jelly

ou say, "big guy"

Oh no, he doesn't know I exist, that makes me think of him as alpha as fuck

ITT jealousy

>dat 2inch ROM

His body is legit tho, looks good.

He guaranteed has a smaller waist than you

Neck training is so stupid just do some shrugs honnestly

Of course, he is a manlet. Smaller than mine, but not compared to his shoulders

Lol no
Alpha is being the dominant male in a group
Height is very much related to the alphaness of a guy

>shrugs make the front of your neck thicker

Oh. Didn't know that. Thanks friend :)

His problem is that he created a Youtube channel to spread his ideas and show the world his insecurities. If he just works out and have a social life, nobody would give a fuck and he will have a normal life without caring about whatever other people think about him.

But seeing what he is doing on youtube, I can guess that he cannot have a normal job so youtube and fitness are his career plan.

Also, Im sure he is lurking on Veeky Forums everyday and is reading this thread.

ok

He's so short that he can look relatively swole easily and he has better leverages during lifts, so even shitty meme exercises like hack squats and rack pulls can get him somewhere. The problem is that he pretends he's taller then passes off his shitty advice as something for people that are actually human sized and he's making money off of it.

>Oh no, he doesn't know I exist, that makes me think of him as alpha as fuck
that rage

>Your hate is just a reminder that if you are close to making it, people will start getting butthurt
That is the God's honest truth.

that's how we know for a fact you are NOT by any means Alpha in anything kek.

Manlets detected

that cope

I hope you guys know that he visits Veeky Forums.

A few years ago he posted in a cbt and gave me some feedback on my routine.

Glad he's doing better, but I really don't see why people follow fitness youtubers. Other than learning form, you could better invest your time stretching, lifting, or hanging out with your friends.

I've definitely suspected he has from the way he talks lol too any Veeky Forums terms get thrown around in his videos.

well that's fucking stupid now isn't it

>not flexed
vs
>flexed
are you fucking retarded or something?

>not ft-lb
>Europeans

Its obvious this whole thread was made by him. Read the OP with his voice and rhythm. Its fucking him.

Hey manlet destiny, I just wanted you to know I didnt click on that link in the OP like you had planned. Heh...Your manlet brain is no match for a 6 foot intellectual like myself.

>Yes, he can outlift me by far, but I can't take this guy seriously.

than shut your mouth and spread your asshole fag

>he is probably even having SEX with a woman
does she have a big black ass too?

Height correlates positively with IQ.

Not even who you are replying to, but if you come up to my collarbones ima laugh, regardless of how "thicc" you are

>manlets can't be alp--

Just do neck bridges at home jesus christ, no need to be anal about neck training, get good at neck bridges and you will get a big neck, just look at mike tyson, he got a 20.5" neck at 5'9.

His facial hair and haircut are fucking terrible. He looks so offputting.

>t. aplhadestiny himself

>flexed
can tell you're a twink

looks like lifting for 1 year

Bait

Uh dude, flexing wont add 3 inches to the circumferance lmao

>just do pushups bro no need for bench just look at those playground swinging niggers on youtube they have big chests

i find it hard to breathe afterwards

Hello Alex.

if he didn't put on a show and just was a normal relate-able guy his channel would be 100x better, but he puts on this alpha act and that fucking fake accent, it's so obvious he's just acting what he thinks is alpha

You all say he's compensating because he's 5'5 but isn't that what all people who lift do to an extent? Manlets lift to compensate for their height and lanklets compensate to not look skelly and beta.

This. It's like someone trying to be the opposite sex. They just end up being a hollow caricature of what they think the opposite sex is.

that's what all manlets look like after a year in the gym

posting persona