What is the correct way to breathe during running? I must be doing it wrong as hell...

What is the correct way to breathe during running? I must be doing it wrong as hell, because i always run out of lungs long before my legs give out.

Muscles in your lungs are weak.
Cardio and bench press more

Funny how this body positive shit encourages fake self esteem, and too much self esteem for a healthy person anyway.

It isn't mentally healthy to believe you're perfect the way you are and don't need to change at all ever.

Even with all those personal characteristics, doesn't make you not an unfuckable whale that has legitimate health risks.

I fucking can't stand what society is becoming.

Look into V02 max workouts, interval training, running up a hill, walking down it over and over etc. the more fit your cardio system the longer it can sustain without hurting. I used to run XC in HS and these workouts were the most hellish, but they made us gain mad cardio conditioning.

Two steps in, two steps out

>It isn't mentally healthy to believe you're perfect the way you are and don't need to change at all ever.
That's not the point. Only with self-esteem can people improve themselves; without it, they'll have no reason not to keep sticking with their unhealthy habits.

The retarded Veeky Forums mentality of making people hate themselves until they change breeds far more failures than successes, hence why this board is overwhelmingly full of fat weak people, whereas other sites with positive encouragement have success stories.

oxygen is oxygen, it's more about pace I always start my prerun by hyperventilating. If I can't catch my breath I slow down dramatically until my hr is down. I use either a 2 step or 3 step depending on distance and speed because I feel my chest has to work less to get the same amount of oxygen.

so once you're in rhythm you can try. wosh wosh hoo hoo wosh wosh hoo hoo wosh wosh hoo hoo and see if it makes it easier for you

it also helps to focus on run form and mid foot strike and relaxing your shoulders because breathing will become a problem no matter what if you focus on it

>Only with self-esteem can people improve themselves
>hence why this board is overwhelmingly full of fat weak people, whereas other sites with positive encouragement have success stories.

There are a million people over in /fat/ that have lost a shit load of weight while thinking very little of themselves

t. one of them

I started out doing this, then 3 in, 3 out, then 4 in, 4 out, and now I'm back to 3 in, 3 out. But I have proportionally very short legs for my body, so 2 in, 2 out would be fine I guess

Oh you clearly underestimate leaving humanity behind.

And if you really want to get into it. Self esteem is taken from your surroundings. Self compassion is an understanding that you are only a human being, but you can give you hardest each day knowing that you will fail, but be stronger for it. Self esteem forces you to ignore failure and to put on a facade. Self compassion teaches you to embrace it, learn from it.

Losing fat is easy because it requires not doing something - eating, fatties are very good at doing nothing, but building muscle is very different because it requires very hard work, unless you can afford to juice

I do 2/2 on long-distance. On 5k or less I try to breathe faster

would doing both at the same time without juice, by that logic, be the hardest then?

You can't figure out how to breathe correctly while running then you're retarded piece of shit

Your lungs are giving out because your cardio is shit

Go slow and steady and do more cardio and your lungs will improve

What's your pace/speed? If your lungs give out you should probably go slower

i find myself falling into 3/3 a lot when i'm out cycling. 4/4 feels like im holding it for too long and 2/2 makes me feel like im hyperventilating

In through nose, out through mouth.

I do 2 step in, 1 step out. You can get into the rhythm pretty easily if you try. The benefit of this is that you are always alternating which foot you are landing on when you breathe out. That can help if you have a tendency to get cramps or stitches.

You might want to increase your cadence too. A lot of people take long, slow strides but short, more frequent strides give you better form, help you breathe more frequently and reduce injury. You should take ~170 steps a minute.

No you dumb shit if you think nothing is wrong with you you won't do anything about it but if you think something is wrong with you you will do something about it...it's not rocket science

Lmao CTFU Brodie

Veeky Forums helped me attain 1/2/3/4. I still feel ugly but I have a super hot fuckbuddy and I get checked out when I go to uni gym by sexy chicks.

>today staring at Petite yoga pants qt's ass at gym
>by the time I've noticed her looking directly at me checking her out mid set she's got a big smile on her face

My autism instantly kicked in and I got red in the face but shits still cash

Literally nobody, even the richest most beautiful and successful people on earth, legitimately thinks they are perfect.

They might say it, but nobody really believes it deep down. That just doesn't exist.

>female autism, the picture

Run slower

Many, many people legitimately don't deserve to have any self esteem. They should have the drive to earn the right to feel it. You shouldn't feel good when you're a lazy piece of shit whose life's motto is "good enough."

Friedrich Nietzsche was fucking right, the last men have won.

I've been successful because I fucking hate myself. Veeky Forums helps me mobilize that self-hate towards productive ends.
There is nothing that I like, I have no reason to do anything, and no reason to have ever liked anything about myself, so I might as well do self-improvement and shitpost on Veeky Forums when I'm too tired.
I don't even care that much about improving myself, it's more about masochism and slowly destroying what I hate: Myself.

TLDR: Fuck you.

Don't forget your pussy smells, that's another bad thing about you.

>Only with self-esteem can people improve themselves
Not true in the slightest. Change comes from RAGE.

How can someone that insecure about their weight be doing absolutely nothing about it

She is doing something: she's trying to accept it. And I for one commend the sack of garbage.

>OP's pic.
All of my hate. Why the fuck are people such fat fucking slobs?

That would be called walking

Nice projection

Your penis is so, so, so, so, so awesome bro.

>nothing is wrong with me and I am perfect
>let me go through a hard process of changing myself

You are buttfuck retarded

It does exist we have a couple of names for the different disorders

>only people with self-esteem can improve themselves
imagine not thinking or caring about your feelings whatsoever, and instead concerning yourself only with measurable performance. How much you wanna bet a person who does this will succeed?
>they'll have no reason not to keep sticking with unhealthy habits
except it's trivially obvious that being stronger, faster, healthier, more disciplined, and more attractive to others is an unalloyed good.

Got any other stupid claims for me to destroy?

Ran track and cross country for all of highschool. Breath in through your nose slowly and deeply,and exhale sharply through your mouth. If you feel like you're not getting enough air,increase your breathing rate. One other thing that you can do is a drill to increase lung capacity. Take a sip of water,and run with that sip of water in your mouth. Focus on breathing deeply with your nose,and expanding your lungs as much as possible.