Why are more and more faggots becoming vegan...

Why are more and more faggots becoming vegan? I wouldnt care but they act like their diet choice is somehow healthier than one with animal products. Some retard even said that humans are herbivores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXXXygDRyBU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803089/
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1zjlm/scienceanimal_protein_rich_diets_could_be_harmful/cfupxyt/?st=j403pmhn&sh=b3278c44
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
sciencemediacentre.co.nz/2014/03/05/dietary-protein-health-and-mortality-experts-respond/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
youtube.com/watch?v=W1MpU6ue6-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>somehow healthier

youtube.com/watch?v=lXXXygDRyBU

>they act like their diet choice is somehow healthier than one with animal products
Not only that, but they also claim to have moral superiority over non-vegans. They think that non-vegans are just willfully ignorant tools of an evil anti-Earth food corporation. Like there's a league of Captain Planet villians trying to destory the earth with cow farts and the only way to do it is to trick all the plebs into eating meat and purchasing unhealthy products.

If you try to debate them, they'll just tell you to go watch Cowspiracy.

Those feed lots are environmentally damaging though. that's why I only eat free range beef, chicken, pork, cage free eggs, rod and line caught tuna, basically anything organic and environmentally friendly. Vegans who think they have a moral high ground are fucking retarded though, I agree.

>implying anyone would watch a 1 and a half hour video

It's just history repeating itself. In 1904, Upton Sinclair's, "The Jungle" exposed the dirty practices in the meat industry which lead to reforms. Today's more health conscious consumers demand organic, free-range, grass fed, humanely treated products, and so the industry will have to adjust and it already has begun to.

Since gay is being accepted, they can't use it to get attention any more. So they have to look elsewhere. Vegan allows them to feel morally superior and gets them attention, so it's perfect.

Exactly. Soon these veggie niggers wont have a leg to stand on.

How environmentally friendly do you think your free range beef is?

>Today's more health conscious consumers demand organic, free-range, grass fed, humanely treated products

Those hardly have an effect on the healthiness of the food. Red meat and eggs aren't just unhealthy if it's not organic.

>implying there are only people with ADHD

Muahhaha, yes, first, I'll poison the meat and dairy, then, I'll trick everyone into purchasing it! Then, I'll finally be able to destroy the environment. Perfect...

Not saying you're purposely trying to destroy the environment, just that you're not making much of an effort not to.

Honestly the thing that gets me is they always somehow make it out like I'm to big of a pussy to kill my own food if I had to. Jokes on them I live out in the fucking woods and we kill animals for FUN. It's convenient to buy meat from the store, but that wouldn't stop me from killing animals to eat meat if I had to do it myself.

Well, whether I'm making an effort to save the planet or not, your job isn't over until you've successfully converted everyone in the world to veganism, so don't you think you should spend a little less time on Veeky Forums, and more time out in the real world parading for animal justice? You've got a lot of work ahead of you.

you sound like a brat and btw killing innocent beings without the purpose of survival is as pussy as it gets. Also eating mostly for
pleasure and not value is even more pussy.. I would call it princess.

Human attention span is like 30 minutes max even with focus
Not going to portion for like 20 minutes a day either

>tfw vegans don't realize that no matter how many dicks they suck and how obnoxious they become, there are millions of people that will never, EVER stop eating meat (including myself)

>be serial killer
>kill people for fun
>still a pussy

Retard logic here folks

You sound like a rational, open-minded adult and not at all like a kid whose step-dad told him he has to eat all the broccoli

I don't mind.
If you were to be an animal and be killed and eaten, would you want your precious proteins to be sprayed into some guy's asshole accompanied by aids?

so you consider seriel killers alpha males? lol

They arent pussies that's for sure

Where's my /meat eaters general/ no sticky vegans allowed 1st edition, c'mon guys

>every serial killer's backstory is they got beat up and raped by family members
>grow up and kill women (the easiest targets)

Pussies

>every serial killer only kills women

Are you even trying?

>they act like their diet choice is somehow healthier than one with animal products

This is objectively true though, post a study claiming otherwise. There is an entire library of published work out there, you just have to type in that google bar. Diets with higher meat intake are associated with higher risks of mortality, and processed meats even higher. This isn't really any surprise considering we know that atherosclerosis

>Atherosclerosis begins with damage to the endothelium. It’s caused by high blood pressure, smoking, or high cholesterol. That damage leads to the formation of plaque.

>When bad cholesterol, or LDL, crosses the damaged endothelium, the cholesterol enters the wall of the artery. That causes your white blood cells to stream in to digest the LDL. Over years, cholesterol and cells become plaque in the wall of the artery.

There were 47,976 male deaths and 23,276 female deaths during 10 years of follow-up. Men and women in the highest versus lowest quintile of red (HR 1.31, 95% CI 1.27-1.35; HR 1.36, 95% CI 1.30-1.43, respectively) and processed meat intake (HR 1.16, 95% CI 1.12-1.20; HR 1.25, 95% 1.20-1.31, respectively) had elevated risks for overall mortality. Regarding cause specific mortality, men and women had elevated risks for cancer mortality for red (HR 1.22, 95% CI 1.16-1.29; HR 1.20, 95% CI 1.12-1.30, respectively) and processed meats (HR 1.12, 95% CI 1.06-1.19; HR 1.11, 95% CI 1.04-1.19, respectively). Furthermore, CVD risk was elevated for men and women in the highest quintile of red and processed meat (HR 1.09, 95% CI 1.03-1.15; HR 1.38, 95% CI 1.26-1.51, respectively). When comparing the highest to the lowest quintile of white meat intake, there was an inverse association for total mortality, and cancer mortality, as well as all other deaths for both men and women.

Because mental illnesses have co-morbidity

I shower with the guys at my gym. These meat eating faggots lay waste to the toilets every fucking day. They have horrible skin, are fat as fuck, and dumb as rocks. They have no girlfriends, or if they do its some fat slag. Degenerates, every one.

The only good thing about veganism is the girls.

>be meat eater
>friend is vegan and in some big vegan club at school
>end up meeting his friends
>go to some parties and vegan potlucks and shit
There are 2 types of women there:
>fat feminist SJWs
>in-shape, liberal, and adventurous sexually open minded (goes with being liberal and adventurous) girls
>tfw stuffing your meat into these vegan girls
It helps that a decent amount of the guys are SJW cucks as well.

>There is an entire library of published work out there, you just have to type in that google bar. Diets with higher meat intake are associated with higher risks of mortality, and processed meats even higher.
Dealt with these memes in the other thread
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/1zjlm/scienceanimal_protein_rich_diets_could_be_harmful/cfupxyt/?st=j403pmhn&sh=b3278c44
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>sciencemediacentre.co.nz/2014/03/05/dietary-protein-health-and-mortality-experts-respond/
>(cont.)

When they're mining chocolate nuggets out of men's arse holes they realise it's gross, so they immediately get their charcoal tooth paste and kinwa to wash away the filth.

The also think banging men is natural, along with eating plastic food like soya blocks.

Would you like to talk about anything in particular from these links?

>(con.)
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>https:/press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

Because being gay is associated with lower levels of in utero test levels and vegan diets are not conducive to male testosterone production. It's a case of compounding low test levels

because being faggot is prerequisite to be vegan

>When they're mining chocolate nuggets out of men's arse holes they realise it's gross, so they immediately get their charcoal tooth paste and kinwa to wash away the filth.

easier to have a clean fuckhole with a vegan diet

You're "normal", every non-vegan food thread is yours.

Where the fuck did you grab that delusional comeback from?
Honestly, that guy was woke.

Vegans don't understand that plants are living creatures too. Some do, but just don't care because they aren't cute critters that make noises.
They probably don't care for insects either.

When will the Vegans learn that for life to survive one must consume the energy of another living creature. Lol, tfw you realize that morals are getting in the way of the basic functions of life.

I hope you trolling, because no one who isn't self affirming their beliefs would take any of those links seriously,
you even sited reddit?!?!?!?!?

Can you explain your logic? Killing is a challenge that takes you out into the woods, makes you use your head and your gut and requires a strong stomach. Women usually don't like it at all. So what's womanly about it?

>badass
>going into the woods naked and coming back wearing the skin of a bear

>pussy
>going into the woods with camo gear and a rifle or $800 hunting bow and coming back with a rabbit or a deer

You reek of someone who has never hunted before

Guys, I'm not a vegan anymore, this convinced me

youtube.com/watch?v=W1MpU6ue6-s

No, I'd like you to read them
>I hope you trolling,
And I hope you're reading but we both know that isn't going to happen
>because no one who isn't self affirming their beliefs would take any of those links seriously
Yeah, self affirming their beliefs in bullshit
>you even sited reddit?!?!?!?!?
And more that you obviously did not read

>we won't be discussing this, just read the 20 blogs I posted

kek

How about you be a big boy, make your point, and post evidence from the supposed studies in those blogs? You're only embarrassing yourself here. You see how I responded to the point and directly cited from a related paper? I know you may not be at this point in your high school curriculum, but please apply yourself

are all vegans this annoying..wait, nvm, I know the answer to that.

>just read
Right user it's literally that easy
>How about you be a big boy, make your point

I did whether you're too lazy to read or employ basic nutritional knowledge you should have learned in school isn't my problem

Veganism in general isn't that bad of a dietary decision if your goal is to lose weight and not to build muscle.

10-20 years ago being a Vegan was hard but nowadays it's so fucking easy to switch

what's the answer? I can't think for myself