Gentlemen, how do we fix females?

Gentlemen, how do we fix females?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're retarded. Just fuck man butt

8 SCOOPS C'MON!

we dont
you need fixing.
Women are just sex bro chill out. If you disagree with me in the slightest you will get cucked

>hey nice bio, I'm not like the other girls

its funny guys used to take this angle, its like the roles reversed

They all believe they're "not like those girls".

>>not showing their response messages after saying the bio was serious

half an experiment wasted.

goddamn it's amazing that a great body and confidence (to do and say whatever the fuck you want) will get you laid left and right

sadly this.

they are cute and fun to hangout with but view them as your equal and they will destroy every morsel of your humanity.

You autists need to realize that girls are human beings too and get just as thirsty as any incel.

If we wanted your opinion we would take our dicks out of your mouth

>Implying a gorgeous girl with the same bio targeting men wouldn't get exactly the same replies

sure, the difference is then it wouldn't be true, so it would obviously be a joke

It's almost as though feminism is a retarded and self serving concept that doesn't do anything but give women enormous social and societal advantages.

Worst part of it all is we gave them the right to become this way.

Men are mass messaging anyone in the hope someone replies
Women are picky. and choosing this kind of shit.
Do you seriously think it's equivalent?

Yeah.. I guess the same bio would be a bad example. I just meant something that antagonizes men.

For example, let's say her bio said "All men are pathetic high-functioning children whose every thought and action is the sum of their efforts in trying to get their dick wet"

Let's say a supermodel goddess had that as her bio. She'd still be getting responses like the profile in OP's post.

Y'all niggas say this shit, but are men any different? Thirsty dudes will swipe right on a good looking woman no matter what her bio says. That's just a fact,

t.b.h. she wouldnt even have to be a supermodel. if she was completely average she'd still be getting her inbox blown up

so the question is how the fuck do we stop thirsty men from degrading our gender and pumping up the collective female ego?

lol I would use this bio, too bad thats a fake catfish profile. funny thing is out of all the girls messaging, maybe 1/10 are actually down to fuck

Raise your son to not be a whore.
The sexual revolution was a mistake and has destroyed gender relations and the nuclear family.

>how the fuck do we stop thirsty men from degrading our gender and pumping up the collective female ego?

They won't stop. We will become a matriarical society because of this. Crazy part is Nikola Tesla fucking called it over 70 years ago.

Thirsty men is a fact of life, user. Dick is in overabundance, it's saturated the market, and the only thing that can decrease the supply and increase the demand is something like another World War; another draft for all able-bodied men aged 18-35 would do the trick.

yeah, true

they dont need fixing. tinder is literally just for sex. they didnt bother reading the bio just like you dont if the girl is hot because everyone wants to fuck hot people

>Gentlemen, how do we fix females?

Allah has already given us an instruction manual

what did tesla say?

That we were moving towards becoming a matriarical society, and he didn't think it was a good thing, but felt it was inevitable.

>the fucking kikes will ruin this country using sex
which is why he was a virgin until death.

>"Edison is a bitch ass nigga."

Muslims are third world cousin fuckers who blow themselves up over tiny theological differences. You only think it's cool because you're such a beta that you can only imagine yourself having any power or sex by living in a society where women are basically cattle. Basically, your love of islam shows you to be the ultimate beta.

You don't. We do need to fix beta orbiters because they are the one who ruined women.

There are more women than men in this world, your stance is bullshit from the start.

>tfw tried to join the military
>tfw declined
>tfw my knees are fucked even though I'm still young
>tfw if another large-scale war breaks out I won't die for some shit I don't believe in

What was pre ww2 Europe? Was it Islamic? No the real conservatism did the job.

But modern conservatives are cucks

He didn't say this, but that's basically true.

KEK

You think this guy has got the same replies?

>shirtless selfies don't work

no

What if you think anal is disgusting? What then?
>literally only reason I'm not trying something out with a guy

we're not. youve just bought the mra faggot coolaid. all the bad stuff youve heard about "muh feminazis" is a load of bs from tumblr cherry picked to paint it in an extreme light

That doesn't matter. What matters is there are more men that are willing to supply dick indiscriminately than there are women who are willing to take it.

You call us betas, yet Western men have sold out to feminism, homosexuality, and transgender nonsense.

Tell me, if you get divorced who keeps the children 99% of the time? That's what I thought. Men in Europe have been neutered.

rules only apply to normies.

Chads don't care about rules. it's why they're Chad.

Tinder is super easy.

Pretty sure that feminists will rip him a new hole.

He literally said that
t. historian

Daily reminder that all of this is men's fault, women being hypersexual whores is only a symptom of weak men giving in to their demands. Strong men are needed in order to take the power away from women and keep them in place.

If we're gonna stop it, we have to make sex not cool anymore. Guys are competitive, and want to fuck more women than other guys. Problem is, women are also fucking a ton of different partners now as well. Sex has no meaning, and it is only for pleasure...this attitude is the biggest culprit.

Your men can't even fight for their countries
Ya just leave like cowards and claim refugee status

>hypersexual

Wait, who is having sex with these women if there are literally 60% of men not getting any. Of course it cannot be the 20% of men since they can't have these many women satisfied sexually.

Do people make these accounts just to post on Veeky Forums?

This is the correct response

looks to me like they were just having a kek m8
and with senses of humor like those, I bet they all frequent Veeky Forums

>implying you can't get your dick sucked by a dude

You'll still die and you do not even have to believe in anything. Yipee.

>virgin until death
Did he lose his virginity after he died?

I doubt there are that many women on Veeky Forums.

Your leaders decided to take them.

Yeah but at least death sounds pretty peaceful :3

r8
pls no bully

>Weak smile
>Shoulders shrugged

No

Fucking kek

Nothing keworthy, it's just a bad picture and kind of bad bio.

mate microphone hair has never looked good on anyone

also lift and eat more, you're coat hanger mode

Your solution is to put them in burlap sacks and fuck boys. Not happening.
publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/

What if you actually want a stable family?

I was hoping you wouldn't notice
I have some other action shots up there too but that's the only headshot I have and I don't really want to take mirror selfies
Wut do?

Just accept that women are whores and move on, maybe fuck some if you can pull it off

Then go cuck yourself! ha-ha!

>its another pathetic virgins whine instead of fixing themselves episode

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is a board for dieting, exercise, and optimonal uses of diet and exercise in relation to fucking festival sloots.

I thought I was ready :'(

That's a good pic. Don't take mirror selfies. Try to put the camera on a stand, and take a photo that looks somewhat candid. Also, like the other guy said, that haircut isn't very good. Either grow it out, or buzz it shorter. Keep the facial hair.

it was a decent picture dude, there's just stuff to improve on. It's small things that show women that you're responsible which many overlook. Hair is one of them, clothes are another

I buzz it on 1/8th" but sometimes I get lazy

>fedora used to mean know it all liberal atheists
>now people just shoehorn a fedora into every group they disagree with

I'm not a Trump voter or even American, but the typical Trump voter is a beer drinking red neck. The whole shop a fedora on everyone who disagrees meme is one of the dumbest things ever. Neckbeards hate fundies, they'd vote for Bernie Sanders because 'ignorant christians' support Trump and Hillary Clinton is a woman.

/fitpol/ coming through

LMAO YAAAAS BOY

>lifting for girls

Fucking cringe. You're like the antithesis to Veeky Forums

It's because they have less grey matter in their brains
Meditation might help them

I used to buzz my head, and sometimes it got too long, and yeah, it looked pretty bad. It's why I don't buzz it anymore.

Society is fucked man. Just because you can get to the other side of the dick it won't make it good.
Look at the statistics of single moms and women on antidepressants. You think the snapchat dog-filter dog-collar wearing daddy issue marketed generation will be better?

>red neck
>Implying there aren't atheist Trump supporters
>Implying neckbeards are only liberal.

as appealing as stoning them to death sounds for cheating, I'm not down with the whole burka thing.

Get a good body, cut down to a low bodyfat, and you can bang chicks easily on tinder with shitty selfies.

lol if you have to tryhard with "social pics" and getting your mom to take a pic of you shirtless at the beach.

Girls like sex just as much as guys and want to hookup with hot guys, but society doesn't permit them to without being judged. You'd be surprised how many more matches you'll get with a ripped shirtless mirror selfie than some pic of you dressed nice with a smile.

Neckbeards were the type of loser who hung out on /r/atheism crying about fundies and evil republicans

What was her name user?

Then you are born in the wrong century. Or get a Thai or Muslim woman (or something like that).

Western women are ruined forever.

inb4 /pol/acks call me a race destroyer

Anyone have Instagram? Do you like it? I was thinking of whoring myself out at the very least so I can keep myself in check. I can get so introverted that I'll spend weeks not going out with people or doing stuff. I figure posting could be a great way to actually prove to my family that I'm alive.

Where do I find Chad pics?

I wanna catfish people but it's hard to find believable images.

They think he's being ironic

>absolute state of females desu

Ever heard of artificially limited supply?

Nigga here in italy we passed just passed a law that says that if you get divorced the wife just gets the bare minimum to live, no more millions settlements.
Dont lump us in with the usa

got cucked by chad again did you?

>Thai
Brown pussy and black people noses? No fucking thanks.

that would just prove he is right though?

several generations of selection pressure directed at improving women would do the trick. good luck with that tho

holy fucking kek

It's possible. Lots of people on here are liars, or just live in cities, where your chances of finding any decent woman are close to zero. You just have to be dominate and become a real man. The problem with the West is the men have become self-denying faggots, and women are just running haywire. If men became men again, the women would follow suit.