Too scared to start working out and go to gym 200 meters from where I live because I think people will laugh at my 6'0...

>too scared to start working out and go to gym 200 meters from where I live because I think people will laugh at my 6'0 skellybody and small arms

what do I do?

Has anyone had a similar expericencebefore they got Veeky Forums?

do I buy some dumbells?

no one looks at you in the gym because they're too busy looking at themselves and their sick gains

nobody finds you that interesting user just go

This. Don't be a faggot OP.

nobody cares about you skele, everybody at the gym has developed narcissism so deep they will only see themselves in the mirror.

Don't hurt your future self because of your present insecurities, get your boney ass to the gym.

Bodyweight fitness, buy some gymnastic rings at like 20 bucks and a pullup bar

This, started 2 months ago

5'5 Manlet here

So far I've gone down from 185 to 172, feels good man. Everyone is nice

>t.gymphobe
Nevergonnamakeit

>have monkey bars and a separate bar in play yard
>don't want to do pull ups because family will see me

Honestly bro, nobody's going to care how you look like. Everyone is usually busy doing their own thing.

As long as you're consistent and don't do anything that can injure yourself or others around you, you'll be fine.

I don't give a shit about looking big or only working out for aestethics because I'm not a virgin like everyone who posts here

>live in an apartment complex where there are around 500 homes in a U-shape
>free gym with trainers right in the middle, about 50 feet away from my house
>gym has all transparent walls and everything inside is visible from almost all apartments
>never go to the gym out of social anxiety
>jerk it to cardio bunnies from the window

Living the dream

everybody has to start somewhere
people know that
you're not gonna look like an idiot

>alphadestiny v 2.0 soon

Anyone so anxious about going to them gym because they think people will look at them is a fucking retarded autist.
Don't bother trying to convince them, they'll never make it.

S A G E
A
G
E

I used to go to gyms like 45 minutes away from where I lived just so I didn't run into people I knew when my home gym was like 5 mins away.

Nobody gives a shit about you.
Manhood is realising you're alone.

Spot the virgin manlets

No one cares. I've failed so many sets in the gym on the same day that I don't even care anymore if people stare at me (which they don't). I'm there to do my workout, that's it. Everyone starts somewhere.