Do calf raises

>do calf raises
>feel like I'm about to cum

w-what causes this

Do you shower in the gym?

no, I never have, what would that do?

HIGH TEST

I-Is this really it, there is nothing wrong with me, on the bright side I've been making some sick calf gains

Keep doing them, you might cum.

I always feel like i'm going to cum when i work my abs

>be me
>jerks off ~5 times a week
>normie looking to improve health
>can't find motivation

if I came after every workout FROM WORKING OUT, I would be so pumped to work out.

thats pretty strange. ive had the literal sensation of going to cum when doing ab exercises before(which is more common because of a prostate)(because of this ive also shoved some tissue paper down my shorts to see it through) and more rarely at the ass-end of almost failing pec flies ive had a similar cumming feeling, but in my pecs and arms so not a literal cumming feeling. dont know what thats about, and its really hard to recreate. havnt felt either in years. i hope someone can weigh in on the latter.

in your case, id say its likely you're tensing your core when the set is getting intense, unless by your admission its more like the latter part of the above paragraph

Yep, I've come from crunches, ab wheel roll outs, and hanging leg raises.
Google coregasm for more info, but it's like 99.9% chicks talking about it.

>and hanging leg raises

how is this even possible
my forearms and abs are killing me doing those to the point where my dick is beyond inactive

are you supposed to have a boner while you do these exercises?

Are you a fucking idiot? OF COURSE YOU ARE MEANT TO HAVE A BONER DURING. IF you had a boner during these exercises, not only are you low test but you have been wasting your time and getting literally zero gains from any core workout you have done ever.

Put a chastity device on that unlocks when you're done working out

What gets me is pic related

>cleaning my penis
>it gets hard

WHAT THE HELL BROS

me too.

and i work out with my mother... i gotta try not to nut

>and i work out with my mother
go on...

shes 5'6" 200 pounds, user.

Same here

Same. After a few sets of L pull-ups or dragon flags, I can't continue bc it would make me cum. I hate it. I found kegeling helps some though.

When I was a kid, I would hang from monkey bars and pull up my legs some, causing a dry orgasm after a while. I had no idea what it was, except it felt good. It's got to do with this.

I feel it when I do triceps pulls. Do I need to be worried?

Fuark

same thing here. didn't train calves. First time today, WHAM! insta-boner, had to stop to slide it behind the elastic of my trunks for fear of the 50 yo warhog in front of me taking it for her and getting raped.

no clue what does it, but it's pretty potent, had to go jerk it in the loo to finish my workout.

>inb4 nofap
yeah go ahead, dicklets, find an excuse that you're a wizard because it's what you want.
I may bring up the topic with the 25 yo qt3.14 co-worker I'm taking out for drinks after work, for shits and giggles and to put sex in the convo in a funny way. Thanks guys.

thicc

True story lads:
A hot milf i once banged (she was 38 at the time) confessed to me that a few years back she literally came in the gym after doing the crunches machine for a while. She said it felt nice so she just kept doing it until it got nicer and nicer and then she orgasmsd. Said she was all red and sweaty and quickly ran out. Pretty hot story tbqh

>cuddling with my dog
>get a boner

NO BONER NOT LIKE THIS

>cat sits in my lap
>starts purring
>start feeling weird and getting hard
>remove cat from lap before it goes any further

the human body is an interesting thing

>remove cat from lap before it goes any further
W-w-what would happen if it went further?

Trips of kek

kek

>Be me
>At work
>Age 23
>Girl comes in with her dad asking for directions
>Dad doesn't speak English
>Girl is talking with me and I'm giving them directions
>Raging hard boner out of nowhere
>Standing right next to her and shes talking to me while my mind is going blank and boner is getting all the blood flow
>They leave, had a solid boner for a few minutes and felt powerful
>She's 16+

haha try doing it on no fap

I'm a girl (btw :^) ) and the straight arm pulldown always makes my vagina go nuts for some reason

Brain damage or brain tumor.

post tits

Sometimes I'll pop a half chub while doing heavy squats.

give succ

Huh. My gf (female) told me she switched from gym to yoga because she'd get all hot and bothered, she would end up boneless, thus not really working out.

So youre saying she has giant tiddies

>gf (female
no shit?

>do seated calf raises
>feel like im going to shit myself
>sit on bike
>dick goes numb
>taking a shit
>left foot starts hurting

Do I need to see a doctor

Welcome to 4sands, if this is your first visit, I would love to recommend /b/ to you! It has everything a new friend needs! And if you choose not to go there, please, get the fuck off this board anyway

Holy shit I told my friends...
>"are you being deadass bro"
>"yeah man"
I'm doing calf raises and i'm finna cum my groin and my balls feel good bro.

Halp me.

>climb a rope
pleasure on another level entirely

squats get me every time. can't do em without getting wet and wanting to fap right after