Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/apr03/arousal.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15482445
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need context

Are you talking to your girlfriend?

You should wake up earlier and go to the gym before your responsibilities

There's not letting a woman change you and there's being an autist. Seems like you're being an autist.

>Hitting the gym is 2h max of your day
>No time for the other stuff you wasted one thread for

Care to explain what she is trying to set you up with, which has to take up your whole (24h) day?

Should've gone like: "nah, I'm going to the gym, sry"

At least you'll never be this guy.

There's no 0 or 100 rule here, just figure out when to be flexible. If you lift on the same days 3-5 times a week you shouldn't deviate for a girl more than twice a month tops.

I mean, it is YOUR life. Shoo shoo gains goblin.

The gym won't miss your fat ass, user

Just do 30 minutes of HITT you stupid pussy

Good for you, sticking up for yourself. Ideally just find a way to do both. Hit the gym earlier, then join your girl for whatever she has planned. Not that hard to figure out man

>I'm not missing the gym
you didn't need the rest of it, just made you sound like a bitch

You got your priorities set. She sounds controlling.

probably some stupid shit like hanging out with her parents or dumb, unfit friends

I'm not sure if I should be cringing or have an erection, but I currently have both.

>>Hitting the gym is 2h max of your day
i stay for over 2 hours simply because of my long breaks

that dyke is alpha as fuck desu

also i feel like this is a warning to never let your girl 1v1 a dyke, pretty sure lesbians are gods at sex since they know everything so well

Rethink your routine. I have two heavy exercises on all my lifting days which take up 5-7min break for three reps followed by five lighter exercises which take up 3-4min rest at 4 sets. And I barely need 1:30h.

i dont count my breaks i just do it when my body feels fine

OP here

I lift M/W/F. She wants me to be at some party that's mostly her parent's friends and her sibilings all day, so I told her I would leave at 8pm to go to the gym, keeping in mind I'd be at that party for ~4 hours.
Side note, she's also mad that I don't want to get drunk at this party like she always does

cucked by a lesbian

>pretty sure lesbians are gods at sex since they know everything so well
>tfw you lost the gender lottery and will never be a qt girl milking money from thirsty boys before fucking your girlfriend afterwards

These pictures with collections of Veeky Forums clippings are my favorite thing in the world

>she's also mad that I don't want to get drunk at this party like she always does

red flag

Make her grow the fuck up or drop her.

>mad that I don't want to get drunk

what a bitch

It's impossible to tell from this screenshot alone who is the one being unreasonable

>is it a significant other or a family member or a friend?
>do they want you to miss the gym for something important to them or they're just being controlling?
>is this the first time they tried to get you to miss the gym or are they constantly interfering with your gains?

If it's your gf and it's important to her, you should probably just skip the gym bro. Legs are for fags anyways.

One day off is all it takes to fuck me up. You did the right thing.

You should have just said "I can't miss gym sessions". Don't ever try to make it look like you're trying to compromise for a woman, be assertive.

This

Why not go to the gym at 4pm and go to the party after?

it seems like all 3 of them have vaginas

>mad that you don't want to get drunk

Are you sure that she's not mad that you're gonna be a condescending pseudo-drill sergeant and embarrass her with your autism?

Post proof she's being irrational

>i dont count my breaks i just do it when my body feels fine

Get stricter with your rest times. You'll get of the gym sooner and build work capacity and conditioning.

sounds more like you want an excuse to not be with her family. I get that, I do it myself, but you're probably the dick trying to leave early to go to the gym.

Jesus Christ just have a drink with her family and go to the gym earlier

This x 10000

Im going to the party at 2pm, she literally wants me there the whole night and I know she's going to get hammered an hour after we get there. I'm just not sure bro

I hope that guy killed himself.

It was staged you faggots.

Like everyone else said, get up earlier and lift then enjoy the party. You don't have to drink, odds are if your gf is smashed enough you'll get to leave early anyways. Just tell them you plan on being the driver.

Never give up lifting for a woman, or for anyone to that matter. You will regret it.

Also if you give up now she will now that you have become her little bitch and the demands will only increase. If she's not cool with you having goals let her walk.

Hahaha. This probably didn't happen but I know a 10/10 alpha dyke irl. She literally beds the hottest qts. She can probably amog even the most alpha of Chads.

too wordy, too apologetic. has it right, shoulda just told her 'np I'll hit the gym before we leave'

>I want to try to say this without being a dick
never going to make it

it still amazes me that people come to Veeky Forums looking for guidance to major life problems they are going through. what's even more amazing is that they actually fucking enact that 'guidance' in the real world like true turbo autists.

You don't know what a real Chad is. Actual Chads gets fucks out of 10/10 dykes.

Listen user, ignore anyone telling you not to hit the gym. In fact you should skip the party all together. This is a way for her to see how much control she can exact over you. Give her no quarter. Skip the party.

LOL. Just NO. Dyke's aren't attracted to males, you mong. Chads aren't an exception.

Pic related. Chad's competition.

i meant that lesbians are good at sex with women cause they are women and know all the zones or whatever the fuck

with gay men its not as big a deal, since dudes literally just wanna get their dick stroked mostly

Kek, is that a 10/10 dyke?

If she was straight and dress liked a proper woman, you'd be all over her. amirite?

>10/10

You live in yellowknife bro?

She's cute but she's definetly not a 10/10. A 7 at best. You should check your standards man. Even the fact that she's a dyke doesn't make her hotter.

I'm a week into nofap I didn't need to read this shit

I said a 10/10 dyke.

Come back to me when you find a better looking lesbian.

"k" and then lift anyway
if you bend your schedule and desires so easily to a random woman's will, her vagina will dry up immediately

This is most likely the situation, hes probably being prude and being autistic as fuck about alcohol.

Can someone please redpill me on this shit? Why do I meet so many 'bi' women? Is it true they're all bi? Should I completely avoid women who say they're bi? What the fuck is going on

please stop spreading lies
even women who claim to be "lesbian" still get turned on by both women and men; so do "straight" and bisexual women

source:
>apa.org/monitor/apr03/arousal.aspx
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15482445
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187

You guys are retarded. I'd agree she's not a total 10/10 in the pic but she easily could be in person. She's very attractive t b h.

>implying she couldn't easily steal your girl
>implying you even have a girlfriend

>Lesbians are the exception because they tend to be more aroused to their preferred sex than the other sex, a pattern typically seen in men.

You're an idiot.

Nah, but I fuck men unironically, im straight tho.

Do you know how little men have gotten their prostates milked good? Not many.

Most women don't know how to properly touch a dick, work the balls or massage the prostate. Every time I'm with a woman I'm reminded of how sloppy they are. Can't take directions worth a damn either.

I agree with you for the most part, but let's not forget that Marty Farty had a party and everyone was there. But Tutti Frutti laid a beauty and everyone ran for air.

Alcohol is a gains gobblin and some people don't need it in their lives to have a good time.

damn son, with one ad-hominem you just refuted the entire truth that women tend to be bisexual much more than men and that true lesbians are very rare

you know jesus checks these boards right? you're fucked bro.

this was a staged troll by a guy with a cuckold fantasy, like most of these are

fuck off you idiot

>she's also mad that I don't want to get drunk at this party
How long have you been dating? Do you not drink or are you just not drinking at this function?

Fuck you

Not OP, but have you ever been around a bunch of drunk people while sober?
It's like babysitting giant toddlers. Not much fun

There is no point in resting more than 90 seconds between sets. 60 is perfect.

adult-sized toddlers you can fuck? what's not to like?

>resting at all

not gonna make it

If she gets mad that you don't want to drink, that's just petty and kind of controlling imo

You won't do this, because you are a mangina, but fucking ditch her. Why the fuck would consider dating anyone who wants to put your whole life on their schedule. Also - if she cannot accept you are not drinking, THEN FUCKING DITCH HER. I had to tell most of my so-called friends to gtfo, they would nag me for hours to drink with them, as if it would make any difference in their lives.

2TUFF4EVERY1

its all blurry for me help

Please be true. That shit makes me feel sick. I came way too close to a similar experience.

t. woman

I just have one expectation of others - to fuck off and leave my life. I have been fed up with people telling what I should or shouldn't do, so I react allergically to any attempt of scheduling my time. You are the only one, who lives YOUR life and after all you are the only one who can be satisfied with your life. So pretty please with sugar on top, stop listening to others and make your life your own again.

That is so beta. No need to be apologetic.

>guy gets qt3.14 gf
>gf wants Threesome with other qt3.14
>guy is like Yes
>gf says other Girl wants just the Two of Them at first, lesbo like
>guy says fine
>gf and Girl does lesbo a lot
>guy gets impatient
>guy tells Girl (not gf) that They have to invalide him Soon, that was the deal
>Girl tells him shes lesbo and would never Fuck a Dude
>guy tells Girl that lesbos are just girls that hasnt had a dick yet (on advice from fit)
>Girl gets mad, tells him all the demeaning shit theyve done with him in mind
>guy tells Girl that hes going to kill her
>Girl tells everybody that hes homophobic
>guy probably lost gf

Moral of the story?

This

>the gym actually matters to me

Learn to have some fun in your life you faggot and get drunk with your girlfriend at a party? How hard is it for you faggots to be normal sometimes?

Not worth the gains

Lesbo writes terrible shlick fiction for similar loser dykes online.
It's constantly referenced on Veeky Forums for multiple years much to the absolute boredom and annoyance of everyone on the bored.

Bro... How do you even have a gf when you're this autistic about the gym it's just a hobby whats the point in having a nice body if you're never going to use it apart from it getting you to the gym and back

>she's also mad that I don't want to get drunk at this party like she always does

Get rid of her.

Admit it. This is a bad attempt at being 'alpha' or whatever the fuck you /r9k/ guys are calling it now.

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

ah whenever i see this, my confidence is shaken. i'm bad at giving pleasure.

>my body actually matters to me

So you work hard all week lifting, running, getting propper eating to get a nice body and then fuck it up getting drunk. You normies are fucking stupid

Pure practice user, ask your gf what does she like or tell her to guide you. Don't think of your own pleasure until she has gotten an orgasm or two

If you have an erection, then the cuckhold fantasy faggot that made that shit up won. Nice work letting him win, fag.

fuck u for making me want to binge watch dbz

it's not really that hard to imagine.
people rather open up to people they don't know than people they do. it's called something like the strangers on a train experiment but I can't remember exactly, I can search for it if you're interested