One daves single from wendy's has 30g protein

>one daves single from wendy's has 30g protein

6'2 170 lb skinny here, tell me why i shouldn't be adding two or maybe three of these to my diet.

It's my favorite sandwich from Wendy's and i even order with bacon, but it's relatively expensive and has way too many calories

Additives, prolly cancerous crap, sodium?
But meh paleo is the most boring shit ever so go for it, impying the protein value is correct.

Because from that pic it doesn't look the least bit appetising

That's not the sandwich.

Best bulk of my life was eating a Culvers triple deluxe with cheese curds on the side, no drink. I'm so sorry for anyone not in the upper midwest unable to try the god of fast food burgers.

all the sodium and grease. and the expense. just eat fucking roast chicken. you can get them for like $5-6 and they are good for 3 meals.

u should user as long as you give 100% in the gym

High protein, yes
High fat, cholesterol and calories, also yes

considering I've always been a "heavy eater" and im still relatively thin I dont think a pure lean protein diet is going to work for me

As long as you work it off you should be fine

Bro just go for it. I'm eating dirty as fuck right now too. Eating high calorie lean shit everyday is super straining. Just add 1 or 2 cardio sessions to your week and enjoy your burgergains

Thanks for the answers, lads.

Been making fast food gains since I was a child playing baseball and soccer.

Culver's is so good. Always have to dookie like 4 minutes after I eat it though.

Anyone able to tell me why Sonic is so expensive compared to everywhere else?

I don't know why it's so expensive, but my /fat/ bro tears that place up. I'm talking 5-6k calories every time we go

nothing wrong with it every once in a while
there's just better dollar per calorie/protein foods out there
value menu is goat tho
especially at bk and mcdongs

Wendy's 4 for 4, fuck the soda

McDonald's McPick 2 menu, get 2 double cheeseburgers

fast food gains

Because you could get the same amount a protein from a different source for less than half the price. Then, the money you saved could go toward an equal number of fat and carb calories, but from a better source. Like a peanut butter and banana sandwich on a hearty dark bread. Yeah, it's a little bit more work and it might not taste as good, but if you aren't willing to sacrifice a bit of taste and a few minutes out of your day to cook, you were never gunna make it anyway.

I eat a bacon deluxe snackpack once a week to break the cycle. Only "fast food" place I will eat.

I sometimes get the shits too though. Maybe grease + dehydration?

Yes it is. That's Dave's Single from Wendy's.

>moved from Nebraska to North Carolina
>no more butterburgers and concrete mixers on my cheat day

>6'2 170 lb skinny here, tell me why i shouldn't be adding two or maybe three of these to my diet.
accumulation of coronary plaque

>Eating ice cream.

Not gunna make it brah.

>not having to navigate through a fast food line is more work than slathering peanut butter on bread
Yeah right