How the fuck do you burn fat in the highlighted area?

How the fuck do you burn fat in the highlighted area?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23222084
fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same way you burn any other fat

Lose weight

You cant drain water out of one specific part of a bucket

yohimine hcl
lower back is the last place it leaves my body so i still look fat wearing tight swim trunks around there until like single digit bf
tfw banned in canada
going to USA upcoming winter though i'll bring some back home

focus on side oblique crunches and tummy twists to target the fat in those areas.

Thisbis where genetics come into play
Therebis no such thing as targeted fat elimination. when you lose fat you lose it across your entire body. So every person is going to have a hold out spot and you have to just keep decreasing the total % till you hit your goals. Sorry mate, no shortcuts outside of /fraud/

I bought yohimbe, is that the same thing?

You bought bark?

This

cant tell if bait at this point

You cannot "target" fat

Disregard the advice of anyone who tells you that you can "target" fat.

Lower your overall bf%. That is literally the only answer to your question.

yes, it makes my eyes red and my dick hard

There are a several sites that will ship to Canada, but I'm no shill so dig around. If the order doesn't tell you something like "item cannot be shipped to your location" or something, they will ship it.

Well you actually CAN target fat.
Through exercise and the use of yohimbe.

There is a such thing as stubborn fat that doesn't want to go away.

But the amount of effort it takes is just way too much.

So using yohimbe, which will force the body to pull fat from those places after you've reaceh and appreciably low enough bodyfat, will help remove that stubborn fat.

Are you a doctor or scientific researcher? No?

So you read this on some fitness blog and decided to regurgitate it?

Do you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about?

liposuction, then light it up.

no
go to bb.com get the primaforce shit

Working out one specific part of the body will do exactly one thing. Grow the muscles that are being used. Fat does not give a shit about how hard the nearby muscle works, it will not go anywhere unless it is used by the body when eating at a calorie deficit.

"some fitness blog" or you know like, every reputable source ever on the subject, but nice strawman.

i've looked around but theres a yuuuge price premium that i don't believe makes it worth it
i'll just stick to EC stack for now

Nice appeal to authority. Do you have a single piece of evidence in support of spot reduction?

Ask me how I know you'll never make it?

Did you know that the body has a setpoint of fat cells?
That if you remove them through liposuction..the body will make the fatcells that are there expand then begin creating new ones to make up for the ones lost?
Apparently it doesn't matter where the fat is, as long as it's putting out the right amount of fat hormones.

SO theoreticlaly, the best thing to do is to take the stubborn fat from places that are hard to burn off and put them in places where fat burns the fastest and simply workout as normal.
If you lose fat fast from your arms and legs then move that shit there.

bla bla just die

do you?

Since you have provided zero evidence I will raise you 1 peer reviewed study.
>In conclusion, the training program was effective in reducing fat mass, but this reduction was not achieved in the trained body segment.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23222084

read lyle mcdonalds stubborn fat loss
it's actually possible to spot reduce but the gains are so minimal it'll take decades to see a sliver of improvement
better off taking YHCL

what about the top part of a bucket?

to be fair, core work can draw in your waistline to a small extent, though that may just be stomach vacuums working the internal abdominal muscles, and it may not be to an extent you would notice unless you already had a low enough bf% that OP wouldnt be asking the question. but in all likelihood that was probably bait

thats not targeting, at that point it would be overall fat removal. yohimbine hcl helps to reduce overall bodyfat which includes the hormone-dependant fat distribution areas. and at a lower bf% that is what would be left to reduce, but that doesnt mean you're targeting that fat

t. fatty

>it's actually possible to spot reduce but the gains are so minimal it'll take decades to see a sliver of improvement
so not worth mentioning in general advice?

He means spot reduction, dummy. You haven't been in the fitness world long enough to be giving fitness advice if you really misinterpreted his message. He's right, you can not target specific spots and lose weight in the exact spot alone. You can't say "I want the fat behind my left arm, but not my right arm" and actually do it. You can do bicep curls with your left arm all day, it will only build the muscle - the fat is going to burn from your whole body evenly.

Yohimbine basically loosens stubborn fat and makes it easier to lose it.

Idiot.

easy but expensive: liposuction

time consuming but cheap: eat less, move more, start using yohimbine HCL.

there will always be water at the top

except when its only at the bottom, dum-dum

Cool sculpting if you're dying to have it disappear without doing anything. It's still likely that you'll gain it back unless you lose body fat though.

>yohimine hcl
if i order some prima force hcl will i have to take like 6 tablets according to my body weight? or is 2 more than enough?

How overweight are you?!

Read the instructions again...

get the powder, pills of ANY supplement that is sold in bulk powder is a waste of money. 5 micrograms is a typical dose, which they have a n insanely small measuring scoop for the powder, which is incredibly cheap. also be advised that in order for it to do what you want, youll have to be in a fasted state when taking it and 2 hours after, and youll essentially just want to do cardio while on it. at least for me, i was useless lifting in a fasted state on this shit that is pretty easy to overdose on and feel weird as fuck. if youre not fasted, yohimbine hcl can actually cause you to store fat more easily, inclided in those areas youre trying to target. but read these as well

How about you first, you dyel fag?
.09mg/1lb
180lbs*0.09 = 16mg

im doing IF so that wont be a problem.Also unfortunately I don't get yohimbine powder in my country, so I'm stuck with pills

ah, that sucks. considering 5 mcg is a typical dose, the pills cant be that expensive id imagine. like a typical supplement pill could potentially hold 20-40 mcgs, so thered have to be a lot of filler to need more than 1 pill, though thats what i expect from supplement companies desu

>6 pills yohimbine hcl
Assuming it is a common size like 5mg or 8mg
You dont have to bother about your muffin top because you are fat everywhere.

>responding with a disproportianate amount of hostility.

I'll say the helpful part first: I also weigh 180lbs right now (fluctuates between 179-181) and I am at 9% bodyfat. 1 or 2 pills is good enough. You'll feel it.

The second thing I'll say is this: chill the fuck out. Responding with so much emotion is a feminine trait. It's masculine to control your emotions and not react so aggressively, with so much butthurt.

The popeyes here in town sells it behind the counter

ofcourse it's worth mentioning for the sake of knowledge
my point is it does do something but it isn't worth doing

I got from guy who wrote first of physiology books which everyone coping. This is google translate frome one of his interview^

J. M: How can this be explained from the point of view of classical physiology?

Victor Seluyanov: We have a sympathetic nervous system. And when we begin to exercise, it is activated. Under the action of signals passing through the sympathetic nerves, excitation comes not only to the muscles, but also to the fat that is above the muscle. These signals come to the adrenal glands, to their brain substance, and adrenaline and norepinephrine begins to emerge from there. These hormones go into the general bloodstream and are absorbed from it by those tissues that are active. That is, if an athlete trains one muscle group, then adrenaline will go there. And in the muscle group, and in adipose tissue, located above this muscle group.

JM: What exercises are most effective for local fat burning?

Victor Seluyanov: The most effective exercises performed in statistical (statidymanic?) theory. We have already talked about this mode of training, when we described a technique aimed at hyperplasia of myofibrils in the OMV. They cause strong painful stress, while the weight of the burden is insignificant, which makes it possible not to strain the joint-ligament apparatus. The endocrine system is excited, activating the sympathetic HC, it sends signals to where the source of stress comes from. When the muscle is tense, the blood flow is difficult there, and the blood flow does not stop in the adipose tissue, and the hormones also come in during the exercise. Exercise time depends on the endurance of a particular person, but should be within 20-40 seconds. It is necessary to be guided, that strong burning sensation was from 4 to 8 seconds in each approach. This is enough to activate hormones. Another important point: when performing exercises in this mode due to the activation of hormones, metabolism intensifies 1.5 times, which persists for 12-24 hours.

FORT MAC
O
R
T

M
A
C

>tfw banned in canada

liftmode.com

You're welcome

>powder
oh shit
what are the chances i'll fuck up the dosage and commit sudowoodo

1/2, either you do it or you don't

I know you can't target fat loss but wouldn't working it out make it look less fat?

You can create a "V-er" shape by working your obliques and your lats, making by contrast your muffin top looks smaller
But by the time you have that, you could drop to 10% bf as well

the opposite

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

1000 degree knife

M O N G
O
N
G
the sticky link has been dead for a week

>Are you a doctor or scientific researcher

you do know where you are right?

hey guys from now on you gotta post your certificate else you are not allowed to post or give advice

>it's masculine to be a beta bitch

ok lad. Also you could've started out with that answer, instead of giving a condescending one.

Anyway to get yohimbine in Australia? Or are we fucked?

>The body can target specific points to store fat
>yet when it's time to lose fat it can only do across the whole body, equally

Yeah, that's retarded and I'm not believing that horse shit. That's why that stupid bucket analogy doesn't work.

It's more like the body has ten containers and it fills up each container as it chooses, but to lose the water you tell me I have to punch holes in all ten containers? Fucking stupid.

the same you read the fucking sticky

people like this are part of our society

The body targets specific points to store fat and then burns those fat stores in reverse order. For example if your fat storage order is ass, thighs, stomach, your fat burn order will be stomach, thighs, ass. The order is genetic.

I would like to see proof of this, it's the only thing I can think of where the body is choosing the most difficult ass backwards course of action to take.

Although spot reduction is impossible I've heard some rumors that putting ice packs on the target region might achieve it. Never saw a study about it, though so caveat lector.

o

Lyle Mcdonald talks about it in some detail.
It has more to do with making those areas warmer.
The problem fat areas and areas with build up fat tend to be colder to the touch. Places that are getting a lot of circulation and thus heat end up being warmer.
So keeping areas that are a problem warmer and doing exercises using the muslces next to that area is supposed to help the body mobilize the fat stored in those place.

This is what I was talking about:
fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting

Ah, killing fat cells. I thought it would be something like that.

It will work, but there's a problem. The fat has to go somewhere.
It has to be burned off or it will simply float around the body to be reabsorbed by other fat cells.
That is litterally moving the beans around on your plate so that it looks like you ate all of them.

Like I said didn't really check if it's viable but if someone wants to try it cooling muffin top on a calorie deficit, should be able to trigger spot reduction of fat in that area.

well of course the body won't just have fat cells created in say the forehead right? or in are joints correct? So there are optimal places for the body to store fat such as the stomach, the chest, the but and then it starts to resort to places where it would less like to store fat such as in the arms, the face,etc. the fat is distributed in such a manner that would make sense evolutionarily and if we are to believe in human history then there would be very few people with say muffin tops during a time when humans would be in a more natural and hostile environment. So no you fucking idiot the way that your body stores its fat fucking flaps isn't an ass backwards course of action. It is a very clear set survival mechanism that would help your ancestors live through cold winter seasons and allow you to sit comfortably on your ass.

You can the same way with spot fat reduction

With a hose

Ah also there's some science (that I didn't check out) that cold temperatures trigger brown fat production (and brown fat needs more calories to sustain than even muscle).

I'm not saying the way it stores it is retarded but I'm saying the way it uses it is.

You store fat in your ass. You need fat. The first place you look is everywhere, equally. This is literally the only time I see the body doing this dumb shit preferentially and I don't believe it does this one bit.

ok look, once more there is a reason to store fat in these specific areas evolutionarily wise, you need fat to protect your organs, your tailbone things of that nature. it would make no sense to remove the protective covering over your organs before the flab around muscle and bone like your arm. and if your body just not selectively took fat from itself then it would end up taking fat from the brain of which is mostly fat.

JESUS HAS ACTUALLY RETURNED

There is one answer for any question of this type, and it is
By exerting more energy than you consume, basically. And by controlling your insulin-levels.

Veeky Forums humor threads