Why the fuck do we still eat fruit? Its the most cancerous shit nature has given us to eat

Why the fuck do we still eat fruit? Its the most cancerous shit nature has given us to eat
>high sugar
>high carbs
>cals

Veggies are light years better. Get educated people

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/sugar-guideline/en/
aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html
humanosphere.org/global-health/2013/07/the-global-burden-of-a-poor-diet/
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/burden-of-disease-study-shows-a-world-living-longer-and-with-more-disability/2012/12/13/9d1e5278-4320-11e2-8061-253bccfc7532_story.html?utm_term=.9bf87f54c7f7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like oranges and stuff

kys

its a far superopr alternative to the shit we came up with like candies my mandie

ARE U A FUCKING NIGGER LOVER

Fuck fruits nigga. All about cabbage, spinach, and zucchini.

It's good for dessert instead of chocolate or some other processed garbage

I bet you're the same type of cunt who drinks diet coke and monster zero

drown yourself

Bananas are good. You know most foods have carbs and calories, right?

Real talk nigga. There is no such thing as veggies

Either its a root/tuber, leaf or fruit

In theory. But in practice it doesn't have the same textures.

Fuck off OP. I'll never give up eggs.

antioxidants and stuff

Your post is cancerous.

Fruits make great desserts. Also grapes are patrician food

>What are macros
Literally just moderate fruit intake and nothing bad will happen. It's rich in micronutrients and wouldn't fuck you over if you have an apple or an orange as a small snack once in a while.

why zucchini

>Grapes
>Literally the gummy bears of fruits
If there's one fruit that I am against eating, it's grapes. They're high as FUCK in sugar, and its easy as hell to eat at least half a pound if not more in a sitting.

Cuz it's tasty

While I would agree that people oversell how good fruit is, it's not that bad.

Self control desu, also grapes make wine.

> Alight-yearis a unit of distance, not time.
> get educated

>nitpicking on things everyone knows in a desperate attempt to appear intelligent

>Veggies
Are you an infant?

>sugar is bad
>carbs are bad

First off, sugar is a carb. Second off, you realize you need carbs to live, right?

Finding out there are only ~150 calories in a pound of strawberries really fucked up my world view.

>bear mode
>eating berries daily

This meme needs to die

The things that are bad about sugar aren't true of fruit.

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/sugar-guideline/en/

>The WHO guideline does not refer to the sugars in fresh fruits and vegetables, and sugars naturally present in milk, because there is no reported evidence of adverse effects of consuming these sugars.

Fruits, like vegetables, are a source of important phytochemicals that help prevent age-related chronic diseases. A variety of both fruits and vegetables is important.

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html

Fruit actually tastes good, my favorite is kiwis
>high sugar
9g/100g
>high carbs
15g/100g
>cals
61/100g
>bonus round
shitton of fiber and vitamin C if you eat it with the skin

>It's good for dessert instead of chocolate or some other processed garbage

like hell it is fruit is just for monkeys and sit

Stop shit posting, find something else to do with your time. Just fuck off

what are you a nigger

>you realize you need carbs to live, right

No you need glucose to live, and the body can make that out of protein and fats.

Carbs are literally never needed and why the body gets done using them literally minutes after you eat them.

I think people understate how good fruit is if anything. Because of all the campaigning against refined sugars, people now think any food that contains sugar, even naturally, is bad for you.

In the largest study done on global disease rates, the nutrition-related factor most associated with death and disease is a diet low in fruit.

humanosphere.org/global-health/2013/07/the-global-burden-of-a-poor-diet/
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/burden-of-disease-study-shows-a-world-living-longer-and-with-more-disability/2012/12/13/9d1e5278-4320-11e2-8061-253bccfc7532_story.html?utm_term=.9bf87f54c7f7

>When it comes to diet, GBD 2010’s detailed analysis of different aspects of diet revealed that the most important dietary risk worldwide in 2010 was low fruit. Not eating enough fruit contributed to deaths from ischemic heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers (see screen grab below). A diet low in fruit translates to eating less than 3 servings (less than 11 ounces total) of fresh, frozen, cooked, canned, or dried fruit daily.
>In charting risk factors, the researchers found that diets low in fruit were responsible for more disease than obesity or physical inactivity.
>“We were very surprised,” Murray said of the fruit finding. “I’m a pretty profound diet skeptic. But the evidence on diet is as convincing as on obesity.”

Kiwis with skin wtf

He's using it as a distance metaphorically

How is someone this retarded?

Fruit has nutrients that no other food group has, idiot.

Because it's tasty, high in fiber, high in vitamins and minerals, and has phytochemicals that are excellent for you.

Obviously the sugar content is high but its a shitton less than processed sugar snacks.

Moderation, as with anything, is the key.

I can't imagine not eating apples, bananas, various citrus, or pineapple regularly.