Just finished pic related. is it Veeky Forums redpill, or vegan propaganda? Enlighten me

just finished pic related. is it Veeky Forums redpill, or vegan propaganda? Enlighten me

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13263521
discord.gg/CXVsXgz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it free?

I think on vimeo, yeah. It's on netflix too

It made me veggie. I feel alot better now. I know this isnt the place to say this.

>is it Veeky Forums redpill, or vegan propaganda?

A bit of both. Some things are exaggerated, some things are legitimate.

that's fine bro, same here. Just cause we care doesn't mean we have to post in retarded vegan threads.

>is it Veeky Forums redpill, or vegan propaganda?

vegan propaganda my dude.

strawpoll.me/13263521

If it is propaganda, what are vegans trying to achieve with it?

Posting the same shitposting thread multiple times per day is spam.

The same thing religious propaganda seeks to achieve.

Conversion.

The ulterior motive behind professional religious practice is to gain power with support of the people, and money.
Power implies that there is someone behind the scenes pulling strings in order to gain that power. Who would that be in veganism?
Money means that it is profitable to do something. Activists are activists voluntarily, and the big soy and vegetable industries would rather sell plants to the animal industry than you. Why? If you want to eat a kcal of plants, you buy a kcal of plants. If you buy a kcal of beef, you are also buying the 10-20 kcal of plants it ate to grow from infant to veal/adult cow
So again, who has to gain what from you beccoming vegan?

>this thread again

Conversion

I already said that. Or do you think Gregor just makes books and web serious, vegans downvote squada on youtube, or stupid no-gains threads on Veeky Forums are just for fun?

>The ulterior motive behind professional religious practice is to gain power with support of the people
You are going to tell me, as a rational human, that doesn't apply to veganism as well? When they pushed their shit into the US dietary guidelines.

>just finished pic related.
>Enlighten me
Why did you even watch it if you can't form your own opinion?

its a redpill. welcome to the truth brother
if u want to talk to some real vegans on fit come here
discord.gg/CXVsXgz

t. hasnt even watched the documentary

"Conversion" and "pushed their shit in the dietary guidelines" are means to an end. I'm asking you, what do they have to gain?
>But a doctor is selling books
Wow what a Jew, unlike the other doctors who sell books about eggs being healthy or who sell cholesterol pills

>The ulterior motive behind professional religious practice is to gain power with support of the people
Are you being retarded on purpose?

Seems to be propaganda. Endocrinology is a bitch.

propaganda