Who /PectusExcavatum/ here? What kind of workouts can I do to minimize the hole in my chest...

Who /PectusExcavatum/ here? What kind of workouts can I do to minimize the hole in my chest? It's only mild but I want it to be less than mild.

pic related is a severe case, not me.

Try a shit-ton of cardio, running, jump rope, biking and stuff.

Once your heart gets swole enough and has nowhere to go it'll push out your ribcage.

ONE PAAAAAANNNCCHHH!!!

just say you got like impaled by a spear or something cool and manly

turn it into a mock stab wound

Have mild version of it also.
I tend to focus the internal/central part of my chest workout.

Bigger chest mitigated mine

One of my old swim team buddies had one of those, he ate peanut butter out of it

Have a mild version too. Kept me from swimming as a kid. Some people it presses against their lungs and effects cardio.

It's been a constant problem for my confidence.

Nuss procedure
don't watch any videos about it though

You can't do jack shit about it. Muscles will not hide it, people will just pay attention to your muscles instead of hole(s). We're destined to have shit chest given to our children. This sucks

I have a mild version too..
I saw a before and after picture of someone with it that made it to otter mode, you couldn't even tell they had it

Brotha, you gonna havta get da Nuss

Seriously though, it's the best option you got. It will hurt like hell, enjoy the moriphine ride.

They end result is by far worth. In many cases nobody can tell there was ever an issue.

Also it is ok to lift during recovery. Obviously within moderation. This actually greatly enhances the bones healing due to the way lifting promotes bone density. Also reduces the risk of your ribs regressing after the Nuss bar is removed dramatically.

saw some guy with this condition cosplaying dead ace from one piece at a con. it was sick.

>the internal/central part of my chest
That doesnt exists. Pecs muscle fibers are horizzontal

you can eat cereal out of there

Get the biggest chest possible. I had it to the point that my sternum was crushing my heart and even after surgery I still have a mild case. But as my chest has gotten bigger it's begun to full the dip and made it significantly less noticeable.

Specifically a lot of pause benching has helped me the most.

Here's what I did:

>accept your body and its unique qualities
>work out/play a sport and realize you are otherwise healthy
>lift some weights so it's a little less noticeable
>realize nobody important cares and people who ask about it are just curious

This is honestly right

There's a point where body acceptance is good. Getting surgery to fix your bone structure is fucking nuts unless medically necessary.

I have a mild version, and I have decided to get surgery, can I still lift under those three years?

so i just went and looked at the procedure out of curiosity
HOLY
SHIT
HOW IS THIS A SAFE PROCEDURE?
WHAT THE FUCK

I used to swim a lot too and I've got pectus Excavatum and one my friends who is a pretty good swimmer also has it
Is there a correlation between PectusE Excavatum and swimming?

Yeah it is, you've got to keep the iron pole in there for at least 3 years though

Lol it's usually inherited from the parents