Is it just me or is Gen Z significantly taller than any other generation...

Is it just me or is Gen Z significantly taller than any other generation. I'm 18 and 6'2 and some of the freshman chicks at my school are even taller than me. Are we 6'0 - 6'5 bros finally becoming manlets? Is this our just reward? Or is it GMOs?

People born late eighties early nineties are the tallest and largest.

Before us came angry manlets and after us skinnyfat numales.

Happens to every generation. I'm 6 foot and thought I was tall until about college, then realized how much taller everybody was. Each generation usually grows an inch or two due to selective breeding. At 6'2 you are probably right at or below your generations manlet cutoff, probably below.

humans have gotten taller over the years m8, that's what tends to happen when tall people breed and nutrition sources becomes more widely available

You just see taller people in the sea of manlets.

> tfw no powerfull amazon goddess I can eat out while standing

In Europe it's actually late nineties. I'm average (180cm) for my age but people 20-25 years old seem to be way taller in general.

Then again, it might be because I frequent a forum in which 40% of the threads are about height

>tall woman
>doesn't even lift so she ends up looking lanky as fuck
Why are bitches so afraid of lifting?

I wouldn't say so. I think you're trolling. Although the average height could have increased by 1 or 2 cm in the past decade.

Because they don't want to accidentally end up looking like a "fit" girl like DLB or that huge gutted crossfit chick.

That and they simply do not give three squirts of piss about lifting heavy shit. The gym shills, lesbos, and feminist cunts who want other women to do the heavy lifting for them want that. To be honest, they shouldn't have too lift heavy.

Just get them in some strenuous calisthenics based "meme" stuff, like yoga, pilates, stripper pole dancing or even something like dance and they'll stay fit forever.

At best they should do a basic bitch lower body focused lifting routine. But no one in this neck of the woods cares about that. It's all tomboys and lesbians saying LIFT LIKE A MAN and spitting on women who just want to look good.

well that's not a woman so I'd say he has good reason not to lift

>everyone's getting taller
>you're still 5'6
god bless

>taller

lol

Certainly fatter though. Every day I see kids and they are all fat as fuck.

When I was in school like 20 years ago there was maybe 1-2 fat kids in a class of 30. Now it's like 15-20.

The healthcare system is so fucked for the future.

I'm 28 and I'm 7'4".
But I'm not sure if I can confirm that the newer generations are getting taller.

High schooler here. (18 don't worry.)

Gen Z is tall. At least 10 kids born from the 2001 grade are already taller than 6'0 and some of them are about 6'3 or more, in a grade of about 150. They're the tallest grade by far, with us behind. I'm only 6'0 and taller than 95% of my grade, but some of these 15 year olds tower over the entire school.

My grade has more taller students, but the 2001 grade is taller with their outlier heights.

im 6'0
I walked 5 13-15yo kids in the library. One was about my height, maybe a little shorter, all others were taller than me.
The """"""""""meme"""""""""" that 6'2 is the new manlet cut off might actually not be just a meme in a few years

1996 master race

6'2" and loving it. Shame the more recent generations continue the trend of increasing obesity

Should have eaten your veggies when you were young user

Better nutrition combined with the fact that short people are being selected out of the genepool.

>tfw no gf

Our generation is just more tall on average. We as a specie, are not getting any taller. We're simply just reaching our potential.

6'5 will never be male average in any country.

/thread

This.

/thread

>ftw 5'6

I'm 5'7 - 1987

I live right next to a high-school

Pretty much every single kid that goes there is taller than me, including the girls.

Im in Australia, and the race of the kid doesn't seem to matter, even if the asian and indian highschoolers are taller than me.

5'7 is literally dwarf status here, there's no fucking way 5'9 is average.

Dis

Maybe the white kids, but America as a whole is getting shorter thanks to mestizo immigration.

You guys have no idea how genes work, do you?

7'0 average will never happen.

Is 182 cm a good height?

Black and white kids are typically the tallest.

I'm a 6'2" black guy and I tower above most people at my uni.

Does this pertain to regression to mean?

Also what's considered the starting point for gen Z?

>tfw 6 feet and born in 1999

how much taller am I going to grow anons?

my biggest growth spurt for my adolescence was this past year at 2 inches. Dad is 6'2'', have couple of great uncles who were 6'11'' and smallest male in my family is 6'1''

>18 and 6'0
Oh boy...

>/threading on post

end yourself faggot. your post doesnt make any sense anyway, 6'5 people have a stronger pressure on their heart and spine, worse circulation, weaker muscles and shorter life span. even if we ignore the biology, the world isn't built for lanklets. personal space, clothes, every day life.

op you probably got brainwashed by the autists on the site, spend more time outside if you cant make a difference between real life and memes anymore. 6'2 girls and over are less than 0.5%, youre just focusing on height too much

6'2 for an 18 year old girl is the 99.99 percentile in the US. Based on a measured study done in the US between 2011-2014. I know you're trolling so 6/10 for getting me to respond.

>Oh boy...

a-user....what do you mean "oh boy"?

Should we tell him user?

>end yourself faggot
You are aware that the two of you are agreeing?

le epic muh secret club super secret memes haha xDDDDDDD so good being part of the Veeky Forums masterrace haha
who else oldfag here bros :D

What's the point in being taller than 6'0?

So you are taller than all the other males in the room and you are subconsciously viewed as the leader and alpha of the room

Sucks that you're a Manley who will never understand this feeling of power coursing through your Veins because of your superior genetics

>What's the point of being taller than 6'2/6'3

Fixed. Dumb cocky lanklets don't know that they're weaker on average and will die earlier lmao

Basketball

kek, if you tie your self-worth to your height it means you have nothing else to be proud of.
dumb phoneposter

I'm 6'4. I don't feel alpha at all :|

I was the same height as you when I was 18
Now im 19
Im still the same height

being able to look down to other guy is the best feeling in the world
>t. 6'0 who wishes he was 6'4

6'3 is lanklet tbqh. It's painful putting on size.

>being able to look down to other guy is the best feeling in the world
Why?

im 6'2 and literally never feel that. you just have major issues with your self-esteem

>tfw 6'3.5 but facelet
Life is satire, isn't it?

Are you guys aware that an inch is about 2.5cm? The difference between 6'3 and 6'0 is a finger.

The real problem is that you're a beta. Regardless of height.

There are many benefits to being very tall.
I can confirm since I am 7'4" but there are also some disadvantages.
I would rather be who I already am than a man of average height or a manlet but that truly depends on the person.

This. If you do care about basketball.

>7'4"
We deserve a picture.

Your life purpose revolves around telling us that you're 7'4".

nah, difference is small - what I've noticed though is that men tend to overestimate their actual height by 2 to even 3 inches in some cases, so no wonder a 5'11" guy deludes himself into thinking he's 6'2" etc., especially in america

Idk, when im talking with my 5'7 friends it feels so empowering.
And when I have to look up to my other 6'6 it feels fucking humiliating, he seems huge and intimidating regardless the fact that he's not really muscular. And when we're walking in public and he has to bend down a little (like im some fucking manlet) to hear what Im saying also feels fucking humiliating

>wanting to live beyond 70
why

You're insecure

Whites average average 5'9", blacks average 5'8", mestizos are like 5'7" generally, shorter if they're from a country like Ecuador.

It only takes an inch or two to dramatically shift that far right hand side of the bell curve leftwards.

6"0 here, in a room of about 15 people my age I would say I feel middle of the pack. The guys that are taller are usually around 6"1-6"3 then there seems to be a gigantic leap up to like 6"6 being the small minority. The guys that are shorter are usually 5"6-5"9, with the 5"10 guys dead set on claiming they are 6"0 when they aren't. Then you have the 5"11 bro's who you can't really tell are shorter then you because depending on shoes they either stand the same height, slightly taller or shorter and many claim to be above 6"0.

At the end of the day 6"0 just feels average to me. I have no idea where the 5"9 statistic gets thrown around, 5"9 guys are towered over everywhere, even 6"0 guys are towered over everywhere.

I would say the best range is 5"11-6"1 with 6"1 being ideal. 6"2-6"5 is lanklet status for most people, the people that can pull that height off though are noticed. 6"5+ and 5"10- seem to have more negatives then anything. At least at 5"11-6"1 nobody looks at you as short or tall, you fit into most vehicles, you never bang your head on shit, finding clothing is easy, and you just fit best into the world.

>pretending us 6'1.5" people don't exist

Why user

6'1.75" masterrace checking in ;) feels good to round up

>tfw 6'2 female
What do I do?

be my gf

Just to parrot what everyone else is saying, you have issues my dude.
The only time I feel good being taller than someone and looking down on them is when it's a girl. That's literally it, cause it makes me feel more masculine. Feeling good about being taller than another guy is dumb and doesn't make any sense homo

kill yourself you freak of nature

I guess you're a tall dude. If so, you're basicly used to that feeling so you cant evel tell a diference because you never felt shorter than most dudes

My niece is 8 years old and 5'6".

Her dad is 5'11 and her mom is 5'10.

She's gonna be like a foot taller than her dad.

breed