Just got back from the gym, I'm so fucking done with gyms... Cancelling my membership tomorrow

Just got back from the gym, I'm so fucking done with gyms... Cancelling my membership tomorrow...

>Be me
>Working out at 2am (24hr gym)
>Just me and 4 other guys
>Notice 2 of those guys eyeballing me the entire time and giggling
>Entire time thinking I maybe shit myself or something squatting
>Sometime they disappear
>Whatever, forget them, finish my work out
>Go to locker room
>Walk to my locker
>One of those guys is blowing the other guy right in front of my locker
>"Oh hello" says the one getting his dick sucked
>Other one takes the dick out of his mouth "I'm just about done you can be next."
>Do a 360 and walk away
>Start running as soon as I exit the gym
>Get tired eventually, call an Uber home
>Have to climb through window because I left the keys in my locker
>Car still at the gym

good thread

as long as you dont make eye contact when they're sucking you off its not gay

>pretending you don't regret not getting your dick sucked when you had the chance
Sure buddy.

hate it when that happens

dude, i have never in a million years thought i'd experience the shit i did today.

i'm in a weird state of shock.

i work at 8am and now i gotta wake up early and get my car back.

no staff there after midnight either so it's not like i could fucking report them on the spot.

>horny sluts being horny sluts
Bro it can happen anywhere, at least at the gym they're have a higher chance to not be a fatty.
The amount of times I've ran into gross sluts fucking somewhere inappropriate while on my security route is boggling.
Just ignore them, you dingus.

Just let your boss know youre late becausr you're homophobic.

Oh Jesus Christ. Welcome to planet Earth. People are horny and inappropriate. Big fucking deal. You saw a couple guys fucking and ran away like they were patient zero and now you're in "a weird state of shock" like you just saw a bunch kids blown up.

You are weak. You will never amount to anything.

Sounds awful OP, my condolences. Where is the free blowjob gym located? You know, so I can avoid it and shit

Dumbass why didn't you get a quick one?

Tell them your not gay and grab your stuff.

>Refusing a free after lift blow job.
Fucking faggot.

w-were they cute desu? I-its just for research baka!

You're a pussy. I can't stop laughing at what a pathetic piece of shit you are.

Also
>refusing free blowjob
confirmed never gonna make it

>360

>be at gym with my fagbro
>see hot guy and it turns us on
>go suck each other off in locker room
>hot guy walks in
>oh shit, now's our chance
>offer to blow him
>mfw he screams like a little girl and runs away flailing his arms like he's swatting away imaginary bats

Doing a 360 means you went in into the locker room. Who are you trying to fool. Youre gay

>Workout buddy and I are up at 2am workin' it (our schedules rarely matchup, but it's okay, 24 hour gym)
>It's often just us at 5am, but today we see some weirdo we've never seen before
>He isn't using a squat plug, shitstain down his back
>He doesn't even realize it, we giggle and quietly make fun of him
>Time to hit the showers boys
>We hear that lunk dropping his bars and shit, realize he's coming to the locker room where we are
>Decide to play a prank on him, I drop down and start sucking my friend's dick
>Can barely keep it in my mouth through the chuckling
>Plugless walks in, looks at us in sheer horror
>"Oh hello" my buddy forces out
>I remove my friend's dick "I'm just about done you can be next."
>Plugless spazzes out and moonwalks away, we are rolling on the locker floor laughing at this point
>Friend's exposed penis accidentally rolls into my butthole
>Oh no it didn't because I'm not a faggot and still have my squat plug in.
The weird thing was his car was still in the lot but he wasn't in the gym

Why did you run away? "No thanks" and grabbing your shit from the locker would suffice.

N E W
E
W
F
A
G A Y L O R D S
S

I'm not certain of what I'd have done in your position OP. I believe in living life to the fullest, great opportunity to get your dick sucked by an expert with little to no risk of being exposed.

Although I know what I wouldn't have done, and that's run out like a scared little girl, pigtails flailing in the wind. You moron fucker idiot bitch, may your fat crackle in the fires of hell, inshallah.

Fucking faggot. So you saw some dude sucking some protein out of his gay buddy. You could've said no, got your shit and left. Not like they tried to rape you.

OP sounds like my grandma. She once ran out of a Barnes & Noble angrily ranting "theyre disgusting always shoving it in your face!" after she accidentally wandered into the gay & lesbian section.

I don't know. I got caught off guard. I didn't know what to do. I was fucking disgusted and still am. I can't fucking sleep now. The only thing I can think of is there being cum all over my locker or some shit. My fucking gym is ruined for me.

Calm down little baby man, I don't think there's any threat of the gays making jizz all over your cטck taylors

Whhooaaa
Wait aaaahh
Sec
Busting a nut using up sweet valuable protein is literally having your gains stolen.
What op saw was gains goblins siphoning all the gains away
Good work op guarding your gains

Not knowing degrees.
I D I O T
D
I
O
T

This is bait

>tfw you are the newfag

Maybe just maybe, you have autism. It's fucking fine. Grab your shit, also don't go back to the gym. Spend your money on a pull up bar and some weights, also get into running.

Okay this has to be bait. No one is this much of a pussy.

>360
Well youre either a faggot or skipped math lessons in highschool

Don't listen to these fags OP. They are too busy fantasizing about getting blown by a dude in the locker room to appreciate what a strange situation you found yourself in.

She's not wrong tho...

Im sorry but who the fuck works out at 2 am?

Not OP, but I do. I work nights so 2am is usually when i hit the gym.

"You're blocking my locker, faggots."

you got baited faggot

>>are you working out?

How long until lynching fags is the norm again?

Maybe he was counter b8ing you fgt

Summerfag get out.

>giggles turn out to mires
>guys offer some sucky sucky
>freaks out instead of taking it as a compliment

Never gonna make it

Fuck Gyms. The only free weight exercise you need is the deadlift. Literally everything else can be done with bodyweight. You'll be healthier with a military calisthenics routine anyway.

FuCK all these depraved fags- you did the right thing by not engaging in the sick depraved homosexual culture and agenda

You are more of a faggot than the guy that had an actual penis in his mouth.

Please go and stay go

Your surplus calorie bulking routine is aging your body twice as fast, but at least you'll look pretty for gay guys at the beach for a few years in your short youth.

Boom

gj on dodging those gains goblins trying to suck you dry OP.

there's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked

user dont listen to these other degenerates. being gay is wrong

that's like saying there's nothing gay about sticking your dick in an asshole
or nothing paedophilic about that

context is very important user

whats gay about smashing some boipucci?

50 - 70% of this is pasta.

that is correct

>paedophilic
that is beyond the scope of normalcy, gayness isn't

I hope soon.
Fuck off fag apologists, "just like us" my ass, you're a bunch of disgusting degenerates, why the fuck do I have to pay for your aids medication.

>aging your body twice as fast

Obv
Hes the one whod be gay for sucking your dick!

Also, they musta been mirin to scamper off for fun like that. Its a compliment. Must be fairly well groomed too for em to mistake you for turd burglar aswel

you are a bitch OP it's not gay if they suck your dick

>he fell for it

Just take the blowjob you fucking tool

>caring about what guys do with their penors
user...