CAT - Current Abs Thread

It's summer user, where are your lean abs?

>inb4 b-bulkan

I'm 6'5 skinnyfat and have cut down to 196 but don't have visible abs, should I keep going or just give up and start bulking?

start lifting, m8

I do, I have been for a year, but progress is slow because I've been lifting on a cut or at maintence and I'm also just bad at pushing myself during lifts.

I... I'm b-bulking

This is my worst fear.

That after years of being /fat/, I finally get to see my abs and they aren't symmetrical

do i really need to start doing abdominal isolations? they're so fucking boring

E D W A R D
D
W
A
R
D

Your progress is slow because you lift baby weights. If you can do 12 reps, the weight is way too light.

This has nothing to do with lifting on a cut.

It's better than being fat

I am lifting baby weights but it's not for lack of trying, I can only barely manage 3x5 of all of the following:
95 lb ohp
155 lb bp
205 lb squat

I also do 1x7 or 8 of a 2 pl8 deadlift but I think my form is shit. Maybe I just need to jump on creatine.

Who gives a fuck

I should start isolating abs

>tfw no matter how much I cut or work on abs I will never have a 100% flat stomach

can I fix this unsightly protrusion with diet/exercise or did the genetic lottery fuck me over

5'7, 136 lbs

>Wants flat stomach
>works abs

Hi EJ

Dont worry user, nothing to worry about cause you'll be a disgusting fatass forever

Meh. Some days my abs have definition and some days they don't. I think milk is the culprit, but I love having it with my coffee...

Asymmetrical abs are asthetic in thier own right. Don't worry though, you'll never get to find out since you're actually afraid of being fit.

W A G W A N
A
G
W
A
N

but everyone else has both ;~;

test+tren?

natty, r-r-right, bro?
damn, no homo

Uh your stomach is pretty flat dude stop being mentally ill with this body dysmorphia

Just started my cut yesterday. Hopefully in 2 months or so they'll be constantly visible. When I flex I have nice abs and obliques.

Started cutting 2 months ago went from 23% high to 16% high and that was 3 weeks ago...

Stats and routine? 10/10 bod

dun matter you're a greek god anyway

Question
Does everyone start with small abs like these?and after a while you get to get big abs like these?

no, abdominal insertions are purely genetic so you can't change the shape of them. The first guy just has bad ab genetics, 2nd guy has fuller abs, i bet my left nut his abs looked decent even before he started working out

Insertions doesn't mean volume you idiot

bros with abs... is it all about the diet. im 6'2 205 with about 15% body fat and cant seem to get lower prolly bc of diet. do have to give up alcohol and starve a little

yes
not even gonna expand

why bother, i have loose skin around my love handles and lower abs that muffin tops (not fat) when you wear anything other than loose fitting boxers. protip: dont get fat

thank you. do you eat pretty much clean?

i don't really, i just eat less than 1500cals a day at the moment and make sure i get my protein.

damn nigga. you like 5'8?

5 10
need the deficit to cut and i still manage to get around 70-80 grams of protein so everything's well

Beach weekend starts tomorrow

Cut all you want but if you don't have abs they won't show up. Do more core work

Small nipples are a gift from above
I'm pretty much a shit tier you

Solid user

How old are you?

"""""""""""""""18""""""""""""""""""

Keep cutting, lift as much as possible.

Cheating is an activity for men

Your chest needs to be little bigger to balance it out I think. Your stomach is pretty flat though

And another photo, a little bit older.

Think of starting the juice and competing on men's physique or maybe trying to get a job as a fitness model or youtube "natty".

Do I have any chances?

nise

You'd be mediocre by bb standards. There's always someone who has better genetics, who responds better to hormones, that also has been blasting for years already, and has perfect symmetry etc. The kind of people who win shows have both the genetics to accept the hormones and the dedication to eat the cleanest, suffer through side effects, and cut the hardest.

But if nothing else in life really gives you any meaning, by all means compete and start roiding, you've got nothing to lose. You have a lot of catching up to do to so get to it.

For fitness fake natty youtuber yeah you'd be perfect. Just don't cut too much or become too vascular and you can claim natty.

how tall ru?

>lift as much as possible
Any program suggestions? Doing pic related right now, which is just three days a week, but have basically stalled or regressed on everything except ohp and pull ups.

I should add that I don't even care about abs as much as I just want to not look like the most DYEL fucker in the universe after lifting for a year.

Thank you

5'7. Gains on easy mode.

Are squats and weighted crunches enough to get nice abs? Tbh I might already have a six pack under all this belly fat

any diets tips or examples to get those abs poppin

that's your biggest fear? really?

desu asymmetric abs are kinda cool

The most crucial thing for six pack abs is low body fat. You can achieve low body fat by adjusting your diet. Even if you do 1000 crunches a day, you wont be able to see your six pack if you have belly fat.

But since you are asking for abs training, I would suggest few sets of weighted crunches, hanging leg raises and fingers to heels.

As you said, abs work also when doing squats, deadlifts and most basic exercises.

maybe next year

currently cutting and I look gr8 but I fell for the "u dont need to do any abs" meme so my core is trash

High protein
Lots of veggies
Moderate fat
Low carb

Avoid sugar and grains like the devil.

Also HITT training once or twice per week, and heavy lifting

Abs doin ok after my minicut.

HITT?

I thought he was legit bros...

High Intensity Tinterval Training

Try lifting weights

Mirin, what's your bf%? Also 1rm?