Sooo I don't get it? How are you supposed to talk to women on tinder??

Sooo I don't get it? How are you supposed to talk to women on tinder??

KEKBOIS2017

It seems like you gotta be really fuckin witty because so much of the tone gets lost through text

I'm really, really fucking bad it

I don't know dude, they usually initiate the conversation.

How did you pass the "I'm not a robot" test?

You can just comment about something in their profile pic

I got laid when i messaged "tigerless man looking for elephantless woman" once because she said on her profile she was sick of seeing men pose with tigers in tinder photos

>using tinder

welp, there is your fist problem bucko

why are you trying to compete against chads who are better than you in every way on a dating app? women respond much better in person.

FUUUUUCK GUYS ITS NOT FAIR NICE GUYS FINISH LAST AHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHH

Real mature, Bradly

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

doesnt matter what you say, its all about how you LOOK

This. Try being yourself?

Holy mother of cope. Every single woman is on tinder and has a pick from 100 different chads. How the fuck would it make it any different to approach IRL. Low iq af desu just LOL.

It's a numbers game user, remember that.

>the jew has been expelled from every society that has hosted him

>tfw tinder in the DC metro area is cancer

Fuck this place. I get a good amount of matches in pretty much every region except here and a few other southern shitholes.

>all these pathetic r9k virgins

Ffs just make jokes. Ask if she'd like to get a drink within a reasonable amount of time. Rinse and repeat. Its not a conspiracy to lower your self worth.

What the fuck does this even mean?
Shut the fuck up
Sorry that I'm not a slave to your ideas of how people should talk conventionally

This guy is almost too handsome to the point where it goes full circle and it's unattractive.

Complete numbers game. Keep grinding and don't ever get caught up in the outcome. If you do then you'll drive yourself crazy.

Most women on tinder are not interesting and do not know how to hold a conversation.

He has a good jawline, shit hair and shit facial symmetry. He's an ugly man with a good jaw

>>fat ugly fucks like this get matches
>>none for me.

The fuck is with the world. Being white is the only thing that matters. I have an acne ridden skinnyfat jew friend who has regular matches.

>""""""""Nice""""""""""" guys

Lol

Are you not white?

>not bragging about how much pussy you get after your little jail stint

im not white (brown) and have plenty of success on tinder (and with girls in general). I actually pull more than my white friends who are nothing special

attractive and unattractive people of all races exist

It's just a numbers game. Keep trying until one of them is stupid enough to respond to an asshole like you.

>I'm only down for getting drinks!

right

OP nothing gets the women of tinder dtf quite like explaining to them the zionist plot to destroy the white race and the dangers of international jewry and racemixing trust me.

your metaphors are fucking weak, fuck off

Because "100 different Chads" aren't around a single woman at every given moment. And irl it's not as easy to just ignore people. And you have a better opportunity to show your personality.

Women get hundreds of messages on dating sites. You gotta stand out. Say something that will separate you from the herd

man I really hope some fat woman hating neckbeard made this and these aren't real girls. Unfortunately its probably real.

>on tinder
>every time a girl is nice to me think it's a trick
>call her a cunt and tell her to fuck off
>still haven't gotten laid

when will it happen bro?

Honestly this is a solid approach. I have banged jewish chicks off OKcupid (far superior to Tinder in my opinion, the girls here are much more damaged and insecure) by starting the convo off asking if they can get me into the jewish shadow councils running the world.

do you think this is supposed to be impressive or that you have any game whatsoever? yikes.

>I'm only down for getting drinks
truly women are masters of deception

Like you would in real life.

>Hi

If you need something witty, delete account and return to cocoon mode, 99 percent of success will come from your pictures.

Beyond that, if girls are messaging you or responding, get their Snapchat. Snapchat is sooo good for a bullshit filter, fatties can't fake it and make up queens can't make it. Also way easier to wet the slip n slide with Snapchat than annoying texts.

I dont ask for number until we really plan to meet

anybody else have better matches when you're out of your home area

got laid 3 times visiting my dad in ny easily.
but here in florida i barely get 5 matches a week and all them just want to literally go out to lunch no fucking.

Look at this retard

Hey nerd, women eat this shit up like its their last meal. I'd love to see what trim you pull acting like the overwhelming faggot you come across as

The gif system works pretty well if used right, sometimes it's easier than using words and you can find a gif that shows your reaction to something so there's more of a personal aspect than just text

>this overcompensation

you've posted that exact convo all week, and she literally says she only wants to get drinks? you don't seem to be "pulling any tail". but yeah, keep trying to be a cool guy on a mongolian flyfishing forum.

So I switched my profile pic to zyzz and Goddamn am I more motivated than ever to make it.

>mirror selfie
>spanking fetish
>MGTOW by 3rd msg
dropped

If you guys really believe this is handsome you are out of your minds.

I think his chin's too box-y
But if he had more stubble to mask that and a shorter haircut he would be slayer mode

the eyebrows and shit-eating expression ruin the effect, but yes he's conventionally attractive aka handsome

How do you do that if you are a soulless robot?

How do you even go from being a soulless robot to someone who just makes up something funny from thin air?

someone on this board once said he should be typecast as a serial killer, and that's all I think of when people post him

watch standup comedy

Copy someone elses shit?

Jesus christ, it's like seeing those Indian guys on Facebook comment on random profiles of women

"i want 2 eat ur ass"
"let me fuk that asshole"
"sit on my dick girl mama yessa"

Only the most degenerate of women would think that's attractive.

>would think that's attractive.
They don't.
Guy is probably handsome and swole. And just look at the convo - there is no game, really. Guy says holla, girl is already wet and even says so, so the guy throws in some lame ass joke or phrase and the girl replies using 'haha' because she does not think it is funny butbecause she wants to get some meat.

"do milk"
"open ur cloth"

>If you need something witty, delete account and return to cocoon mode, 99 percent of success will come from your pictures.

This should be on the first page on Tinder.

How will India ever recover from these trips?

>all them just want to literally go out to lunch no fucking.
Boy, you are so naive I actually had to laugh. Shit, I wonder what it must be like to be this unaware.

Florida. In the South. I still like to think we are less degenerate than ny.

But then again I prefer the honest criminal

I've been on Veeky Forums and /pol/ for over 6 years. 85% of everything on the chans is FAKE. Specially images.

You see women like one (or both) of two things:
- either playful non-serious banter
- or straight to the point ("So, when you going to let me fuck?") *note this only works well when you are damn attractive looking

this isn't a dating app, it's a fuck app. they aren't looking for nice guys or gentlemen.

he needs a different haircut and he'll look good

manly as fuck jaw, beautyful well shaped blue eyes, proportional features, nice hair (could get better haircut though)

hi virgin

it's kind of sad because to actually make this post means you have never even had a girlfriend, people experience this when they're fucking 13

where the fuck do you think you are? do you think youre being impressive or cool right now? I can see how you ended up in jail you dumb nigger

FAKE NEWS

>Specially
Do you put pascetti in your bagina you child?

i mean if u want too. but just watch everybody. but stay away from the really popular guys tbqh.

fuck off mencia

I dunno

ya u do. try to think brih

Look friend, I'm the guy you replied to, and I'm not the OP.
I'm pretty successful for a 25 year old, and I know how women operate. Its my firm belief that unless you break a specific woman like you would a horse, MOST women act just like Ops. Especially on Tinder

Just b urself man

Yeah, usually works for me.

>addicting
addicted to strange dick. Fucking hell, women on there are disgusting

I really hope someone just forged it to piss people off.

>he doesn't constantly get messaged by 18 year cutie old virgins that want their virginity taken by him

lmao

Well, you're an idiot and seem desperate for insulting her 34 minutes after you first contacted her.

Maybe she was in a meeting at work, or had her phone off, or didn't hear it, etc. People have lives beyond replying immediately to random strangers.

That does not justify trying to talk shit on a Malaysian wake boarding enthusiast website

Is tinder real or is it just a meme?

I don't even have Tinder. Don't need it.

Same here. And never forget: be always confident.

Rate my profile

I haven't had much success with this line but I think it's hilarious

>smart
>STEM meme
>on tinder
Yeah, no.

shallow as fuck

I kek'd.

Stupid for abstaining from easy pussy? Ok slugger
That's the point.

Stupid for selling your information to corporations dumbass
>DUDE PUSSY LMAO
Truly smart people are actually, you know, doing smart things instead of trying to have sex.

It takes 5 minutes to make a tinder account. Surely that time could be used to cure cancer, colonize mars, and solve the millennium problems.

Also, smart people like sex just as much as stupid people. You are clearly a moron

>reddit spacing
How did I know?

Yeah gtfo dude, you just got owned

shoo shoo redditfugee

>What the fuck does this even mean?
"Try being myself (instead of yourself)"
I decoded it for you.

>JUST GOT OWNED BRO
This is how I know you're not smart.

Here's a picture of what you presumably look like. I don't argue with pseudo-intellectual l neckbeards. Sorry kid, nothing personal.