Half Marathon 2morow Do i go for RUN?

Hey Veeky Forums I have a half marathon 2morow, should i go swiming/runing today or complete rest?

give hints

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersworld.com/sweat-science/beet-juice-how-much-and-when
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe just go on a very easy run 1-2 mile jog/walk or a little bit of swimming.
Not really needed tho.

any foods to boost my performance? Then run is at 7 PM Saturday

some creatine and some preworkout

mfw when i realize i dont have any creatine

only thing i use is gold standart proton

Eat a shit ton of carbs the night before, and eat a big meal like 3-4 hours before the race, then a light snack 1.5 hours before the race.
Also if you want you can replace that light snack with some ground beats (like 1-3 beets blended with water) like 1-1.5 hours before your race to increase your oxygen uptake.
runnersworld.com/sweat-science/beet-juice-how-much-and-when

Good luck user, remember to pace yourself, have fun, and never give up!

Thanks for advice

Im aiming for 1:40 , but shits gona be like 30 degrees -,,-

Define shit ton of carbs? 24 y male 178 / 77

I'd probably save the oreo shake till after so you don't feel like shit during the race, I have found eating clean whole grains like whole wheat pasta and brown rice work the best.

sound advice m8

Complete rest

big serving of pasta/potatoes/other grains

PASTA DAY IT IZ THEN

Sauna for muscle relaxation meme or real?

Sips. Youll be bouncing off the walls with energy during the run. Just make sure you piss before the marathon or youll be holding it in the entire run

does it have to be monster? redbull relevant? i didnt have an energy drink since i stopped playing vidya and started exercising

also when do i sip? right before?

Sip an hour and a half beforehand so that way you can piss it out before the run. Also, it is preferred to be monster zero ultra cuz it doesnt have any sugar or calories in it so you wont ruin your gains with fat.

black coffee ive done a 1:27 on black coffee

Anything with caffeine that's reasonably long lasting. Also pancakes are my go to carbs night before food.

I recently started drinking "bang" energy drinks, fairly cheap and have creatine in them as well as 3 cups of coffee worth of caffeine.

TURBO LIFTS FUCK YEAH

>Rich piana gives us the scoop

Don't take any caffeine it causes vascular constriction and will cause you to not get as much blood flow as you could.

I went to a semimarathon after just 4 months of running, no creatine no powder, I'm 80kg and it went okay. They had banana slice stands shit was cash