Did anyone actually fell for the neck training meme? How was your results?

Did anyone actually fell for the neck training meme? How was your results?

I wrestled in high school. We did bridges everyday, it works. You can get a strong and thicc neck

I do lots of shrugs for big traps. It also trains neck. It feels good knowing that I am un-strangleable.

Only bridges will get me a thicc neck?

Neck conditioning is criminally overlooked as a football workout. Bridges and resistance exercises with a partner had the most direct effect on performance of any football related workout I've done. I was able to play with my head up at all times with minimal fatigue. Tackling form was improved dramatically

Only trained for a month and noticed results. Athlean x has a good video on neck training. More or less says tuck your chin. I feel it in my neck a crap ton more when doing that.

started at a 15'' neck cold, it's now 16'' after about a month. neck extensions, curls, and either twists or lateral bends 3-5x a week.
flexed measurements went from 15.5'' to 17.5'' if it matters. i eventually want a 19-20'' neck cold

reminder that neck is the most important muscle for looking masculine. more than arms, shoulders, back, etc.

I use resistance bands to train it at home for the last 18 months. Had good results.

Reminder that thick throbbing neck is hot

SAUCE? this motivates me

ye well i just started doing that into my routine because i also just arrived at Veeky Forums so i 'fell' for it but ask me again in a couple of months for the results

It only trains the lower sides of the neck. Stop lying.

Will using this be good enough?

Prision School i think

cheers:)

2 sets of 8 reps of neck curl
2 sets of 8 reps of neck extension
2 sets of 8 reps of left-lateral raise
2 sets of 8 reps of right-lateral raise

That is all I do on with a bench and a few plates. I can curl and side-lateral raise 20 kg and extend with 15 kgs.

After two months I have gained 4 cm on my neck.

>It also trains neck
You have clearly never done a single neck curl.

It didn't do much until i reached 44lbs on neck curls for multiple sets of 8-10 reps. Now from the front my neck matches my jawline and i had a pencil neck all my life. I always thought it was a meme, but once you reach a certain weight for high reps your neck seems to grow overnight.

Careful not to pull some shit though.

>Train neck to try and get rid of my double chin
>My jawline has completely disappeared
Oh god what have I done?

All I got was sleep apnea

O H

D A D D Y
A
D
D
Y

Wrestling works your neck constantly so probably not.

>left is left wing and right is right
Pottery

>heh you fags actually fell for the neck training meme. i have a small neck but it actually makes me look more aesthetic, that's why women are all over me

He said he was a wrestler in high school, mate.

The real neck workout was the one he got through working his mouth on coach's cock.