Will drinking soy protein make me woman?

Will drinking soy protein make me woman?

I have an intolerance to lactose, and I can't get the lactase pills in my city. I found a supplier who sells soy protein powder. However, I read that soy contains xenoestrogens, so I am worried about the effects of using it every day long term.

Will I end up a tranny if I start chugging down soy protein shakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24015701/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have "lactose intolerance" you are already a faggot. You are just as pathetic as those autists in middle school who made it necessary to ban peanuts because if they were to accidentally smell one they go into shock. Man up.

Lactose intolerant user here. I know that feel OP. I say try to find other protein alternatives, supposedly pea protein powder is the next best thing. Not only that but I read up that actual good-quality whey isolate protein powders have little to no lactose.

no one say anything in this thread after this post

Not op. Am I a faggot for not wanting to smear shit on the walls?

I can't man up to lactose LMAO. I love dairy, but I get diahrrea from it. It is simple a lack of lactase that breaks the sugars in lactose in the stomach.
How retarded are you? hahahaha

Soy contains phytoestrogens, a weak estrogen-like compound that mimics real estrogen, binds to the estrogen receptors in your body and prevents real estrogen from harming you.
There are studies that show phytoestrogens' (soy) and mammalian estrogens' (your own hormones, beef, dairy) affinity to the receptors and orders of magnitude less potency
If anything, soy protects you
>Inb4 someone calls me a soy shill
Soy companies prefer you to drink dairy milk. A liter of dairy milk needs 2-5x the calories in soy feed to produce compared to a liter of soy milk.

>There are studies that show phytoestrogens' (soy) and mammalian estrogens' (your own hormones, beef, dairy) affinity to the receptors and orders of magnitude less potency
Meant to type the following
"There are studies that show phytoestrogens' (soy) and mammalian estrogens' (your own hormones, beef, dairy) affinity to the receptors is similar but phytoestrogens have orders of magnitude less potency"

Not him but you are staying away from drinking milk, right? Like, drinking soy, almond, or any other milk alternative, right?

soy lowers test

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24015701/

I am not drinking milk at all. I love dairy but I avoid it. I may have an occasional one slice of pizza, or one slice of cheesecake every now and then, but I have really cut down on it because I was having diahrrea all the time before, adn it was hell.

>RESULTS: This investigation observed lower testosterone responses following supplementation with soy protein in addition to a positive blunted cortisol response with the use of whey protein at some recovery time points. Although sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was proposed as a possible mechanism for understanding changes in androgen content, SHBG did not differ between experimental treatments. Importantly, there were no significant differences between groups in changes in estradiol concentrations.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I see he also sells eggs protein, so I might go for that.

[citations needed]

You're probably a vegan/environmentalism shill

>I can't get the lactase pills in my city
What kind of third world shithole do you live in? Can't you just order them online?

>[citations needed]
Do your own research idgaf
>You're probably a vegan/environmentalism shill
I addressed that here (last sentence)

Fuck off tripfag-fag.

Argentina, which has a very low lactose intolerant % of population, so they just don't import them. And customs is super strict here so I can't just buy them from ebay in huge quantities.

>mfw I am contributing health and fitness content to the board and youre just shitposting

Source on the pic

I want to rape that boy

Cancer is never self-aware. Go back to /r9k/ and inform yourself about suicide.

shifting the burden of proof and admitting to being a environmentalism shill? why am i not surprised

Yawn

Solid counter

Boliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanooooooooo
Volvete para el alto la puta que te pario

Idk, it's just one of my random pics from /g/. I have many, but I can't post them here, because blue board. Here is another

>Volvete para el alto

What? I don't speak mexishit or whatever that was. I have no idea what you are on about m8

Shit the fuck up and post more cute boys in panties

Look up the benefits of soy isolate, 97% protein. The estrogen is in the carbs removed from the isolate

Keep posting pics.

Chinks eat lots of soy without growing a vagina and Asians opn a European diet aren´t less sissy than their soy counterparts.
I wouldn´t mind it at all.

You are goint to get me banned

>The estrogen is in the carbs removed from the isolate
wat

Asians look super femenine though, so your point about asians is actually one against. I am going to buy some egg protons

>Asians look super femenine though, so your point about asians is actually one against. I am going to buy some egg protons

Asians look feminine even if they eat like us. It´s a genetic factor and not endocrine disruption from food.
But don´t eat something you´re uncompfortable with.

As long as the goods are covered you should be good. Legs won't get anyone banned. Probably.

plz post more

Enough, just browse /g/ and start saving the pictures

but your a big guy

where are there traps on g ????

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Boo hoo, will soy feminize me?
>Implying soy protein is the only non-whey protein
>Implying Lactose Intolerance matters with whey protein anyway.

Just don't GOMAD. You'll likely shit yourself.

>tfw no cute twink bf to admire your gainz

ILL TELL YOU WHEN IVE HAD ENOUGH

is /g/ like a magically trap land wtf??

Only when you compare me to your own size

lol, I tried a litre (1/4th of gallon) of milk a day. that experiment only lasted a day for obvious reasons

feels bad, man

last one

yeah