Is curls all that's needed for big arms Veeky Forums? I want to be the guy with the big arms that everyone mires...

Is curls all that's needed for big arms Veeky Forums? I want to be the guy with the big arms that everyone mires, I don't care about chest, back or shoulders or any of that shit

You'll look really goofy with nice arms and narrow shoulders/chest.

t. user that just realized this for himself recently.

honestly if you got yourself an easy curl bar and just did standing curls with it you'd build some decent aesthetics. it challenges your core holding the weight up and hits your spinal erectors pretty hard. but you'd be much, much, MUCH better off doing chin ups if your goal was biceps because it hits biceps like a mofo and builds a vshape which enhances the big arms look

Is weighted chinups and skull crushers all that's needed for big arms Veeky Forums? I want to be the guy with the big arms that everyone mires, I don't care about chest, back or shoulders or any of that shit

There, fixed that for you.

Most of your arm is made up of triceps. Sure, you would have nice biceps, but your arms would never look "full", you know what i mean? Your arms wouldnt really fill in your sleeves and your arms wont get big. That being said do some rope pushdowns if you can, or do overhead tricep extensions

Oh yeah forgot about skullcrshers do those too

every gym I've ever been to has a guy like you who has these fucking enormous arms with the dinkiest little shoulders, legs, neck, but the arms have been worked for years. Needless to say these guys are laughing stocks for everyone else

>skull crushers
>not lying triceps extensions
Enjoy having no gains and weak triceps

lol I'm not giving advice to you faggot

this

t. user that also just realized this for himself

Chinups, dips and two scoops of don't be a faggot before workout

user are you daft? if you want to build something do whole of the body. This shit, you doing biceps only will fuck you up good and you'll only end up looking ugly as fuck.

Just do weighted chin and pullups and some pushup variations as a nice side bonus your chest and back will grow a bit and it's great for your core. Only downside is your delts will look small so I recommend training them to look better. Now your legs and ass will be lagging so do some squats and deadlifts so you won't be called out for skipping legs. At this point you should start training your traps, forearms and calves because you will realise at that point they are falling behind and preventing you from looking like a Greek god. At this point you will never be happy with your body and realise even Zyz was pretty small and it's only downhill from here on. So I hope you will fare well and make all kinds of gainz

This is the only correct answer

>mom was raised southern baptist
>sure okay just wanted to be a good wife and raise good kids
>25 years later
>goes to a ZOG infested southern baptist church that has israel shit everywhere
>desperately wants to be jewish to the point of claiming a DNA test showed we're jewish and not German
>all of a sudden we're not only "jewish" but also "from the tribe of David" how convenient
>will make retarded comments about the UK like "Glad we don't live there since the muslims are targeting jews."
>actually got into a fight with me last night when I said Israel needs to lay off the land Palestinians own
>"That land was given to them by God!" because that surpasses international laws amirite?
>finds out I agree with NatSoc ideas and starts whispering and praying as if that'll change my opinion
>mfw

So I work out arms twice a week, biceps and triceps, but I feel like I'm not making much progress anymore. Any tips?

Do underhanded bent over rows fag boi.

kys

same, but they're not actually laughing stocks because nobody outside of Veeky Forums virgins cares what you do in the gym

Kill your mother

Bro you're going to look retarded if you don't work out everything else at least mildly, you have to put all the effort in otherwise you look unbalanced and weird

As my fucking post says, I'm changing that as of late. Why are you trying to criticize me for something I didn't know but do now?

Anyway, I knew about shoulders and everything else, it's just incredibly easy to get carried away with arms because they're so fun to work. I'm fixing that now.

Presuming you are natty...

Weighted chins in the 8-12 rep range.

Weighted Dips in the 10-15 range

Logic: If you can do a set of 8+ chins with a total of 100kg or more (body+added) your arms will not be small. Same goes for sets of weighted dips.

Throw in your curls etc as accessories, but only for fatigue work after heavy compounds

Simple stuff Veeky Forums...but keep doing 5x24 one arm cable curl isolations....

Why would you want to be Jewish, especially that badly? Sounds like a mental illness, with desire to be Jewish as only a symptom, not the cause.

this

This