HEIGHT - FACE - FRAME

No muscles, no clothes, no surgery, nothing will give you those genes and that aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
youtube.com/watch?v=AaZhwaddrUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, Gandy's fit is fucking lit. Any idea what he's wearing.

their body ugly sandnigs. how about posting actual attractive aryans libcuck. nobody wants black or brown cock like you think they do.

Yes, pants, a v-neck shirt, and a belt.

why is he holding that thing like that? looks pretty homo tbqh

He is objectively the most sucessful male model of all time, he wear top tier shit, like Zegna, Tom Ford, Dolce Gabanna suits, so you need to buy quality shit to made it:

He is wearing:
Black v neck sweater
aviators
black semi leather slim pants
brown leather belt
brown leather bag

Thank you for this

Any advice on how to pull this off without looking like a try hard

Shit outfit, only "works" because he's good looking and would look acceptable in a bin bag. Right guy is wearing an even worse version of it and has classic greasy hairgel.

In short, both look like shit and stop trying to cookie cutter copy people because you aren't them so you shouldn't dress exactly like them.

1. be very good looking

you are not so don't even consider trying

>dat entire post
This is some American Psycho shit

>black guy wears all black
>can't pull it off

Well no shit.

Not to mention that he HASN'T got the same physique as gandy, and the clothes he is wearing ARE NOT the same.

If he was taller, was more muscular and was actually wearing the clothes gandy was wearing OR wearing clothes which complement mudskin people, he would look infinitely more attractive.

You can buy good basic things like that in any fast fashion store, and no one cares about the brands you're wearing if you're actually good looking.

Stop being this autistic.

are you saying that zegna and HM clothes look same ?

no.

Unfortunately this, if you don't have a good looking face then subtract 300lbs from all your gains and that's how everyone will see you.

>t. bald sandpaper complexion facelet

so autistic

I wear classic Brooks Brothers shirts that cost $3 in the thrift store + $15 tailor's fee

all new clothes are shit. all clothes need to be tailored before they fit you correctly

$50 off-the-rack china shirt fags BTFO

I can buy clothes which look almost identical for 1/100th the price.

You're delusional if you think otherwise.

You're delusional if you think the clothes look almost identical.

damn that negro is ugly as shit

fucking ignorant youre just as dillusional as that negro moslem on the ops pic if u think your clothes look identical to top brands. you probably never saw real expensive clothes you fucking P L E B.

Isn't brown and black no-go?

Veeky Forums please go back to your containment board.

that guy isn't even wearing clothes similar to gandy. the belt is a different type and colour, jeans are different colour and his v neck isn't as deep as gandy's.

now, he could search around and find clothes which look almost identical to gandy's, but he would still be at a disadvantage height and muscles wise. OP is correct to a certain extent that genetics will always give people like gandy the edge when the playing field is fair.

Can you give me a quick rundown on these two?

They would walk 500 miles
and they would walk 500 more

brown+black is fine, but you'd do better to substitute one or the other with blue

HOLY SHIT I KNEW THEY LOOKED FAMILIAR

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

Tfw you have height and frame but are fat and not sure if face is attractive or not

almost identical if you're looking at a picture, but the cheap one will wear like shit, shoulders are the same width as the waist, it is almost always shorter than on a decent brand, shitty quality fabric, lowest quality ink, probably after five or six uses the color will start to slowly fade and some other aspect

i'm not saying you need to buy expensive brands, but at least decent ones, that you know it isn't a china tshirt with a label on it.
specially tshirts and upperbody clothing

Then why at 22 yo am I still a virgin despite being 6'3

Personality > everything else past the first 5 minutes

The best Chad I've every met was an extroverted 5'3 Puerto Rican

I dont know if harry rosin is internation just know they sell top brands for high prices

For christmas my parents bough me a white v neck from harry rosin. Id been used to buying my clothes from american eagle or h and m. I always looked good in those clothes but I am tall, wide shoulders, fit, and attractive. Anyhow I originally thought like you guys. I thought this shirt was a waist of money. But I tried it on. Fucking shit. This shirt perfectly fit my shoulders, had room around the chest but slimmed as it went down. I didn't know clothes could fit so nice.

Go into a luxury clothing store whenever you can. And ask the sales people to find you clothes for your body. You dont have to buy them but try them on. I'd actually suggest waiting for a sale to buy them.

But now Im broke and buy all my shit from thrift shops

Confidence almost devalues height, there is a threshold though. If you are over 185cm and have no confidence you are fucked.
If you are at least 175cm and have confidence you have really good chances.

>all that text complimenting the fit, instead of the design and make of the shirt

Might as well just buy cheap shit and go get it tailored. You basically confirmed that expensive shirts are a huge meme.

My dick grew an inch from max srs

Wtf does that even mean. Are you saying confidence > height

I am 6'1 and have tons of confidence but I'm ugly as shit and skinny so that means fuck all to anyone other than fat chicks

you can change your frame dumbass.

How wide are the guys shoulders on the left? 21"?

Daily reminder that if you have an ugly face then don't bother working out because girls will just laugh at you for being insecure.

>lit

i have great height and powerful frame(not max aesthetics potential but max strength potential because wide shoulders and hips, wide everything) my fitness level changes how good my face is. Neck muscle vs neck fat..

because those traits only work with a good face

face > height > frame

a beautiful manlet with francisco lachowski face with narrow shoulders can get 100x times more pussy than this whole forum

just larp as a dirtbag musician.
boom tons of retard hipster feminist pussy
tall ugly skinny but shitty try-hard musician? girls throw themselves at you

OP Here, another pic for all of you, also

REDPILL

Face >>>>>>>> Personality - Confidence > Height > Frame > Body > Status > Money

Also

Looks/Status/Money = Love/Sluts/Moochers

If you are average you can make it and fuck 10/10 girls, like ryan gosling, he have status, personality money, height and frame and is attractive to girl with a 6/10 face due to all those traits.

guy on left needs to lose those baby cheeks and trade the black belt for a blue one and look more assertive

meant guy on the right

I'd rather kill myself than touch hairy feminist pussy to be honest
Also I'm working on the skinny part, so hopefully I'll just be ugly soon.

>black guy
Look at his hair. He's not black.

>Face >>>>>>>> Status - Money > > > Personality - Confidence > dick > Height > Frame > Body

i disagree. im 10/10 face with skelly body and 5'9" and i get zero girls

Money / Status >>>>>>>>>>> Height = Face >> Dick Size >>>> Frame >>>> Body > Confidence > Dog Shit > """""""""Personality"""""""""

ftfy

Then you don't have a 10/10 face

>im 10/10 face

Post face. Also, what is your social status and personality like?

Am I the only one who thinks the guy on the right doesn't look that bad?

What the fuck is with that face that so many shitskins have?
Dont get me wrong there are plenty of ugly as fuck white and asian people, but that guy has that 5-generations-of-inbreeding face that only ever seems to appear on pakis and nignogs

That literally means you're not a 10/10 you delusional fag

bro buy a sewing machine it's pretty easy

REDPILL AGAIN

Whores doesn't count in this, you and everybody on this thread can pay for a prostitute the same way dan bilzerian does.

Womans don't masturbate thinking in bill gates or warren buffett anons, that isn't how attraction works

sean o'pry and henry cavill are a 9/10, david gandy and tyson ballou are a 10/10

you aren't a 10/10, i don't need to see your face

Cavill is nowhere near O'pry's league

Gandy's close are tailed the guy on the right bought his sht from jcpennys

... :(

>henry cavill
Cavill has a weak chin, a giant nose and an irredeemable hairline. Mentioning him in the same sentence as the others is blasphemy.

Oh wow Seinfelds black son is all grown up

without memes, im pretty sure that im at least 9/10 if not 10/10

Your nose is humongous

have you ever, or would you ever suck a dick?

You're 6.3

Bruh, line up that combover

>Don't bother going to the gym, just be tall.

>upper eyelid exposure
>hazel/brown eyes
>bad colouring
>big bulbous nose

not bad looking but you're more of a 6/10, potiental to be 7.5+ with rhino and squint game

pretty good but not 9/10 sorry mate, in my opinion and style i'd say close to a 7.5 tho

Try again cucke :^)

>no memes
I realy doubt that you are not trolling

He doesn't have a weak chin, big noses look good in mens "smalls nose" is a thing for womens, and he used to have a good hairline

puberty

Please tell me that you put pomade in your hair when you go out

ehhh more like a 5.5/10 boyo

A 9/10 is like lachowski level.

Honestly, you can't compare a handsome and swathy southern european to a legit mongoloid-looking shitskin.

Not according to normies

he is from england

David Gandy isn't a fair comparison, he's at the very top of male beauty, there are few men in the world that can compare or even come close.

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get this lookism bullshit of Veeky Forums

like who?

This. Height, face or frame dont matter when you're autistic.

>He doesn't have a weak chin
It's very weak compared to his jaw. He has the same jawline/chin as Stefan Molyneux. It's like his bone structure gives up at the center of his face.

>big noses look good in mens "smalls nose" is a thing for womens
Keep telling yourself that, Shlomo.

>and he used to have a good hairline
Every bald or balding man used to have a good hairline. This is what it looks like now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaZhwaddrUM

Face it, Cavill is struggling to make 6/10.

This.

Not true at all. I know a family, 3 brothers, the middle one is irrelevant, big bro is like 5'2, 11/10 face, little bro is 6'3 with a really simillar face, he looks legit like a movie star. Want to know who gets more pussy? The midget. Because he tries to get pussy. The littler brother picks fights with pakistanies and gets hauled away by cops for violent offences... I've seen him get mired when he walks around, but he doesnt give a shit. He's weird af.

You from Croatia?

youre like 7-8 irl

all these closet homo lookism cucks lmao. just download gindr faggots

I don't get why Veeky Forums is so quick to put down anybody that posts on this board. I think it must be insecure people, like the tumblr whales that shit on hot women for looking "unhealthy" or whatever.

You're an attractive dude, the camera is autistically zoomed in so it's hard to tell what you would look like in real life but you definitely have a conventionally attractive face. Even if you're only 5'9", if you lift and go ottermode you should not have any problems getting girls.

In my opinion, there isn't 1 thing that tops all other attributes when it comes to getting girls. The key is you need several qualities, and each quality can be replaced. There's a list of things girls want at any given time:

- attractive face
- attractive body
- money
- status
- personality
- humor
- comfort
- mutual attraction
- fame
- stability
- height

The list goes on, but if you can meet at least three of those, in any particular order, you can get girls.

That's a good chin, is his jaw that give him that square face and not the v jawline most models have, brad pitt have a big jaw and a small chin but he still have the v jawline due to his jaw

Also big noses are a beautiful masculine trait, what it's matter it's the shape not the size

Not with that fucking nose dude

kek

ever heard of lens distortion user

Yes, good goyim spread the word.

>Lain
.....get back to the basement depressed weaboo dwarf.

>jaw and nose job.....
Anything is possible with surgery.

d-does this work on mirrors too? please let me have small nose

this is the type of cancer that ruined Veeky Forums. fuck you faggot

>Veeky Forums
>anything to ruin