ANOTHER NIGHT ALONE?!

ANOTHER NIGHT ALONE?!
Come release your friday night feels before going to make peace with the lord of iron.

damn you guys are already sad? it's 12pm. then again, i'm in a mood i guess. i had to reject a friend and end the friendship. can't stop thinking about it.

Greentext time

maybe when i get off work, around an hour from now

I actually envy you guys a bit, I've got a tinder date tonight, but I'm tired after work and a Friday night sitting around playing Xbox with an early night sounds like fucking bliss.

Oh well, suppose I may get laid

We should build concentration camps for humble braggers

Just trying to bring some positivity to you miserable fucks, the grass isn't always greener

You're right, jerking off is basically equivalent to having sex with a girl. How could I have been so stupid

>Vacation
>Killer workout
>Now hitting calorie target with strawberries
>Playing Elysium WoW
Maybe I just don't know better, but this is fucking ace to me

>2000 miles from home gym
>weather is fucking freezing
>i'm just going hungry in order to not get fat again, my gains are long gone
>all of this to get some education which probably won't even matter when getting a job
>gf cheated on me before i came, i still haven't met anyone, she's riding the horse carrousel

I can't even drink alcohol since it's pretty fucking expensive here, i'm fucking broke and i would get even fatter. July can't come soon enough

I have a girlfriend and have sex regularly. I pretty much want to kill myself. It's the driving force behind wanting to be a workaholic for me. I've gotta say, sex isn't all it's knocked up to be once you stop being a fucking virgin.

Broke up with my gf today

I just don't have any direction/motivation right now and my depression has been getting the best of me recently. Can't learn to love myself, how can I commit to someone else? Y'know, the cliche shit is tough sometimes.

Hey guys, how do you deal with moving forward? I'm leaving this town for good and already fucked up my chance to say goodbye to my """friends""" and i'm trying to get over them.

>horse carrousel

i'm retarded, meant cock carrousel obviously. Tho she does have a horse and i'm suspicious that she fucks it

Not alone tonight but I'm still down.

Lots of pool parties coming up and I started my cut way too late. Losing BF% steadily but won't be at my goal in time for the summer shindigs.

feelsbadman.jpg

It's 20:00 here.

Today I sat in the bus and made eye contact with a girl or maybe not, she had half-opaque sunglasses. I looked at her feet, then away, then back at her again. I look down to my phone and suddenly she sits next to me, takes a seat with an audible blump sound (inb4 landwhale, she was beautiful). This happens 2 seconds before the bus stops at my stop and I have to get out because I'm already late.

Should I go out alone tonight and try to find a girl? I did it before and it felt feasible, it worked once out of maybe three tries, but it's been a while and my ego is down due to work-related stress.

>my gunpla didn't come in today

Who /FêteNationale/ here?

Got invited to go out with girl twice this week told them nah im not done with this stacy that is completely retarded she has bipolar and shit still looking pretty good had a chance to fuck her and she wanted me to fuck didnt though because first date fucking is just meh now im thinking.

did you get brain damage mid sentence?

Nah just fucked up from the vodka....

I have a birthday party to go to. I really just want to stay home. Fuck.

Just go user. Work on those social skills.

My social skills are fine. I just don't like people. I wouldn't go but I've known this guy since elementary school. He's turned into a little bitch though. I need new friends.

what do you do if you know there's another guy chasing after a girl you're kinda interested in? Do you just pursue anyway like you're ignorant of it?

is the guy a good friend?

No you try to be a gentleman and let the other guy go first of course.

>No class today
>Sleep in
>Get some chores done
>Max and relax after a long week of post-graduate classes
>Might work on a project latter, no pressure, I got till Sunday
>Gonna lift tonight before night 4 of a Studio Ghibli marathon the RAs are putting on.
>It's Howl's Moving Castle
Sure ain't heaven, but it ain't no hell I know that feel bra

most girls are autistic, go for it. it's flattering to have someone at least consider us likeable, just act at least 56% normal and you'll be fine.

I hardly know him- here's a quick rundown Bogdanoff style:

>on an internship
>went to a dinner and ran into some friends and mutual friends from my uni
>also ran into this qt intern chick I met last year but only talked to once
>when she remembered me she basically forced me to give her my phone number, but it was under the pretext that she wanted me in the intern group chat
>seemed obvious that mutual friend(that I've talked to maybe once) likes her and asked her for her number

>have to go to a wedding tonight
>did a good workout this morning
>only ate a few things during the day to prepare for food feast
>can't believe this guy managed to get laid and married even before I could

go for it. if you don't she'll be disappointed

>leaving to work out in half an hour
>going to friend's house after to shower then we're going out to eat
>then playing mini golf
>then probably meeting up with another friend for some live music
I'm gonna blaze it before eating so I can fill my fat fucking face at the buffet.

>roommate moving out
>leaving his unopened container of creatine
>never creatine'd before
HELLO YOU MAY REFER TO ME AS THE KING OF GAINS FROM HENCEFORTH

I'm going to be stressed out about this for some time so here it goes

Working on some things at work with other client, end up finishing just about everything this week in the early phase of this project

One thing keeps sticking in the back of my mind of how will this work etc..

Came to the realization today I forgot one big big piece of all of this and this actually won't work as the client expects to right now. I might be coming into the office tomorrow and Sunday to figure this out a different way

I couldn't say with 100% certainty that this will be successful on the first go but I'm willing to try

Fucked up thing will be admitting I made a mistake/forgot about something and need to clarify things at the last minute, I guess that's a bit embarrassing but shouldn't be a big deal as I make it out to be

Also found recently another issue which isn't my fault actually but will have to learn how to work around this setback, good thing is I'll figure this out even though I'm autistic as fuck

keked

But I'm really sweaty because it's the heat wave and also I don't have any clothes that fit because this isn't my final form, my final form is much leaner. So I have lots of L stuff that is a tad too tight and lots of XL stuff that is like wearing a flag. Also it's summer and most of my clothes are dark/-ish. This place has made me real self conscious about my appearance.

Also it gave me a severe madonna/whore complex.

And? You people overthink about it too much, just accept it as it is now. I am alone and it will be so for a while, but I know there will good times ahead

>go to university
>literally have 2 days a week of easy work
>become the laziest faggot ever, have no motivation for work or self-improvement
>home for summer

shit I got to start working out again

Introduce me.
That's sexy af.

>tfw in love with girl at my work that has been on and off with her bf for the last 10 years
>tfw we snapchat eachother daily
>tfw we both initiate contact equally

This desu. Pussy is pussy. Once youve had one youve had them all

Once youve fucked 10 or 20 girls you realize this and what a waste of time pursuing them is

and hell be divorced before you too

>at loblaws
>get stuff
>waiting in line
>see QT asian next in line behind me
>curvy/borderline thicc
>we lock eyes for a split second
>my heart rate spikes and i start sweating
>she keeps glancing at me and she starts playing with her hair smiling
>i fuck up my pin twice
>finally pay
>walk quickly out the store

never again

>tfw no filipina GF/FWB
>tfw work in facility with older filipina milfs everywhere
>those thicc asses and hips

Does she know you're in love with her?

>get home from work
>gf drove home to parents for the weekend
>get some junk food from the supermarket, literally 2000kcal of shit
>say fuck it, eat it all within 30 minutes, add 500mg of caffeine after
>start full retard workout 7pm, homegym ftw
>extreme caffeine and sugar rush
>lifting finished at 9pm, did push and pull, smashed one pr
>still awake as fuck, gonna read some nice pages in a few books (mostly history and philosophy at the moment)
>will start a movie around 1pm
>go happy and exhausted to sleep around 3pm

im sure she has an idea that i like her

>madly infatuated with a girl
>seems so perfect - JustWait(TM)
>can't wait for her to come back though
>she's out of my league in the sense she's very accomplished, which in turns pushes me to work harder at the things Im doing, to think bigger, to go beyond my limits

I guess whether or not it works out, I guess the great thing is that I've found Veeky Forums as a girl - just as Veeky Forums pushed me to become Veeky Forums, she's pushing me to become well accomplished.

time brother, time

You Should dump your gf then. Sex with someone you love Is one of the best things on the planet and it sounds like you don't love her

> 12 hour shift wiping ass in a care home
>come home exhausted
> play some vidya
> sleep
> did this for the last 2 years, working every friday and weekend

living life

>has friends

can not relate

Ask her to hang out or out for coffee user. Girls not only love that confidence but you might find that she's attracted to you. They also love a guy who takes care of his shit.

I can relate to each of your statements.

this is the life man
i like solitude and being around people is exhausting, but i need the money to pay rent and stuff.
Hope i get my home gym one day

I'm at work on a nightshift; I work alone though in a gatehouse at the front of site. Currently sat in the dark with a lamp on; shitposting and listening to a LOFI hip hop radio on youtube.

I'm thinking about my girlfriend and my life; I've got a girlfriend after a few years of being totally alone with no friends; the only social activity being boxing sessions multiple times a week.

Now I've got a gf and a few people I COULD hang with; but spending time with people bores me after an hour or so and I just want to be alone to browse Veeky Forums and do whatever else I do in my spare time.

Cool. Let's not hang out.

>Have always been alone for so long that I'm not interested in real women anymore
>Everyone thinks I'm getting ripped because I want a gf
>Content with 2D which will always be pure
>Just want to enjoy these last few years of my life with the best version of myself

Anybody else know this feel?

I was about to wish this dude I know since elementary school happy birthday on Facebook, but then I realized I do not even want to look like I am trying to be in touch, for I have been avoiding him for about half a year know.
Most of my friends turned into stereotypical DUDEWEEDLMAO-type-of-stoners, which means I can hangout with them occasionally, but if I see them frequently it turns into doing literally nothing for days.

>tfw work friday and saturday 13 hour shifts every other month

I would kill for a night alone. Hmm..

*know=now

All my friends turned into drunks. They're all beta faggots. One of them actually almost killed himself because he couldn't get pussy. The one friend I like works 6 days a week and has a girlfriend. So I never see him anymore.

no because i'm not diagnosed with cancer like you.
but the more i stay alone the less i care about the girls so kinda.

Are you dying?

>I got the phone interview for next week

That job searched lasted about a month. I guess it was a bit longer since I kind of started while I was in school.

>TFW I'll pay off my student debt
>TFW I can afford BJJ
>TFW I get paid to use my STEM knowledge instead of my hours and labor

This could be the start of something good, lads.

Just cause you're alone doesn't mean you have to be sad, feggit.
It's 1415 here, I'm gonna go out to get a haircut, a cheat meal, need some tools for some shit, then I'm gonna go to the race track and find a good longshot.
Go do something for yourself today.

,just learned from one of my coworkers that they going to demote me. Feels bad man. I haven't been performing as well as other managers even though I'm trying. I think I'll put my 2 weeks in, 3 months as a manager and i haven't improved

streaming MW2 with 0 viewers agian

JUST

On twitch? I'll watch you gimme your amount id

You're getting used m8

Live in the moment, don't dwell on the past or be anxious about the future. Obviously, you should have some plan for the future, but don't get so caught up living in that time frame that you don't live where you are now.

probably

we still get along really well and i dont really have other friends so

Bitch left me on read and has been updating her Snapchat story

Kys already Jesus Christ.

yea twitch

Bitch, you know nothing about suffering.

At this point if I was drunk I would probably attempt suicide.

kek

My nigga hang in there; this stage of your life will pass just gotta be patient and weather the storms.

I would've stayed out and socialized, but I'm out of money so I'm trying to sober up again to go to the gym. Let's see if a glass of whiskey negatively affects lifts...

t. Theorist

Being alone is the best time to find yourself; try any new hobbies you've always wanted to try and work out a plan to fix whatever is dragging you down.

I know it's hard and your depression has worn your motivation down; but you just gotta do a little each day. The only way out is through.

LAD

>LCBO possible strike monday

TRUTH

I got a date. 4th date from tinder. All previous ones have been horrible. Two ended up being fat(their profiles were pristine, these bitches use magic or something), and one ended up being crazy af and not in a hot way. M-maybe this is it?
Also I found out the truth about how fucked the Navy Nuke program is. My recruiter was really pushing that shit on me. Just gonna go electricians mate and try to climb the ladder.

How to talk to girls on tinder fampai? i'm a legit super autist and get too scared to even say hi to girls there

Don't ask me, lad. I get a ton of matches yet I've only met up with 3, all of whom have been shit. Most of the time I try to get a # or SC within 4 messages, but even then when the questions come in like "have your own place?" I get shut down.

Congrats jordan

>want to date a nip but don't want to go to Japan just so I can have access to japan tinder

I hate how most social media platforms don't let you look up by ethnicity anymore unless you use the paid ones.

I just wish i could lift these feelings away. I always looked like shit due to diet, but i had been lifting for 4 full years and was legit hooked on it, was my meditation, 6 months without it and i'm already going crazy

>have your own place

this kills the boner and any chance of getting laid

>Tfw qt nip likes me rn
>Tfw it's a man

Mon nègre

I worked out 4 days in a row for the first time

>start new job a couple weeks ago
>crushing hard on this chick
>she's friendly and playful,I banter with her alot but she seems to be like that with everyone
>end up going for drinks after work with her and some coworkers
>flirting with her all night, she's being friendly but I can't tell if she's interested or just friendly
>"omfg user I love you!"
>holy shit what brah I finally made it--
>"in a friend way"
>mfw
>spend the rest of the night drinking quietly by myself

Bitch I'm not your friend I've known you for less than a month.

Fuck this, I'm going to lift hard tonight.

>be me
>turning 21 in few months
>still a kissless virgin that's never had gf
>going to gym this evening
>always barely anyone there late evenings at the end of the week
>its always serene in the gym during this time with no people, and can hear the faint music in the background interupted by the systematic beat of the weights clanging as they hit the ground
>tfw 95% of people are leaps and bounds ahead of you socially

normal night desu

Guys

My girlfriend is on a training course for the weekend (She teaches aerial dance shit)

And shes sharing a room with 2 other girls shes never met before... one of them is a lesbian.

One of the girls has gone to another hotel because she doesn't like the one they're in; so now it's just my girlfriend and the lesbian alone for 2 nights.

My girlfriend is really dirty in bed too (squirting in her own mouth kind of dirty) and has already admitted to me shes curious about lezzing it up.

I'm scared guys

>getting oneities at coworker

Don't shit where you eat

Head up faggot. I am the same exact age and just got my first gf a month ago.