STOP FUCKING HONKING AT ME WHILE I'M BIKING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

STOP FUCKING HONKING AT ME WHILE I'M BIKING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES
I'M OUT HERE IN THE HEAT TRYING NOT TO GET RUN OVER AND YOU FAT NIGGERS IN YOUR AIR CONDITIONED CARS START SMASHING YOUR HORNS
DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LOUD THOSE THINGS ARE YOU WAGESLAVE CARKEKED DICKS

STOP BLOCKING TRAFIC YOU PIECE OF SHIT. USE BIKE LANES!

Only faggots ride bikes.

Most people who drive are absolute shit at it. If you're annoyed by a single cyclist, provided they're not blocking the whole road, you suck at driving. Period.

>tfw my dad's a bigger autist than me and its a miracle he reproduced

Bicycles are street vehicles. You are required to share the road. Pass safely you fucking nigger, at most a cyclist has inconvenienced me for no more than 5 to 10 seconds.

and only then it's when some dipshit randomly pulls into the bike lane

t. unironically considering arming my bike with quick-release caltrops and/or a nightstick

go faster than 10mph, also stop wearing fucking spandex I don't wanna have to see the outline of a middle aged man's ass if I have to be stuck behind you

90% of cyclists a absolute cunts who want to be treated with the same rights as a car but follow literally zero road rules. Some are fine, but most are dumbfucks who can't grasp the idea of 'just because you can, doesn't mean you should'

>mfw driving up a long, sharply winding, narrow as fuck road up a steep hill that's the only way to get to work when there's a cyclist
Either I have to make a seriously risky pass to get around him, guaranteeing an accident if someone comes around the next bend. Or I (and the dozen people behind me) have to sit at 10kph in a 60kph zone because a Lance Armstrong wannabe has seriously overestimated his ability to cycle up a hill that steep for that long.

If you have ever worn a skin-tight riding suit, I hope you end up wrapped around the front axle of a truck.

FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

>when he can't afford a car

>mfw can drive piss drunk on my bike here any time of the day and people say: at least he doesn't take the car

dont have to worry about getting ran over as well because everyone is used to the bikes here

>implying my bikes aren't worth more than your shitbox

>riding a bike worth more than €80 resale value

I'm a cyclist and I agree with this. There's a time and a place, and common courtesy when sharing the road is important.

most people can't afford a car worth owning

I have a shard of ceramic glued to the edge of my left shoe. If someone passes dangerously close, I scratch the fuck out of their paint as they pass.

i love biking to the bars and getting smashed and able to go home ez

Bullshit you pussy.

>biking
Never gonna make it.

GET OFF THE ROAD HOLY SHIT

>hop on the back of my pegs m'lady

Delet this

Fuck you for putting your life in the hands of literally everyone driving by you. Each and every one of them knows that if they fuck up anticipating your every move until they are safely past you, their life turns into a shitshow of vehicular manslaughter charges because your dickbag self-rightwous ass cant ride with a safe distance. You seriously want all the dumb niggers driving around to be in control of your life? You give them that control and turn your back to tons of metal being piloted by asswads who are texting or some shit. Putting your life in their hands is the stupidest most frustrating thing I encounter every day.

>isabela
well you have good taste in women at least

So how is this still not deleted and OP banned for 2 days?

Fucking mods

That is absolutely untrue you faggot

You can still get a DUI

I have people honk at me when I'm walking it annoys the shit out of me. I'm in the sidewalk and everything do they think this is funny?

Not sure if that's what you are talking about. Suspect you are talking about biking on a busy road at ten miles per hour that has no shoulder. If so, fuck you.

Yes you have a wheeled instrument. I get just as mad when some slope a dope is going ten under in a no pass area.

Be courteous and ill respect you.

Still wouldn't honk unless you just refused to let me by.

>user posts a dream of what he would do to those mean motorists if he wasn't such a pussy

Not in the glorious Netherlands

>tfw in your country drivers can get charged for honking at a cyclist without a reason
lmao carcucks

>cycling is in no way fitness related
Dis nigga

Yeah you can.

Hop off real quick and walk it. Anyway unless you're disobeying traffic laws or wildly swerving they probably won't notice you.

Wow I'm really glad I don't live in that shit country

Exactly. It's like they've never considered what will happen if they get hit.

>driving up behind a group of cyclists on a road with a good bike lane thinking that for once they were being responsible and I could just drive straight past like they weren't there
>mfw instead, one near the back decided this was the perfect time to try to overtake the leaders and pulled out into the middle of my lane as I'm approaching at 80kph
>have to slam the brakes on as hard as I can to not end up having to pull him out of my wheel well
>seemingly oblivious to his near death, he simply merges back in at the front of the group and peddles on his merry way

That's when you lay on the horn and get close to scare them. It works like get right behind them and just lay on the horn until they all get in the line like good cucks.

pic or bullshit

yep. As if the driver is somehow the asshole for trying to not kill them and ruin their own lives at the same time. It's just shitty to put someone in that scenario.

this is the best part of biking

traffic sucks? become a pedestrian

sidewalk full of fat waddlers? become a vehicle

i'd never bring a motor vehicle into the city. it's greedy, stupid, and you confine yourself to traffic laws like a cuckold

Today on "Things That Didn't Happen"
You don't have the balls, dumbfuck. You know full well that if you kick a car that's passing you, they're going to stop, jump out, and beat your skinny ass like you're a fluffy white harp seal.

Jokes on you, I'm not white. As long as I get a job he can brag about the rest doesn't matter.

if you're on a bike you control traffic
let em pass on open road, move to the middle near junctions and on bends and road narrowings

road cycling isn't difficult - let em overtake when it's safe, make it clear they can't when it isn't
why is everyone stupid

REARVIEW FUCKING MIRROR

any cyclist w/o one is a retard IMO

same goes for smartphone holsters: automatically avoid, guaranteed unaware dipshit

this feel is the best