Cringe Thread

Post em.

What's so bad about that guy? You're the cringemeister, faggot, for giving that much of a shit about people who are working toward their goals while you take creepshots of them.

I dont get it

That's what 90% of posters on this board look like. I think that's the joke but not sure

dyel newbs confirmed

looks like a guy that just started doing squats, so I don't see the cringe.

HAHA, IF I JUST KEEP ACTING LIKE AN ELITE BODY BUILDER ON SOME FAGGY WEBSITE, MAYBE I'LL FEEL COOL SOME DAY.

i'd appreciate if you stopped taking pictures of me

Still has better moves than I do.

(You)

thank god theres no sound. i wouldnt have been able to do it

this is true in my case :(

The only cringey thing about this is his outfit. The rest of it is really adorable and takes more balls than what most of you have. Props to this kid. Give him 5 years of lifting and dance lessons and he will slay pussy, mostly because he's actually willing to take a chance and embarrass himself.

I'm sure he's just swimming in pusy by now with all that confidence that he clearly has.

This, fuck you non-lifting summerfags/crossposters whove never touched a weight before in your life who think you can get to a 2+ plate squat overnight

Actually I think Veeky Forums found her instagram recently and she's dating chad, while garret is playing d&d

oh boy, such biting sarcasm. The fact of the matter is that he's willing to put himself out there, which is 90% of the battle when it comes to attracting women. Yeah he looks like a complete dork, but I can guarantee every single girl there wishes a guy would have the balls to do for them what that kid did for that girl.

Yeah he sure does seem like a nice guy.

I mean she's obviously out of his league, but this kid has huge nuts.
D&d is awesome btw, I've met several girls who enjoy it.

Maybe because he put his drink on the oh shit bar?

Classic cringe.

No calves or something? God you guys are autistic.

RIP, there is no fucking way he is benching that.. Prediction: broken neck.

That guy is SO COOOOOL ah

>makes a cringe thread and posts this picture every day

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they did not bang

Chad is known to be THE most hung guy in school, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed stacey's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Chad barely able to force it past the knob, and Stacey moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Chad's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Sadly, that dancing guy is not Chad. He's just a cuck.

You're still retarded OP

Looking at that bench, it's a powerlifting gym.
Powerlifters don't care about size.
You are the cringe

yes op, taking pictures of random people in the gym so you can post it on your hentai image sharing board is cringey

this entire thread

You're a fucking idiot OP.

I agree.

The fact that he has the confidence to even try this means he'll go far, the fact that he's trying means he's going to learn from his mistakes, he's not afraid to fail.

Even if he didn't bang the girl in the video, another one watching it might have found it cute and he'll bang her instead.

post snaps

>cringe thread
>the thread itself is actually cringe material
success

Why dedicate so much of your time to making posts describing in detail other peoples cocks?

Dont you think it's a bit weird to have this obsession?

what the fuck is nike doing

>"ouch, these rugged iron weights are hurting my frail velvet hand skin"
>"maybe I should start wearing lifting gloves, so I can continue to give my boyfriend smooth handjobs with my buttery manpaws"

pls be pasta

I physically want to hurt myself

I'd appreciate it if you stopped taking pictures of my wife's son.

Everyone talking about how his confidence will take him far Ironically ignoring that everyone in this video is literally giving him the let's be nice to the retard treatment. Confidence is great but so is being aware of yourself which this guy clearly is not.

>not selling $2 worth of rubber for $30 to Crossfit retards

Do you even jew?

He's young, that's the point, if he has the confidence to try things that most others wouldn't, and also learns what works and what doesn't then he'll be slaying pussy when he's older.

If 5 years later he's still wearing a fedora and dancing for girls then he'll probably still be a virgin.

He's putting himself out there, and trying something that most other men would never even consider for a second because they are worried about being judged.

The video shows potential, that's it.

C'est plus efficace mec

>"ENT PLUS EFFICACE"
means more effective training (higher quality training)

Fuck the retards, the industry would'nt be selling those if there weren't that mch dumbasses

>Cousin
>Pecs
>15
>Tight

So, and I'm not kidding but there's a screencap, this girl is dating some 18 y/o that just got signed to Duke or UNC''s football team, and this loser is still her autistic friend.

I'm not making this up someone who was in that thread back me up here.

good video that

Hello newfags

>he'll be slaying pussy when he's older.
Bro just stop.

Except you can get to a 2pl8+ squat in 2-4 weeks on SS if you try hard and do the program.

Sadly, no he won't. He will go through life doing the same kind of shit for nothing in return. After years, he'll develop a distaste for women.
He might be lucky and get a girl to pity fuck him but that's it.
His only chances with a girl is someone on his level or lower.

Waste of trips

Yeah but dont post it this is a cringe thread not a feelz thread.I saw it it was so sad:(

Lol what? Noooo

He's actually right. Most people aren't sub 130lbs when they start.

For one rep max? Statistics disagrees with you.

2pl8 isn't shit I did that in 8th grade off-season. How dyel are you?

Only been lifting for a month but if you did 2 plates in 8th grade then u must have been experienced at that level

>tfw I have been doing this for years and it never ceases to piss off the squaters

twitter.com/_alexablair
Confirmed dating a football player. Can't find the thread cap though

Where else are you supposed to do overhead presses?

In the curl rack

the picture is a guy ohping in the power rack, not a squat rack

summerfags who havent gone to a gym in their lives please go

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa woaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>The feeling

>the picture is a guy ohping in the power rack, not a squat rack
Power rack and squat rack are literally interchangeable terms.

This is a meme right? My gym only has power racks and squat racks to OHP. Is there such a thing as OHP racks?

Appealling to effeminate street fashion niggers who want sizable delts but no callouses - just like 99% of their products.

Chad always wins

One of the oldest Veeky Forums memes

>curl rack

I know a guy just like that. He's 21 and I've seen him pick up more girls in a night than I've seen some of gym Bros pick up in 6 months

Your either an attractive dumb man, or someone whos never put themselves out there.

Way to steal jokes faggot

you clean it off the floor

you make me sick

Nope. He's got a chronic lack of understanding of where he fits into society. A few more rejections like that and he'll learn his place. It's genuinely unfortunate but hey ho life sucks for people like that

Also this post stinks of Reddit.

this is some Elliot Rodger tier autism

I hope the cringe is the foot position on that pedal

This is just...the Chad meme has gone too far.

Manlets are mad that they can do OHP in the power rack.

>Only been lifting for a month
Quit reading right there.

You think that guy is in any way representative of a young man finding his way? He's a Disney child delusional fuckwit and it's most likely all downhill from here for him, no matter how much you need to believe otherwise.

Yup my gym has 1

#swoleleft

#punchanazi

>THESE DUBS ARE FOR YOU, ALEXA

hey dom

>smith machine
>pussy pad
>1/4 ROM
This never fails to make me mad

what in the fuck

it does not mean more effective it means more stable

This

I have never seen someone squat more than 1.5pl8 in real life and i'm postimg from a gym

Wtf where?