chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why when I can eat meat and be happy and get all my micros and macros

u cant get all ur micros from meat idiot

But I like eating meat

Nope. The biggest guy I know said that soy is shit for gains and I trust his advice more than the entire (((medical community)))

Everybody should be vegan.

did I say exclusively? are vegans this dumb

>he kinda looks like me when i shave my head

brb, killing myself

Imagine if it were possible to eat both meat and vegetables and get the benefits of both.

Maybe in a parallel universe somewhere...

there are no benefits of meat that plants cannot bring without putting yourself in risk of cancer, heart disease, diabeties

>The biggest guy I know said that soy is shit for gains and I trust his advice more than the entire (((medical community)))

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Stop reading studies funded by environmental activist groups.

not an argument

I'll take weigh lifting advice from people that actually lift and have something to show for it instead of skinny fat nerds that couldn't get laid in collage

Provide sources to back up your arguement.

In this parallel universe you can also smoke cigars every day like my dad and still be healthy enough for a doctor to give a thumbs up. Better start smoking.

>funded by a group who's object is to stop or decrease amount of animal products consumed, proceeds to say "not an argument"

>another lisa simsim thread

Why did you bump this thread when it was about to fall off the catalog?

whats wrong with lisa simpson?

literally the worst simpson. At least past season 11. She was alright in the originals at least.

i think the baby one is the worst one desu

Eating a soy chicken burger right now with cheese. I bet the cheese will more likely give me tits.

this

jokes on you I live on fish and seafood!

But seriously, I wish I ate more red meat but I never think about it when deciding what to cook.
I used to eat chicken then stopped for quite some time but came back again since I missed it and its goat on a cut

Who is this ugly cunt? And why should I listen to him?

>i'll take advice from people who lift weights instead of people who have dedicated their entire lives to understanding the human body

You do know that cancer, heart disease, diabetes comes from the the OVERCONSUMPTION of meat, over several years, to the point that they are obese.

So clinically obese meat eaters develop diseases.

Your studies were flawed.

meat is a nutritionally complete food, the ONLY nutritionally complete food. I haven't eaten a fruit or veg in like 5 weeks

>dedicated their entire lives to understanding the human body
since when is taking one nutrition course in college complete and total dedication?

Can somebody tell me who this guy is? What makes him so special besides having a vague east coast accent?

He's very short so normal rack pulls are actually above the knee rack pulls for him

enjoy your diverticulitis, brock

How is a guy with facial hair like that allowed to talk about testosterone

> (OP)
Because you don't need a beard to have high test

Case report of a man eating a high soy diet, his testosterone crashes and he gets erectile dysfunction, takes a year to recover from:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>that baby face and no beard talking about testosterone

Ayy.

I have read a book that talks about soy and estrogen and is written by a doctor.

Il believe that before broscience thank you very much.

asians(in asia) eat a lot of soy and rice, and tend to have slight gyno and retain more bodyfat.

vegan simply isn't viable if you live in a smaller city that experiences a cold winter, unless you can live off of lentil soups for 4+ months or are okay with eating nearly mouldy on arrival veggies.

Homer's mom is the fucking worst

>he doesn't know about organ meats

kek

vegan food tastes like what a meat craving feels like, no

I eat veggies and soy and meat
I'm also a hunter

Inuits ONLY eat meat
if you're not squeamish and eat organs it is nutritionally complete
I can tell you, living in Asia right now, I'm a LOT less picky about what animal my meat comes from, and what body part it is.

where are all the crying vegans when these insects are brutally impaled and eaten semi-alive?
I've had fried scorpion on a stick while it was still moving around a bit
where are all the vegans complaining about the octopus and fish?
I barely eat mammals as it is

Don't forget that they most often eat raw meat and fish. That's why it's nutritionally complete. If you cook it a lot of the vitamins are lost.

>Inuits ONLY eat meat

Inuit mother milk is literally toxic, inuits also have a history of cardiovascular disease.
Yeah, and they die in their 40's-50's, while some fucking frugivores in south america eat nothing but fruits and seeds and live up to their 70s without any kind of modern medicine.

Inuit are the only group of people I've seen where their heart disease rates went down after adopting the standard American diet

Except they are "crying" vegans talking about insects, octopus, and fish

>facial hairlet having to say something about testosterone

Are you retarded? Who the fuck has trouble buying rice and beans year round? You faggots need to go to stop relying on mommy.

Next you're gonna pretend vegans should care about diseases being killed.

>facial hair having anything to do with test

Absolutely pissening

whatever helps you sleep at night

Fuck off manlet destiny

Once you remove ego and social conditioning i think eating plant based only logical option

>Being reasonable
Woah, where do you think you are?

I really, really, really like this image.

>buzz cut / balding
>virgin mustache
>that neck beard
nigga needs to get his life together

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Kurokage? I'll have you know I am the top of my class in Inves Games, and I've been involved in secret raids on Helheim Forest, and I have over 300 confirmed monster kills. I am trained in Lockseed warfare and I am the top Rider in Zawame City. You are nothing to me but just another Inves. I will Squash you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my dance team across Japan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my base form. Not only am I extensively trained in Rider combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of Lockseed weapons and I will use them to their full power to wipe your ass off the face of the country, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and this is my stage now. I will shit fruits all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, Gridon.

What happened to their all cause mortality?

>asians(in asia) eat a lot of soy and rice, and tend to have slight gyno and retain more bodyfat.

I think genetics is more important than diet in their case.

As you move away from Africa, people tend to get more trunk and less limb. There's a wide variety in every population, but in general:

>Africans tend to have long limbs and less fat on their trunk. Think about all the massively obese black women who have it all go to their ass and arms instead of a huge beer gut

>Asians have more trunk fat and smaller limbs, which is why some have suggested they need a lower BMI threshold for being obese or overweight. Native central-americans (who are related to Asians) are infamous for having beer keg torsos and being short as fuck (think "Aztec body").

>Euros average somewhere in the middle.

That facial hair is fucking disgusting, it doesn't help his ugly face at all.

>American education

But Dihydrotestosterone

>nigga
>le silly BASED BLACK MEN reaction image
Cringe

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>Poor cognitive test performance, enlargement of ventricles and low brain weight were each significantly and independently associated with higher midlife tofu consumption. A similar association of midlife tofu intake with poor late life cognitive test scores was also observed among wives of cohort members, using the husband's answers to food frequency questions as proxy for the wife's consumption. Statistically significant associations were consistently demonstrated in linear and logistic multivariate regression models. Odds ratios comparing endpoints among "high-high" with "low-low" consumers were mostly in the range of 1.6 to 2.0.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10763906
>Genistein, dihydrogenistein, and equol have essentially the same binding affinity and degree of receptor activation at ERb as endogenous estrogen. Same with dihydrogenistein and equol at ERa. 3 oz of steak contains 1.9ng of estrogen, 8 ounces of soy milk contains 30000ng of isoflavone, clearly higher on a mole for mole basis. And unlike phytoestrogens estrogen is catabolized by the gastrointestinal tract and only about 5% survives first pass to the liver.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13622/full
>press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/endo.139.10.6216
>jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/24/4/24_4_351/_article
>newsroom.unl.edu/announce/beef/2846/15997
>ars.usda.gov/SP2UserFiles/Place/12354500/Data/isoflav/Isoflav_R2.pdf
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0958694611002123
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html
>https:/press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

HEY BRO YOU VEGAN BRO HEY BRO THAT STUFF LIKE TOTALLY ISN'T SCHWAY MAAAN

Not really. Vegans are the ones who choose their diet purely based on social conditioning and ego. You want to feel better than others, smarter and more enlightened. You know very well that your diet is not healthy.

You bumped a pro-soy thread from page 10. You're false flagging right now.

It's all fucking disgusting.

Maybe if you ate for nutrition chiefly you wouldn't have "disgusting" as part of your food vocabulary.

I am not going to read this unorganized wall of green text.
Summarize it for me.

>standard American diet
>Implying
>diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/

don't try to discuss a complex subject if you're too braindead to do any thinking
>summarize it for me
what are you? 12?