Friendly reminder that when a better Chad shows up, it'is game over

I admire Chad. Chads are friendly and outgoing, which I suspect is due to their genetically good looks, their large frame, and their Chad mindset.

>implying Tom is a Chad
I've always thought he was kinda ugly

It's game over when Tyrone DeShawn III shows up.

He's not ugly but he's certainly not worth as attractive as the attention he gets. I can see the charm he has though

*blocks his path*

*bombs your path*

If you /r9k/ robots actually got jobs, you'd have a lot less time to worry about really stupid shit like someone, somewhere is better looking than you are.

he was pretty tan in the new king kong skull island movie, he was pretty chad there but his beta round eye area keeps him from ascending to a chad level

Being rich and famous topples being a chad.

Assuming he's not assburgers as fuck loki would have an easier time getting chicks; instantly recognizable and intriguing to all normie/stacys.

Social Status > Looks. Remember this if you wanna make it. Good looks are still important though

Damn, HIddleston looks sickly next to the dude on the left

*blocks your afterlife*

but Chad is rich and famous because of his looks dumbass. Chad has literally everything. You can name 0 things wrong with Chad because he is the top of the top.

By /fit9k/ standards literally no one is a chad

So what's a Chad according to Veeky Forums?

*blocks your estrogen*

He is qt

A 6'2", super athletic,rich, famous, good looking guy with absolutely no inhibitions, yet isn't autistic. Also he doesn't spend much time at the gym

Both have pretty weird faces to be honest familia

and eats pizza!

>cope

Yup. It's nutty how much a foreign (white, not chink) accent can make American panties drop.

Hahahahah this

Why ghandi isnt an actor?

You've just outed yourself as a NEET.