What's the deal with Monster sips?

What's the deal with Monster sips?

What are Veeky Forums opinions on these guys? 3 cups of coffee worth of caffeine, plus creatine.

>sips thread

Seriously though, what's the deal with the Monster drinks? What's in them that fitizens like?

Kinda have mixed feelings about these 0 cal/0 sugar drinks. Curious what the contents/quality of the ingredients are.

I like the taste. Refreshing in the summer. Bang is the best sugar free energy drink but costs the most. Rockstar is my preferred sip simply because of the price to quality ratio. If bang ever goes on sale I will buy that shit up though. Star blast rules

Have yet to try Star Blast, may do that in the near future.

Local H-E-B grocery store here in Texas has them on sale right now, 2 for $4.

Used to drink the normal Rockstar energy drinks when I was a teenager outside all the time in the summer. The sugar now would make me want to an hero though. Haven't tried them or Monster 0 cal drinks yet.

How much do you usually for one can of Rockstar?

Monsters legitimately taste good but it's really just a meme on Veeky Forums. Few unironically drink monster as a pre-workout

Not him, but star blast tastes just like one of the red white and blue popsicles they sold when I was a kid. My favorite flavor by far because it actually tastes like something recognizable.

I stock up when they go on sale for 89 cents a can. That's only a couple times a year though. A 10 for 10 sale will roll threw once a month usually

$1 per can, like said about once or twice a month they go on sale at the grocery store at 10 for $10 and I usually just buy my whole months supply then. Rockstars have either 160 mg caffeine or 240 mg depending on the flavor. Spike Energy has like 350mg but the only retailer that I've found that carries it is 7-11 and they not even all of those have it.

>Few unironically drink monster as a pre-workout
This is extremely false. It's a Veeky Forums meme in the first place because it's such a popular pwo. I'd been using it as a pwo for months before it became a meme, and I tried it because I knew and had seen so many other people who use it as a pwo.

>that first sip

Holy shit, I had preworkout and this, on my way to the gym I felt like I was driving a rocket. Got pumped asf on these

I moved to the south and I have trouble finding these. I have a gnc that sells them about 40 minutes from where I live but that's a hassle trying to get them.
They're good though.

We see through your shilling. Fuck off corporate degenerates. Sage

They are amazing, espexially for the price. I drinl them very sparingly because it gives me insane MPB itch for days thanks to my genetics.

I want one so bad

I love mango

These are such a complete waste of calories but they taste so fucking good.

Lightweights.

doesnt creatine break down into creatinine after a few hours in liquid? enjoy your kidney poison you retarded faggots

I remember my first preworkout...

bang is an amazing sip I have one every week, my favorite though is Ol'Glory but Bang is still bangin

ol'glory berry flavor is great

i call it dingle berry flavored cause it's literally a PBR tier trash product but its cheap as hell and hilarious

Is their protein legit? I was going to buy their 5 pound bucket that they sell at Costco but then I saw the ingredients list and got scared.

I'm glad someone else has gotten to taste the best sip around. I think mango a best but yea I do agree it really is like the energy drink PBR

I'm 23 and work in IT ya dingus. Your shill spotting skills are weak.

Prove it shill

>Few unironically drink monster as a pre-workout
that's where you're wrong kiddo

I don't think a tonne of companies would find value in shilling on 4ch. What is this, Reddit?

Also pretty sure most shills for companies aren't allowed to do things like call someone a nigger faggot, which you are.

>taking the bait