FPS/FPH/FHG

>2L of Pepsi on the step master edition

That's Pepsi max dude. It's good 4 u

gee, could this have been taken at a planet fitness???

gods what the fuck

i had to click on the pic a few times because i just didnt believe it

BASED Hulu

What the fuck. I want to reply so fucking bad and just tell her to lose some motherfucking weight if she wants that so badly.

>when you're so fat you grow foreskins on your feet

THICC

Was debating whether or not to renew my subscription. Definitely going to now.

reminded me of this, sans facebook meme.

>i'm going to let myself go and you're an asshole if you can't pretend i don't weigh like three people

>when you get fat enough to need a bigger than average dick just to reach past your FUPA

>judging in the judgement free zone

I hear the small dick insult used by fat chicks a lot. Wonder why...

>those bottom two
theyre not even posing just standing

Why do people get upset over shit like that? Surely it means they know they should lose weight but are simply too lazy to? How the fuck do you get to a point like that? I understand people who just say "fuck it" and dont give a shit about their weight or appearance. But for it to bother you that much and still do nothing about it makes no fucking sense.

>I don't weigh double what they do
>equivalent to a feather

Don't you know soda actually hydrates BETTER than water?

I see these planet fitness pics posted all the time but I can't believe this stuff really happens what the hell are people doing

Even fat people deserve respect.

Planet fitness is one of those gyms that actively prevents your progress. Its how they make their money dude.

I've posted these before, but I will do it again.

"Body acceptance rally" SJWs have each year on my campus...except that year it was kind of chilly, they decided it was too cold.

>people deserve respect for not maintaining the values that you respect.
I disagree.

>if you don't like me you have a small penis
Hahah, classic Tiffany

Part two.

Transferring back there this semester so maybe I will take some pics myself rather than stealing them off of their tumblrs after walking by them. I think they hold it in October? Some sort of "love your body" day or something.

Would the second from right though.

This is what these people think. They have decided that something that has always been accepted as a bad word and something bad isn't bad, because they don't want the truth to hurt their feelings anymore.

respect but 2nd from the left is better

the redheal ftm and shitskin mtf are alsmot fuckable.
The niggers seems okay for nigger standards
Of curse theres a token black chick
Caprain sour cream and austin powers are there why exactly?

And I always post this one for a laugh even though it isn't fat people shit. Same place [spoiler]University of North Texas[/spoiler]

>Why I fucking hate slimming world

DESU, next time you should join them if you are ripped and just shoot poses beside the beta bois

>tfw transferred away from here just when I was starting to like it
Bitch fat af

>Red Sonja
Makes me sweat everytime

>You have to work hard while I do nothing

Who knows, it is crazy because these people are not indicative of the kinds of folks who are there. It is one of the most liberal places in Texas but has lots of cute girls. The school is more than 55% female AND there is a womens university in the town, so I am hoping the effort I'm putting in to look decent and get in shape will pay off a bit once I am moved back there.

Hah, I am not yet but I have been working on it at home. Once the semester starts I am going to take advantage of their gym daily, so we will see how I am by October.

I don't know how you can consider yourself beautiful if you have a body part medically referred to as a "gunt"

WHy are you lying

These images have been on the internet for years

It is like these people have no awareness.

I think they mean the bathroom is for an individual as opposed to multiple people.

As I said, I took the pictures from their tumblrs after seeing them on campus. Not that hard to do?

>this shit is physically impossible to pose as
>poses as those things in the image next to it but doesn't look attractive
huh also the one where the negro with white hair isn't even sexual it is just pushing forward

I'm not fat, but I really want to bring in a 2 liter bottle of Coke zero and just go to town on it instead of water.

not him. that's definitely unt.

unt is full of super cute lunatic lefty bitches.

>if you think i am going to die at forty it means your genitals are small

Picking up collage girls is literally the easiest it gets.
Just have a decent wingman who knows his shit.
Pick out a not to horrible looking one that seems single.
You can pick out single chicks by the fact that they are usually at parties with a single girl, and a good tip they aren't spending a lot of time on the phone.
Single them out, send your wingman in. Do the double team, single out your target, have some one on one time with her. Stick your tongue down her throat.

Godspeed user.

>collage
I agree, in my experience artsy girls are huge whores.

>BTFO by Hulu
At least I'll never reach this low

hey who does this? like who gives girls money just to give them money they don't even really get anything from it. why do they do it? do they think it is charity? why don't they give to real charity>only one of these people are fat
what is the point

>Fascist beauty standards

What the fuck does that even mean?

>"It hurts my feelings"

amen to that.
Had 2 artsy qts in the last month.
Crazy as shit, but hot as fuck.
One slashed my tiers, the other painted a giant mural of me naked on her wall.
I'm not sure how to feel about all this

Clearly

I agree with you, being fat is a failure of an individual to overcome their base animal instinct to gorge, and displays a lack of willpower and determination seldom seen in normal people. Fatties deserve no respect.

>not natty blonde

facist beleieve in survival of the fittest/meritocracy. opposite of communism which believes everyone is equal, i.e effort doesnt make a difference. apparently people weighed 250 lbs of fat 50 years ago? but they didnt

i have always been interested in philosophy so i decided to take a philosophy course in college. it is not at all like what i read in philosophy. it is all deconstructionist subjectivism meaning that it takes apart every standard society has like "it is bad to be fat" or "murder is wrong" and works it down to individual preference so that anyone can make any choice they want about their life, some say even reality conforms to these standards. as a result anything that restricts this ability to decide ones own standards is an attempt to force a collective will unto another which is somewhat similar to fascism which imposed very heavy standards on individual citizens. the people in my class would often refer to things like religion, politics, culture or media as ideological fascism. i cut the class pretty quick and went back to reading alone

Even with her hairy arm pits?

Jesus Christ

i don't get it. it is a weird looking salad

It really isn't that big of a deal. I dated a woman that didn't shave whatsoever, and I just put myself in the mental zone of it being like it was in the early 1900s or something, and then I was pretty into it...triggers some weird primal caveman part of my brain.

>facist beleieve in survival of the fittest/meritocracy
Fascists believe everyone in their tribe should follow all of the same rules and that those rules should be decided by the leader.
fascism has literally nothing to do with survival of the fittest and you could easily have a fascist communist government

>you could easily have a fascist communist government
In fact, that's what they tend to be

I'm into redheads and I wouldn't hit that at all

Thats totalitarianism.

>totalitarianism
which is synonymous with fascism.

>spends 60 years having orgies with 10/10 supermodels then gets fat as the literal president of the US while betas post his pics on the health and fitness section of an anonymous anime website that he'll never know exists

If I could live the life he did at the price of getting fat as an old man, I'd do it in a second.

you need to look up these words you're using.

>hamplanet added to the solar system

I wonder if she's aware of the irony of her background.

Worng.

Damn I guess some people can pull of the fat look

holy shit there are feet under there! hahaha

>Worng.

>Worng

She ate half of it, the half that was just fucking meat, cheese and sweet onion sauce. In her mind, she had a salad and couldn't even finish it

You serious? I can score cuter girls than that. Blegh.

>fat people think they're allowed to have standards

>items with the most buyers have cheap prices

Or they're necessities, useful and purchased frequently, not just shit sat in the bargain bin

70 years old

THIIIIIICCC

i went onto a campus and the staff turned their individual one-room bathrooms into "all-gendered restrooms"

Just because I'd fuck her doesn't mean she's my dream woman or the best I could do.

Liberals aren't allowed to fatshame anymore. It's 2017. Listen to your puppet masters.

That shit is literally what you get as a side at any mexican restaurant

This has to be a fucking joke.

Fucking this.

I gotta buddy who is fucking obese, like 300 lbs, but he's an alright guy and he's the only friend of mine who also likes guns.

Anyway, he's trying to get onto the dating scene and I'm making suggestions for him cos he's asked my opinion, and he finally got pissed enough yesterday to ask my why I keep suggesting heavy set women to him...he honestly believes he should be able to score a thin woman the same way a guy that works to not be a fatass does.

Breaks all forms of logic and cosmic justice.

>looking for my sexy Brad Pitt
>no ugly guys
>want the best, you gotta be the best
>has to have six pack

Is this real? How delusional are these people?

This is what feminism and encouragement to have a high self esteem indiscriminately has done to western society.

I understand that some people just let themselve go and try to compensate by simply not caring about weight or health. It's the fuckers that let themselves go but still hold the rest of the world to a higher standard that need to fucking go. Especially when they complain about body acceptance yet refuse to be with someone else who is obese.