ITT; people you thought were aesthetic, big, swole,... before you started lifting

ITT; people you thought were aesthetic, big, swole,... before you started lifting

pic related. I remember being awed by his physique when I played football (soccer for burgers).

Now he looks pathetic to me. any other examples you got Veeky Forums?

Don't know, What do you look like again?

Ben stiller in tropic thunder and dodgeball

i though he looked pathetic even before i got into male body appreciation mode

Tyler Durden.

m8 you got to be joking? his traps are nice, but the rest is just average.

It is just crazy how I used to think he was a ripped beast, but now I am not even impressed.

well I just saw that pic again after having not seen it since a couple of years, and I was just shocked about how "normal" he appeared, whil in my memory I thought he was a beast. crazy how standards change

oh yea, definitely

I think we can all agree on this.

spider-lank

kind off, even though I still think it's a great body.

he's not big, but that physique is the epitome of slayer-mode. you don't even have to do anything, just walk the sack of meat you are to a beach of festival, take off shirt, and tell the grills to form an orderly line.

I'm still not sure if it's possible to like that without the right genetics, though, even if going as low bf%. funny thing is, Pitt was focuising on adding muscle to his frame to look like that rather than cutting, 'coz he so skinny naturally, so there's hope for skellys.

I accepted my fate as a thick wrist broad shoulder barrel-chested guy that I probably will never be like that, but it's ok, I'll just make fun of pussy slayers for not squatting their car, like a true Veeky Forumsizen

This. Brad pitt from tyler durden to troy is all you need if lifting for ladies. Anything more and its masturbation.

You don't think the guy in OP pic is shredded? I recommend spending less time watching men on steroids if your body dismorphia is at this level

>slayer-mode
Slayer = vaguely gay modelish twink who spends an inordinate amount of time on his clothes and makeup.

Tyler Durden, if you actually saw the movie, is your typical chad.

Someone shop a bigger neck onto the right pic

Maybe he's not talking from a natty perspective anymore. People don't seem to realize how hard it is to get very lean while natty.

goal bod desu

is that real?

used to think this faggot from twilight was big

I could definitely kick his ass now.

Yep, Jay Cutler