Is having foamy piss normal?

Is having foamy piss normal?

gotta piss in your glass at a 45 degree angle to reduce that, then drink it.

absolutely
if you're fucking boiling

it's not only normal, it's optimal

keep it up

it means there's a lot of protein in your urine, aka you're pissing money away, cut back your protein intake

It actually just means there's air bubbles in your piss

Holy shit. There's protein in piss?

Who /GOPAD/ here?

no
healthiest pee is clear warm stream

>Not drinking your own piss so you don't waste any nutrients

So this is why you guys never make it.

My piss is only foamy after i cum. I could wait an hour and it'll still be foamy.
When I see foam in a public urinal or a toilet I assume whoever pissed there came recently.

Rands from the south right?

Proteinuria is common among young active men, you should run a urine/kidney test though because protein should be mostly reabsorbed by your kidney, if it isn't, then it might be the starting of kidney failure

Source: i'm a medschool student

>walk into stall right after someone
>foamy piss
>"hey you forgot to flush... and i see you just jizzed too"
>...
>he leaves
>...
>"nice"

I've run a blood and urine test and the only abnormality was my creatinine being a bit high.
Im still kinda worried. I get some dull pain on my left side

Well you should have a GFR number associated to your creatinine ? GFR isn't really precise with above-average muscular people but still will give you a good indication on your kidney function, if you're still worried you should ask your doctor to run further tests.

By the way one shouldn't neglect his kidneys health as there is practically no symptoms associated with the diseases and the damages are irreversible once settled

my piss has been 'foamy' since i was a child. 22 now and it hasnt changed. it seems though that its just a lot of bubbles as it goes away within 30 seconds. I had a urinalysis done not too long ago and doc didnt mention anything so i assume i am fine.

Excuse my poor medical english it's obviously not my first language

its 111 umol/L and apparently the average is 60-105. They test came back saying my kidney function is fine but you might be right. I'll go back and push for another test.

How does one keep healthy kidneys?

well here goes another thing to be paranoid about...

kek