NEW CBT: old ones dying

Bonus points for T H I C C daddies

Have i reached thickness yet? I havent shaved my chest in months, or ever.
>6'4 220 perma bulk
Would appreciate criticism

Lets see those hot bods

>perma bulk

Nigga you know shit

Gay cunt

6'4 / 177lb just finished my third week lifting
5RM: 90 ohp / 135 bp / 185 dl / 135 squat
Will I make it fellow 6'4? All my bf goes into gross lovehandles and my squats and bp feel super weak and shaky

You're about my goal weight - I can't imagine being over 220.

What? I started mid otter and havent stopped eating
>gay cunt
Someone forgot what board he was on

why is your door so small???

sometimes when i look in the mirror i swear my body looks like this even though ive been lifting 2 years and my lifts are double yours

pretty scared I'm gonna end up like that 2 years from now

Im OP, yeah I carry my fat on hips too, it sucks. I found the best way to gain is it eat about 800-1000 calories over your maintenance and skip the cardio for a bit. Build your strength base and then switch it to hypertrophy routine after a few months. If you arent getting sore, you arent pushing yourself. Try your best to keep a full belly at all times and if you can't eat 6 meals a day, invest in a mass gainer, take a half dose with eachmeal if you can. Because its easier to eat 3 1000 calorie meals instead of 6 500 calorie meals. If you ever want to learn exercises or stretches check out exrx.net. don't worry about what you see on the scale at first, just focus on eating and what you see in the mirror

Even at 210 I don't feel thick.
I just squatted 225 x 20, felt pretty good, also hit 225 bench for 5 today.
Told some girl at the gym that she had narrow hips which somehow ruined he day after giving her so tips on squats an Deadlifts
Gym sluts are all insane

Im just a big guy

Bout to hit the leg day

>Doing brosplits
I guess you go for the dad bod

>Told some girl at the gym that she had narrow hips which somehow ruined her day
Fucking savage
Hit some chest flies and work some close grip decline into your routine and you'll be thicc all over. Great midsection tho

PPL is a brosplit? K. Should I feel bad about that or something?

what routine did you run? looking good bro.

You mad that user is your daddy? Lil bitch

If you don't hit legs 2 times a week you won't ge big, upper/ lower split is much better and Bulgarian is eve better aka. Doing something like bench only for 2 weeks going for new maxes everytime

Yeah, chest is really lagging behind, didn't bench for the most part of the past 6-8 months, my tri's are strong enough to take the load almost entirely since I OHP 80 kg for reps

couldnt care less about "getting big", you dumb bloated trog. Love the body I'm in.

Dilf

Well, it must be the upper percentile amongst lonely middle aged men, perhaps it attracts some mature divorced women.
Test levels dropping yet :^)?

I hit your moms legs 7 times a week
Meaty, id say just do cable or dumbell flies on like a 12, 10, 8 followed by a 20 rep burner rep routine (increasing the weight each set) so you can force some growth. Heres and example from what i would do for dumbell flies but I have a strong chest so I'd test the water before fucking with heavy weights
>40 for 12
>50 for 10
>60 for 8
>30 for 20

6'1 224lbs

Coming up on four months on SS, Started all my lifts at empty bar so they're a little low but wanted to work on form

OHP 135/Bench Press 155
Deadlift 225/Squat 190

Sure did, user. Dropped right into your moms mouf. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH sick burn, user

Oh no lads!
i was a former skele and ive been lifting almost 3 years now but its at a point now where i dont stay lean anymore when i gain weight so the old method of eat more and your lifts will go up no longer works ive already implemented 5x5 into my workout which worked great for the first 6 months or so but now even that is at a plateau, i cant get stronger! and i cant get bigger without getting fatter and therefore looking worst! oh no!¬ some people have told me to do a minicut but being a former skele and still feeling like the smallest cunt at the gym going down in bodyweight seems wrong i tell ya wrong!

How long should I bulk for Veeky Forums?

Think your going to lose your virginity before your turn 21?. Lets see your "superior" body from your "superior" routine.

6 months eating good food. You'll lean bulk like no other, you'll look fuckin sick, great insertions

K thx, gonna try that

Should I keep cutting and shred down or start a nice lean bulk? Also, how to fill out upper body?

Mmmmh. Those legs look joocy boi

>lean bulk
meme of the century

Depends on goals. Size/strength? You'll probably want to start upping your calories while going heavy volume and maybe hopping on a bike or two. Natty aesthetics? You'll look pretty good if you manage to cut more bodyfat and really get those abs visible. You probably need to do more core work though.

>those legs
Fuck, there goes noFap
You could do a Rich Piana 2×20 isolation routine for growth

Agree
That Shit only works if youre on gear

H-hi desu

5'11.75 king of manlets 198lbs

I'm soo hungry. Maybe I'll just eat a little ice cream.

pi pi pi

NEW CBT

NEW CBT

were you an ex fatty?

weight/height?

26 years old, 6', 175lbs

Currently on the Keto meme, hoping to get to 165
Does Veeky Forums like my body?
>inb4 ur pic showed up sideways

>6'1 192
bout to starve myself for a trip

bro, your ears.

6'1 230 , don't know whether to bulk or cut, my ass is fat no matter what. Kill me pls

>clearly made the "new cbt" thread

>chin
>stomach
>arms
>tits
You're flabby bro
Big butt is desired by women
I would cut

Time to cut

5'7"
around 155 lbs

"18" please no bully

What kind of ridiculous filter is this. This over the top ass pic is kind of gross, despite you having a nice body. I feel ashamed we have the same iphone color.

188cm (6'2")
84kg (185)

A bit more than 1 year of calisthenics.

Nigger we already have 5 neck yourself you whoring faggot
Shave that asscrack too because youre going to be getting fucked in it

Dude your left leg is crazy bigger than your right, what happened?

Dam bro, them pecs.

iconic

I'm not sure it is -- it's at a significantly different angle, exposing more of the width

I had bone necrosis of the right hip when I was a kid.
Since then I guess I always used the left leg more than the right one.

Oh bummer, have you tried to compensate since then or just decided fuck it?

Yeah, I've been working hard on it and it's getting better. The difference isn't as big as it looks in the pic.
Strength wise they're pretty balanced.

its for cheating some extra definition into my nudes
who tf shaves his ass? gtfo u fag. a hairy butt's where it's at
babe

You need a filter that doesn't desaturate you so much, you look too pale and everything in the room is the same color of grey-white making the entire scene look cold and sickly

Wtf i hate shaved assholes now

i'm semi ginger if i don't.

tfw you hit your old 125lb selfs goal of being able to eat 3k calories/day without putting on fat. Apparently it takes 3 years and 45lb's to go from maintenance 2200 TDEE to 3000 TDEE, good to know.

Started working out at the beginning of the year(first pic) I was weighing 58kg(127.8lbs).I'm now at 63.2kg(139.3lbs)
Haven't gone to the gym,I just use things at home.I plan on buying some weights in the future.
I think I have a concave chest :(

I'm 6.0 feet tall btw.

88.1kg, 175cm
195 pounds, 5'8

Damn balconybro, you finally decided to grow a chest, mirin

half the credit goes to Veeky Forums on chest. used to be my weakest feature and anons would always call it out (trollfully but truthfully). So I revamped my program to make it the major focus for the entire last 12 months of lean bulking. Leg's (glutes esp) are the next constructive feedback i'm working on. Finally got em proportionally = to upper body strength, but they have a ways to go on hypertrophy.

>half the credit goes to Veeky Forums on chest. used to be my weakest feature and anons would always call it out
Fuck right in the feels, Veeky Forums never notices or criticises me, I just get praise from people irl but id rather impress NEETs on imageboard.
Have you ever competed in natural shows? I remember you being older. Do You just workout to stay healthy ?

178cm, no idea weight, probs 76kg ish

Nah no competing for me, I'm nowhere near that level at 5'9 170lb 30yo. I just workout for the mental health gains and of course being above average physique wise helps in the dating world where most of my demographic have already let themselves go.

>Great midsection tho

perfectly designed body mate, however you went too far with the traps.

Went hard on diet and lifts after new years. Going to look decent for Summer for once.

stand up for a sec

what's Veeky Forums's experience with losing love handles

at my heaviest i fluctuated between 115 and 120 kg. i'm currently 87.5 kg. i'm lifting 3x weekly fullbody while eating at a 750 kcal deficit currently

i've read hip & stomach fat is the most difficult, often last, fat to lose when reducing bf% so i know it won't be easy. however i've also read some people have had to go full skellington just to get rid of it. i just want to know how realistic my goals should be in reducing fat in this area while retaining muscle mass.

How is your OHP so proportionally better

liposuction

just finished my bulk, today is day one of cutting @2kcals, ready to KMS over hunger.

>186cm
>95kgs
>19 y/o

Try being a manlet and cutting at 1300 you lucky cunt

>that gut

Why are you cutting so low from the getgo?

hahaha, i'd honestly rather die.

gut looks shocking in this pic haha, didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

starting so low because i hate how fat i've let myself get and want to cut hard and fast instead of prolonging it, still getting in 150g of protein @2kcal so i shouldn't lose too much mass.

mirin

what do you do for legs?

Advices brahs ?

I'm skinnyfat bordering on skinny, and the lovehandles are what's left. Sloooooowly they're growing smaller but everywhere else I'm stick thin at this point. Just want them gone:/

Forever cutting
I can't wait until I finally get to bulk
6'3 87kg

bulk now. You don't have enough muscle mass for cutting to a very low bodyfat to be worth it in my opinion

Can someone give an example of a person similar to me but lower bf? I wanna know what I'll look like after I cut. Wanna stop being fat but don't wanna be too much a twink lol

20M 6'1" 180lbs

Unflexed and no pump.

see
why do you all think cutting is a good idea when you have almost no muscle to speak of, what's the point of being lean if you're not muscular.

my life is the life of a seated sloth

I should maintain my weight and lift heavy or cut?

Post a pic not sitting pls.

Hilarious. Lift heavy and C U T before your heart gives in.