youtube.com/watch?v=2liyCQ1v-sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alcohol

this is your average /pol/ poster

>get aroused by this pepe

i shoud stop fapping to cantonese drawings

>gene inspection day

kek

alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.

Yes. That's not nearly enough alcohol to get intoxicated not even for a person who's never drank a drop in their life. No worse than drinking a glass of tea really.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=2liyCQ1v-sQ

Ask your grandfather.

I know this feel

What's the point?

If I drink a beer it does pretty much absolutely nothing to me. It doesn't relax me, it doesn't make me happier and so there's no point. Might as well not bother.

If you're gonna drink you drink enough to feel it and unless you're a lightweight that's more than you should be drinking daily.

I feel like those shoulders aren't natty but I probably just don't pitch enough hay

>No worse than drinking a glass of tea really.
tea has loads of health benefits and is 0 kcals..beer isn't remotely fucking comparable to tea.

I enjoy good beer. I'll be having a lagunitas little sumpin ale with my dinner tonight, just as I did last night.

I need to find a gym where I chop wood and pitch hay. Seriously.

OMFG DRUMPF BTFO WE DID IT NARWHALS

I mean, steroids existed in 1930, but they weren't commonplace.

I'm seriously considering cancelling my gym membership and finding a part time job as a farmhand.

I don't live close enough to the country for that.

My statement has me thinking...would people go to a gym where you chop wood, dig holes, and throw hay? I would, but I feel like I'm in the minority.

I've heard beer and wine has good stuff for your health too. Under normal circumstances if you're only drinking 12 ounces of the stuff a day it won't do you harm.

no but i have about 15 on 1 day every other month
alcohol does pretty much nothing after i get past the tipsy stage, just get a little more soft and physical weak.

I drink quite a bit, like I enjoy a beer after work or with friends but it's been almost constant these past few weeks, I'd rather drink a nice cold beer than anything else after work, am I an alcoholic?

And once again the /pol/tard sounds like he's on the verge of tears.