youtube.com/watch?v=osOx02ETkk4
youtube.com/watch?v=MGKNf_qsvXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cresva

"proof that a montage can make anyone look hardworking"

This shit is kinda motivational

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_isAVgI3KE

This one is long but it's my favorite.

Gonna try and keep it alive because motivation threads make me moist. Come on men!

Whoooa chill

Contributin'

That's not true. I'm 6ft 120lb and you can't see any ab definition at all on me.

Good read

whooooaaaaaaaa

read this every once in awhile

I recently found out I'm one of the least desirable men in my social group, and this chick I have a crush on basically friended me. I know I'll get alot of shit for this, but I'm hoping that if I lift enough I can at least play the big, ugly but kind (see autistic) guy and get pussy that way, that's the only way I see out if this hell.

Nigga why would you want to be kind
I mean, of course theres no need to be edgy and shit, but why is that a goal?
Lift heavy shit and exercise and get your shit together for you, my dude. I s the BIGGEST cliche out there and i know it, but dont go doing shit just to get laid. We all here want to fuck as many girls or dudes as possible, but that should be a consequence, my man.

Don't take as a meme, read no more mr nice guy.
I started reading that shit thinking it would be just some self-help the secret tier, turns out it is self-help shit but actually good af.
Let's go brother, lets do shit

Come on bro... don't do that to me, I'm crying like a bitch right now.

Aren't traps mostly genetic? I mean, I have really good ones, but they've always stood up on my shoulders, even before I lifted

Cringe desu. Lifting weights isn't a hardship like going to war or raising a family with nothing. It's going to an air-condition room and lifting perfectly balanced weights in a controlled way on padded benches so you can feel better about your body.

>Nigga why would you want to be kind

Not who you replied to. I hate this limited thinking that you can either a pushover or a thug. Is there really no middle ground? Honest question.

Of course there is man, maybe i expressed myself wrongly, i don't mean that.
I just think "being kind and nice to everyone" is just a sad think to look up to. You always end up being that guy.

I lift in my garage. It's 115F in Phoenix today. Fuck you.

>abs
>traps
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

No, traps are a true sign of steroid abuse.
Look at that thin steroid bitch neck.

I take it back! you're a manly man who lives a tough live lifting those weights in your house #motivation #dedication #betterthanbob

Well I didn't mean I'll go out of my way to be a nice guy, I meant that playing the 'gentle giant' is my only way out.

I'll definitely read that book though, thanks.

>What I said in my mind

Absolutely pathetic lmao, writes for a clickbait website, works out a few hours a week and feels so superior he tells us the epic little rant he would have made were he not a little bitch

I watch this before every workout.

youtu.be/8Bp16H4rSLw?list=FLy3lQTSS7mb0pal3JyF5foA

Anyone have that shut up and train pic? Like it's literally a train with a black background

guys wtf is wrong with me?
i lift 6x a week and i eat ~2000cal/day, but im not losing weight (190lbs).
WHY??? why won't i lose fucking weight? im stuck at this weight and can't seem to know why

traps are gay

thyroid problems, try HAES

Traps are by far the most unattractive muscle

this is pure cringe

bible verses are nice

Epic. Simply epic. Someone screencap this thread right now so we can remember the epicness.

>what I did to my body
>what others did to their bodies

She's right!

you can be a nice person without being a pussy

>This is heat in the burgerland
Let me finish my fairy bread so I can laugh at you

>I'm her friend so I can't ask her out
Fuck it you absolutely can do it

skinny weak guy with traps reporting in

This reminds me of that Danish movie, 'Teddy' or something, where the main character is a swole autist with a heart of gold.

>T Nation

Literally Jason Blaha the Fitness Board

Iktf man, and i gotta leave for work in a minute, fml

Pics?

>tfw you think gf(female) is going to break up with you
>preempt and break up with her first
>find out she actually wasnt going to
>"haha just a prank bro"
>she immediately comes back to me
Didn't even need to change fb status. This next reps for you bae

youtube.com/watch?v=osOx02ETkk4

youtube.com/watch?v=MGKNf_qsvXE