Why aren't you at the gym right now Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you at the gym right now Veeky Forums?

It closes at 10pm (it's 00:27 now where i live)

It's cardio day.

its 11:30 pm where I am and I'm lifting tomorrow.

>cardio day

I shigdy diggtyy like the way they work it no diggity dooing that

cause i came back from the gym 2 hours ago

my mom took my keys :(

I already came back

recovery from gyno surgery, might be another 2 weeks.

been busy all day

>implying i lift

gym is close for St-Jean. Fuck French canadians

I am

Go to sleep right now or your gains will go to waste

I don't have a license or a car
Or a gym membership
Or the motivation to get a gym membership in my current physical and mental state

because I'm underweight and am afraid of getting laughed into oblivion when I try to enter the gym

I'M AT WORK YOU FUCKING NEET.

stop resting and get back to working out

Because I got out an hour ago.

I only go on Veeky Forums to pretend like I lift a lot and make fun of how much other people lift.

YOU FUCKING PUSSY. NOONE ACTUALLY LOOKS DOWN ON DYELS AT A GYM. YOU WILL BE INFERIOR UNTIL YOU MAN THE FUCK UP AND START LIFTING. NOONE GIVES A SHIT YOU FUCKING PLEB JUST DO WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCEED

Because it's 1:37 AM here and the gym I go to is closed on weekends anyway.

Not him, but would it matter so long as he gets 7 hours sleep or more?

you're literally subhuman

it's best to sleep at night so you have a stable sleep cycle

He's also probably 20% of Veeky Forums as a whole.

just ate. going in 2 hours for that sweet sweet night sesh

i want to but i just checked the traffic and it would be an hour. waiting till a little later. plave doesnt close till ten. also if im at the gym maybe ill miss the call from my jackass friends to go get wasted. which im sick of doing.

STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME

I WILL ONCE YOU GET SOME GAINZ SON

I skiped gym today.
Shouldn't, but did.

I've had a cold all week ;_;

8909000 CURLS
458 HOURS A DAY
NO REST
BETTER FEEL THAT BURN IF YOU HAVE A COLD
HAH
GOTTEEM
LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO

what kind of motivation do you think people have when they get their membership ?

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
I WEIGH 130 POUNDS AT 5'11

Because I'm enjoying my evening with my girlfriend.

Then why are you posting on Veeky Forums?

I'm done with my workout

Eat more and be consistent the effort is way more admirable

I'm at the gym now bitch booii

Spent the day with some friends, got a bit high and a bit drunk so I'll just go to bed early and go to the gym early tomorrow.

so does everyone who goes to my gym between 11am and 1pm. after about 3pm the power lifting kr3w shows up and hogs the squat racks while they tell somewhat funny stories.

Cuz I just got home from the gym

Damn not to sound DYEL but Zac has the dream bod for sure. What body fat % do you think he's at in this pic? I'm starting to get my arms like that but I think I gotta get to a 2 plate bench for my chest to look like that.

It is too crowded in the evenings. I prefer to avoid people.

cus im waiting for the pizza guy. can't leave him hanging

u got natural gyno or get it from using vitamin S?

i can do 2pl8x10 and my chest looks nothing close to this. i also have no self control and rarely get below 18% bf and im not 5'9 so im not sure how i would look at his bf.

Fucked up my back to the point i couldnt turn my head to even check my left blind side while driving. Got some accupuncture done and ima be back at it on monday.:) excited to go back.

>Haven't been to the gym in 4 weeks

re-tore the cartilage in my sternum, it's been 3 days so far since i've been to the gym but luckily it's healing fast

B-but I just finished for today and I have a home gym.

I went this morning before work but now I'm bored after work. Should I just go again. I'm also really hungry and I want to get some pizza.

what are you doing

I'm in my cheat week

Cause I just got back from the gym

natural since I was about 12 or so. 4.5k for surgery just got stitches removed, looks fucking beautiful. Thats what you get with a white male surgeon.

i went this morning

I'm flying to another country.

I just completed my second leg day this week user

Hungover/still drunk.

Ate 2 shwarmas last night in a drunken fit and feel like a fatty. Gonna do a fasted 8km run in an hour to help burn it off.

Get fit and get a fat bitch to give you her car and let you stay with her to bulk more.

its a restday, i might go a bit later and do some stretching/MFR later on tho...or go for a run

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

G O N N A
O
N
N
A

M A K E
A