Boogie at Vidcon 2017

HE CANT EVEN WALK ANYMORE!

He can, he's just too weak to last the entire duration of a convention standing up.
But yeah, that's still pretty pathetic.

Did he have the surgery yet?

>meeting his hero
>his hero

Remember, it's all Trumps fault that Boogie is going to die of fatness

Why does Sargon look so pathetic?

Because he looks up to a fatass who cares about everything but his own health

He's a cuck. I enjoy some of his videos but he's literally a 'my wifes son (daughter?)' cuck

W..what?

>boogie will die in your lifetime

>but he's literally a 'my wifes son (daughter?)' cuck
son and its his

>hello everyone boogie2988 here brought to you by-ACK *wheeze* someone call-*wheeze* Ackkkk
>*BRAAAAAAP*
>*dies*

What's the date of the surgery?

lmao

next month

>*BRAAAAAAP*

Surgery? I haven't heard about this, what surgery is he having and why?

Why are Boogie threads so comfy?

>meeting his hero

Imagine your life being so bad you look up to Boogie.

>you also will die in your lifetime

>he has a wife

You might be right, I was looking for a source for
And couldn't find any. Was that just a rumor going around? I swear I saw him legitimately talking about it somewhere and how it was okay

he has a wife and her bull

yeah, she's a fat fucking swamp donkey. No reason to be jealous

I'll stick with loneliness.

Besides, there's no way in hell he's fucking her. He'd need to be hung like a horse to have enough usable dick not enveloped by the fat already

Hm suddenly my loneliness seems better.

How can he have a head that looks like a fucking mayo jar and still be able to smile?

>*BRAAAAAAAP*

You mean physically or emotionally be able to smile?

If I ever marry/date a woman with gummy ass teeth like this cunt, kill me.

emotionally

all anti-sjw "rational" youtubers look like that, because theyre socially retarded autists who play video games instead of going outside

how long of a knife would you have to use to reach any of his organs? at least 6 inches, right?

Jesus shes so ugly how can anyone call her qt?

>because theyre socially retarded autists who play video games instead of going outside
Ha, y..yeah those losers. Good thing there's no one like that here, right my fellow Chads?

Long enough that I don't think you could class it as a knife any more

There's a lot of desperation out there m8

He's getting whatever surgery super fat people get to lose weight. I don't know the details if it's a gastric bypass, or a sleeve, or a stomach stapling, or whatever.

The thing is it's taken him so long to do it because it's standard protocol to require the patient to lose like 100 pounds before the surgery to prove they have the discipline and knowledge to keep the weight off after surgery. He's spent all this time looking for a doctor who will do it without requiring him to lose weight on his own first.

even youre a chad compared to people like sargon or theAmazingAthiest lad

Geez, and he wants everyone to subsidize his healthcare too so he can make us pay for his poor life choices.

I hope he dies on the operating table

>BRAAAP

>standard protocol to require the patient to lose like 100 pounds before the surgery to prove they have the discipline and knowledge to keep the weight off after surgery.
I've seen pictures of people who got those surgeries and gained fat afterwards which opened the surgery wounds and the fat made its way out, got all gross and shit. Absolutely disgusting, never want to see that shit again.

>all le anti-sjws are ugly fat sweaty losers who suck, unlike me ;)
>btw fuck capitalism ;)

That's Sarcuck of Cuckad.

Im not anti-capitalist tho? opinions on fiscal policy and "le ebil feminaziiiiiiiiiiiis" are completely unrelated to one another

Capitalism is awesome and feminists deserve to be laughed at. I mean people who make hour long vids debating them are autistic losers too, but you type like someone who defends feminism on the internet which is even more pathetic.

BTW don't bother responding, I will always be cooler and more attractive than you. Later nerd.

PAY

Checked. 25th of this month

HAS

>what is socio-economic theory

Embaressing. Why are leftists such ignoramouses? All they're concerned with is virtue-signalling and social status. It's like they're all mentally 13 year old girls.

Nice fucking quads dude. Absolutely checked.

>tfw I got quints on another board the other day and nobody checked them

10/10

>Veeky Forums - Boogie's Fan Club

t. someone who has an incredibly basic understanding of socio-economics from reading wikipedia articles

Im not even left wing you mongoloid. and you literally cant virtue signal on an anonymous image board. also "virtue signalling" isnt a legitimate criticism. its basically saying "your opinions wrong because its popular and you want to fit in" you contrition faggot

>the mra/anti-feminism movement is unironically filled with 13 y/o boys and adult men with the mentality of 13 y/o boys

This is why you need to embrace radical centrism.

Stop deleting my fucking posts reeee

>10 years from now
>boogie still making excuses for being fat
>his enabling fans still defending his BS

screencap this

He won't live another 10 years.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN VISITED BY BIG FAT BOOGIE2988

SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO PAY UNLESS YOU POST "SHOO BOOGIE, YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT" ITT

>centerism
already with you lad
>radical
no thanks. radical ideologys are proven to be autistic (see alt-right mra fags and the extreme feminists they used as a strawman to build their ideology around)

Im happy is people just stop treading on others REEEEEEEEE

I didnt delete your post lad

i think Veeky Forums is just a fan of people making it. we like to see former fat fucks down to a weight they think is respectable. we've seen it so much that we know it can happen to anybody. that dumb fuck has all support in the world and he wants to take a shortcut. all it takes is willpower and he doesn't even have that. he's weaker than any dyel bitching about their lmao 1plate bench

You underestimate the miracles of modern medicine user

oh man, dying in sunday is the worst day to die.

You want thursday.

>not left wing
>gets completely triggered after called out for virtue signalling

This isn't reddit. The only thing we like here is seeing bigger failures in life than ourselves. I cant wait for boogies death so that we can give him the send off he deserves- becoming the face of utter failure in life.

Why? Also he will live.

Im definitely not left wing user
>triggered
wew lad. its a good job everyone who disagrees with you is obviously some hysterical retard. the opposite of your stoic and rational self :^)

you're here for the wrong reasons, edgelord

dubs have spoken

Boogie will live
>for now

It is legit, I remember him referring to his wife's daughter several times

shut the fuck up

>:^)

Oh shit, he posted the "I'm raging on the inside" face

>trying this hard

C'mon buddy.