>Picked up my car in the morning and took my stuff
>Locker looked clean but still used rubber gloves just in case
>Went to work
>Got done work
>Went straight to the gym to file complaint and cancel my membership
>Talk to manager
>Explain situation
>Say I want to cancel membership
>"Well user, I'll talk to the guys but if you cancel your membership you'll have to pay cancellation fee."
>Ask him what the fuck, explain it was pretty much sexual abuse what happened
>"Well user, did you call the police and file a report if you felt you were sexually abused?"
>Explain it would be the word of two people against one
>Explain I don't wanna look like a homophobe
>"Sorry, I can talk to the guys, see what they say, but like you said it's their word against yours. If you want to cancel your membership that's fine but it will still be $300"

I am fucking raging right now.

I don't know what to do.

Cliffs from last night:
>Be me
>Working out at 2am (24hr gym)
>Just me and 4 other guys
>Notice 2 of those guys eyeballing me the entire time and giggling
>Entire time thinking I maybe shit myself or something squatting
>Sometime they disappear
>Whatever, forget them, finish my work out
>Go to locker room
>Walk to my locker
>One of those guys is blowing the other guy right in front of my locker
>"Oh hello" says the one getting his dick sucked
>Other one takes the dick out of his mouth "I'm just about done you can be next."
>Do a 360 and walk away
>Start running as soon as I exit the gym
>Get tired eventually, call an Uber home
>Have to climb through window because I left the keys in my locker
>Car still at the gym

Just stop goimg and don't pay. Change your bank if necassary.

>I wanna quit the bank

Just deal with it so what the fuck

So you didn't get your dick sucked? What are you, gay?

Stop being a bitch, user.
All you had to do was to the gay dudes to do it infront of another locker and carried on.

i still don't understand why you didn't just get your dick sucked, fuck dude.

How big and luscious is scooby dick

>$300
where in the fuck do you work out that a cancellation fee is that high?

also, which one of you was the faggot trying to defend the guys getting sucked off in the locker room

Honestly, I would never consider myself a homophobe because live and let live, but after last night, after talking to the manager today, and after seeing that literally 90% of Veeky Forums is /lgbt/ after all the comments I received in last nights thread, I've had it.

/pol/ was fucking right.

you new here? stop being a faggot and get some succ

Sperging retard
Literally get your dick sucked and be on your way

Ehh, so you saw some public sex, grow up

Fuck you.

I have gone all my life without catching people fucking.

The first time I do it's a bunch of faggots who were eyeball fucking me the entire night then invited me in on their degeneracy.

This is literally the shit people were warning us about and I even told those people to fuck off because they were exaggerating.

I don't fucking care if they're gay but take that shit to your bedroom.

I don't need to catch fucking HIV at my gym.

You sound like a preachy faggot desu.

>pretty much sexual assault

How? They didnt touch you. A normal person if not interested would tell them to fuck off, to move or straight up ignore them.

Lol cancellation fee.

Just don't pay them, or do a chargeback if you have already paid.

You also write to the manager and don't just say one was sucking another mans penis. You call it a 'homosexual orgy' and you were invited to join in. And when this was brought up with management they refused to investigate or cancel your membership. You joined a gym and not a fetish club... That is breach of contract. You make sure it's all in writing via email/letter... Explain you brought it up in person and were ignored and now make it formal.

Go above the manager head ASAP when he gives you shit. Contact the local print and online papers about your experience. Maybe they'll want to print it... Jesus... Have you seen local news these days. There will be other people who've seen this happen if they do it regularly.

The company broke terms of their contract. You went to the 24 hour gym and in one of your first few visits it was basically what you joined was a 24/7 gay orgy in the showers.

I would enjoy fighting this... The manager doesn't do anything and now you can accuse him of profiting from these gay orgies he's running at his gym.

You just don't pay... They gonna wreck your credit... You fight it... You win... You take them to small claims court for damaging your credit score and have it corrected.

>block any charges to your credit card
>ignore any mail, block their calls
they're not a fucking water company that needs to physically cancel your service by sending guys to shut off the valve running to your house. don't pay bullshit fees for companies that have wronged you.

And if they were girls you'd be a different kind of faggot aboyt this.
Kill yourself m8
Manager is being a cock though.

I really wanna train my cat to suck my dick meanwhile you got TWO MEN clamoring to do yours and you turn away you're a mega faggot

But it wasn't girls.. it was dudes, hence the problem, you unbelievable faggot.

>A dude wanks off at a female in a public place
>Invites her to suck his dick

That doesn't sound like sexual assault to you?

Is it different because it's fags and they have special privilege?

>2002+15
>not being sexually enlightened
>not getting off on the sexual exhibition of getting sucked off in a public bathroom
>not getting off on the taboo of being with a man once

Thats why youre never gonna make it.

Maybe it's because no one believed you and you also acted like a complete splerglord

Cancel the card that the gym membership is on

Who gives a fuck? Ever been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras? People fucking in the streets all over. It doesn't hurt you at all, faggot.

>$300 to cancel a fucking gym membership

>"sexually harassed" by gay men

Holy shit they literally said one thing to you and you ran away so scared with your dick shriveling up inside your body and that's "sexual harassment." What a fucking joke, you deserve all of the anxiety this is causing you because there is no problem except for you being a prude.

jfc kill yourself you sperg

And you want to cancel your membership because of this?
lmao what a faggot

Yes girls don't have STDs and lesbians are totally not degenerate.
You fucking idiot. Please, do go back to /pol/.

I don't know why this post makes me think of Stacey's
>dress slutty, workout to look good
>men hit on her
>Ew you degenerate trash!
Isn't that what you're here for?
To look good?

Faggots should be gassed.

lmfao! Just finished that show.

Ignore the fags and the lefties. They aren't your friends. Glad you have become red pilled. And dont worry, Veeky Forums becomes more and more /pol/ everyday.

>Yes girls don't have STDs and lesbians are totally not degenerate.
The amount of STDs in homosexual men is far greater, than other groups. Followed by lesbians, not to mention that lesbians are prone to more diseases in general. Nice try dumbass.

>gays have the most STDs
>lesbains are gay and very degenerate

what's your point?

This this this
also this, what the fuck?

So you are in fact a homophobe.
M8 it's easy to lie you yourself to pretend you're a nice person. But you're not. Back to pol with you

in the upcoming racewar
we will hold our grounds folks

shouldnt have backed up user
should have use final solution 2017

and also get to ur stuff

its not okay to get restricted by any degeneracy
>in the moment u climb in ur window
>u should have feel the burning sensation
>of rage, self-hate and purge
>go back and hunt them down

This. Can't you just cancel the credit card you have on file? They won't be able to charge you anymore right?

>Manager is being a cock though.

Manager is probably in on the late night orgies. I'd be making that accusation to upper management as he refused to do anything about it.