Humiliated

>get dumped
>give up on gym for 3 months
>go back for the first time yesterday
>all my strength is gone, unsurprisingly
>so weak this jacked guy thinks im new and shows me how to use basic machines and tells me to google diet tips
>too embarassed to tell him ive been lifting for 2 years already
>after he babies me through the whole workout he pats me on the head and says 'youll do just fine if you stick to it'

want 2 die

If you've lifted for 2 years and after a 3 month break look like a novice you probably did everything wrong to begin with so maybe sticking to basics is actually something you need

i mean you probably should
you gave up on yourself

i have excuses but theres probably not much point in bothering to explain things to a stranger

this

you shouldn't be that weak after a 3 month break

what were your lifts at before you quit the gym?

Squat 125kgx5
Bench 75kgx5
Deadlift 145kgx5

14 pullups
38 pressups

70kg bodyweight

at the gym yesterday all i could do was squat 60kg, bench 45kg and deadlift 90kg.

So you can bench the bar?
I hope your excuse is a serious injury because nothing else explains that after 2 years of lifting.

the fuck kind of a bar weighs 45kg?

i fractured my spine last year actually

was only a crush fracture so im not permanentlt paralysed, but it was pretty bad

oh yeah im retarded

Why did you even make this thread then? fuck off you sad loser

>2 years
>being this dyel

ITT: DYELs who think that theyre first month of newb gains is representative of longterm gain speed.
Depending on where you started from 2 years really isnt that long at all, especially once individual genetics are considered. You children see the top 1% of users posting (and inflating) their progress, and think thats the generic baseline everyone should reach.
Idiots.

post a picture of yourself

Don't be a sad cunt, be a sickkunt

Can't im at the gym. Only been lifting for 6 months and my stats are already comparable after starting as a skelly bitch.

Genetic loser detected

Be grateful someone decided to help you man. He probably saw you were vulnerable and just wanted to help. Nothing to be ashamed of. When you're old and dying maybe you'll remember one of the few people who had compassion for his fellow man on your deathbead.

Keep going back. I've had to miss the gym for months at a time for the military and the first lift back is always the worst. Your muscles have a strength "memory" of sorts and the strength will come back faster than noob gainz. It's a speed bump but you can still make it. You should be back to DLing 3 plates in a month of so.

yeah breh

>Squat 125kgx5
>Bench 75kgx5
>Deadlift 145kgx5

is completely normal after 2 years you're absolutely right

>he thinks there is a "normal" in fitness
You just outed yourself as a newb. Dont you have an argument about SS to attend to or something, la'?

t. pajeet

You grew all those muscles but couldn't grow a spine?

This is a meme right here.

He likely quit eating protein and also drinking a lot.

Actors lose muscle really fast.

In fact, if you get on a caloric deficit and dont ingest enough protein then you can lose muscle in no time.

>bench
>crushing 4pl8 like its nothing
>orig max was 1pl8
>gymbros laughing
>puts a quarter into the machine
>weight increases
>crush ribs
>blood pooling into lungs
>forgot to fucking turn on machine before benching

Neurosynaptic pathing efficiency. It's why power lifters and weightlifters basically do the same shit, over and over and over and over and over again forever, while body builders are all about shocking the body and all that shit.

Disturbing a routine is actually bad for strength training, it interferes with the co-ordination your muscles have built in response to the stresses you've imposed on them.

It's actually more important than sheer muscle size in skilled lifts.

Wish some fit dude would help me. When I go to the gym everyone just let's me struggle.

just get back into it. Start from scratch. I assume you already know the dieting stuff, so just build up your lifts like you did two years ago. Show that cunt ex who got the better deal.

Don't give up, I believe in you

fuck son, it's only been two weeks but i haven't been back and have lost 7 pounds already

literally all i do at work and home is daydream so i won't think of her, it's sucks

feel ya

You'll do just fine if you stick to it.

it's pretty normal for the average person after 2 years if you aren't completely retarded. if you aren't retarded at all maybe half a year-year

If you aren't a troll you are one of the biggest retards I've ever seen congrats

>2 years of lifting
>75kgx5 bench
Yeah, you deserved being treated like a dyel. I hope you're female to be benching only that much after 2 years of training.

I'm going through a breakup right now m8

The only time I feel sane is when I'm in the gym or the dojo. It's the only time where she doesn't matter. How did you drop it any stay sane? How much did you drink?

You're the newbie. I started lifting when I was 15 and a bit before my 16th birthday my stats were 100/115/155 b/sq/dl all in kg.

Strewth

>squats on smith maching
>too much weight
>60kgs
>slowly crushing user to death
>wishes someone would help
>everybodies laughing
>wants to desperately be accepted as part of the gymbro crew
>"ohoos spaghettioos"
>ruptious laughter as anons head meets his shins
t. the oblivious gym jester

Fuuukin Orange peel. Doesny add up.

Use this to your advantage. Muscle memory will give you fast progress. Then you can scare him with your "superior genetics"

>going to greece for friends wedding in august
>going from there to Bulgaria for a 5 day tour
>total of 10 days

How do i exercise in that time fuck

The hotel for the greek wedding has a gym but i can't find any pictures and expect it will just be a couple of treadmills.

I guess i could just do like an hour of swimming in the sea?

Buy yourself a snorkel and mask and go free diving around the rocks coz that's where the life is. If you haven't done it before you're in for a treat.

AAYYY!!!!! MY NIGGA!!!

>2 years for this
nigga I was 59kg skelly and i got these numbers after six months

This guy and paranoid business guy are the only good characters on the show. The rest of the show is pretty shit imo.

Are you the squatting bodyweight in sandals guy?

What muscle memory if he had no muscle and only benched 75kgx5

>Not going to an original gymnasium while in the home of the Greek Gods themselves.

Never gonna make it......

>be me
>injured shoulder
>haven't been able to workout in like 3 months
>when it's healed I'll only have 1 month until I go back to uni with girls and all my friends who are strong af

How to make the most possible gains in 1 month? Will going to the gym 2x per day work or will I not have enough recovery?

I actually stopped drinking when I went through a breakup recently, and I spent more time in the gym and outside doing cardio

Key

depends on your goal
when you speak about gains do you mean hypertrophy or strength?
I'm not sure about those 2x per day workouts but
if you use them in a clever way you might ramp up the volume significantly to gain more (but you'd have to eat like a beast and get enough sleep)

What were / are your stats? Took last summer off, it only took a month before I was pushing new PR-s.