What kind of specific exercises can i do to not be thicc anymore...

what kind of specific exercises can i do to not be thicc anymore? im 5 ft 90 lbs but literally all of my body fat is in my ass and thighs, its like that for every woman in my family

no matter how little i eat or weigh they wont go away

Bitch at 90 pounds you aint got no fat

im 5 ft though

black girls are made for BSC (big slavic cock)

C O L O N I Z E D

im white

If you're actually 90 lbs and not bullshitting yourself, your legs aren't going to get any smaller, there's no more you can do. I've gone sub 90 and it's fucking disgusting, my boyfriend was repulsed by me--just lift weights & eat at least 1200 calories a day and learn to live with your body dysmorphia

protip: you're not actually thicc

girls are retarded and think any girl that isn't a skeleton is "thicc"

nice bait

Bitch you underweight already, you need to gain weight. You probably dont have shit to lose and are actually starving yourself.

im fine with being thicc i just hate getting creepy stares when i wear tight clothing like jean shorts and shit and my thighs and ass just explode out of them

id rather just get rid of them, maybe id get less creepy stares

post pic.

even at 5', 90lbs seems underweight

Just stop being a woman

Or you can wear longer pants if it actually bothers you--guys are going to look at you no matter what unless you're a hideous fatty. I have disproportionately large tits and I just cover them up unless it's obscenely hot out. It's not hard, some fucking women walk around in burqas all day--also I think this is bait

im trying

i live in cali and its hot as fuck

here you go, as you can see my calves are really thin but for some reason my thighs are like hello this is where all the fat is gonna go

i assume this is a bait thread because most people aren't autistic enough to think 90lbs is overweight.

But if not. You look fine. Nobody gives a shit. Read the stickie. Fuck off.

i dont think im overweight, i said i just want to get rid of the fat in my thighs and ass and im assuming that means certain types of exercise because im 90 lbs so eating less isnt gonna do anything

hence my OP?

why are you on this board? this board is for lifters? if you ACTUALLY LIFT and aren't shitposter you realize you are the equivalent of fucking nothing with no mass asking if they should cut or bulk?

GO LIFT

jesus fuck work on your arms

nobody can actually tell what you look like though because youre wearing clothes. not even memeing, needs to be front and back in underwear

im not a lifter or a regular here, i just wanted to know which specific exercises are good for getting rid of fat in the thighs and ass

thanks for your help Veeky Forums i really appreciate it

Read the stickie then retard.

Veeky Forums is not your self-esteem machine. Fuck off.

there's nothing in the sticky that answers my question, the 1st link doesn't even work

spot reduction is a myth, women naturally store more fat on their lower body anyway.

more to the point you aren't thicc. you're slightly above average in the hip department, probably body dysmorphia.

i mean yeah im not super T H I C C or anything, but that is where all of my body fat is stored and i just wanna get rid of it because im really small and most clothing my size is not really made with having all your body fat in your ass and thighs in mind, it blows. plus creepy men stares.

i guess i just have to live with it then, thanks anyway

Here. Let me spoonfeed you since you'll keep shitposting until some idiot indulges you anyways.

Stickie Includes:
>Losing weight in any specific area isn't possible. Ergo: you can't only lose belly fat, leg fat, etc.
>Losing weight in general involves a calorie deficit that is supplemented by strength training for increased metabolism and cardio for a higher TDEE

tl:dr - eat less do more and you'll get cut. If you don't want to lose more weight over your whole body then too bad.

yeah unfortunately its not going to go away without getting even skinnier on the top half. one day you'll be happy for it.

lol obvious bait confirm

HAHAHA she thinks shes thicc.
She thinks she get stares cus creepy.

Bitch those looks are in concern.
>dam look at that starved child
>should i call child protection?
>should i make a bowl of eggs? and force her to eat them all?

Being tiny and not having tits will make even creepier men stare at you. You want men to stop looking at you? Get fat. Get really fucking fat.

i told you dumb ass, we cant tell what your body looked like