Veeky Forums Legends

ITT Post people who you consider to have "made it".

Clarence.

Casual
Quad
TomCruiz
Tricep
Basically all the roidfags who made it and took off

fpbp

Future me.

That dude is fucking unreal

masT

Considering he started as a parkouring twink? he is well beyond legend

He's snatching upwards of 200kgs and is literally doing only compounds and is vegan too
I mean he roids for damn sure pulling those number without lots of equipment and his strength and size gains took off fast in his later career which is illogical
But credit where credit is due, he's impressive as hell and literally top tier in genetics

DNAguy

Holy shit

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

Jeff Nippard.

Im a manlet and he gives me hope. Also he's completely natty, qt asian gf and all the exercises he recommends are back up by scientific studies he's read. Most likely smarting than any of Veeky Forums's permabulk retards

*smarter

If you ever want to feel like drop kicking a puppy read the comments on the imgur post he made about his transformation workout

What kind of gear did he use?

LOL

Never going to make it.

If you think you need gear for that you're an idiot

He looks like Freddie Mercury

pls no blly

He is cleaning 220+ but his snatch pr is 186kg I think. Attempted 190kg snatch.

There was a guy who posted in a facial gains thread maybe 6 months to a year ago who is the most gorgeous guy I think I've ever seen. He looked like a young Pierce Brosnan but better.

Didn't save the picture but hot damn.

Said he was gay tho. Of course.

Confirmed never going to make it.

Man you weren't kidding. dumping a few.

To summarize

>guy posts amazing transformation
>"no try an inneffective workout like WALKING"
>"don't listen to this advice that obviously works, READ A BOOK"
>"tots fake lol"

god people are dumb

>you need gear to lose fat
Put down the jar of mayo, boogie

He pretty much can kick anyone's ass.

The ones whose credentials clearly comprised entirely of reading the stickies on the bodybuilding.com forums were the worst.
>ONE leg day?!
>Umm, yeah, beginners shouldn't work out 2 days in a row
>You would have gotten better results doing a program like SS or SL
>This guy must be on gear because 3x a week full body routines are the only way for natties to make gains
Fucking morons

>lol it only took me one year guys!

t.DNACuck

hahaha I skipped over those because I was looking for the ones with the fatties.

>incredible results
>this thing I read somewhere means you did it wrong

Scooby made it years before posting on Veeky Forums
Quad
ATIWAB
Tinytrip
Addie
TLDRtuna
Zyzz (lel sauna)
CAMB
Ennui?
STEROID ABUSING KANGAROO

I think truecrypt died
TYVD is probably still around plotting the death of other trips

Fuck, most newfriends won't remember these fags today

/r/ing that pic with all the old Veeky Forums trips

>tfw I remember all of them
Why'd I stay? everyone else left.

Year four here. Sup

>been here 8 and a 1/2 years
forever newfag here

The only and only

Where were you before Veeky Forums?
I've always been over at HIFFWE

There wasn't really anything for me before 4chinz cus I was like 12 when I started lurking. Found Veeky Forums and other boards and that was the beginning of the end

With the right dieting coupled with noob gainz, it's doable. He also exercized 6 days a week (PPL).

You're a fucking retard.

I've been here for 10 fucking years. I used to spend hours on /b/ and /v/ in highschool and college.

When my broke up with my gf in 2011, I migrated to Veeky Forums and have been here ever since. Funny thing is, this site hasn't changed a bit. The memes and threads seem different but it's all the same shit.