Is this a good workout bros?

is this a good workout bros?

vimeo.com/222114690

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
youtu.be/9YqnuUokcRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would sooner be doing crossfit than.. whatever this is.

cucks literally trying to uncuck themselves.

>trying to uncuck yourself
>needing a special group to train with because gyms and typical classes are "too masculine" of a culture

the fact you opt for an emasculated regime because the alternative is too manly kind of proves that you're destined to fail

This is so fucking gay.

This was kind of hard to watch

Wow

>not keeping your hands up
>not twisting your core and foot when throwing a punch
>not rolling your shoulder

This is why scrawny weebs shouldn't teach combat skills. I know some people don't keep their hands up and can manage but they aren't even keeping them down either. Its like far apart in the middle where they just leave their bodies completely open

oh my goodness.

Why not go to a regular self defense or boxing class? Why can't they do anything right?

Leftists love free shit

Also. Good training places are expensive. I paid $100 a month for MMA

They want to be part of a cool edgy, exclusive, underground club. That's it. Also it's free like
said, but there are lots of alternatives out there, the salvation army offers karate for free or really cheap for all ages. This is just edgy hipsters being edgy and want to have their own club to brag about it.

Is salvation army karate good? Karate can either be the GOAT Martial Art or terrible

>Leftists love free shit

Red states are the most dependent on federal subsidies and hand-outs: wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Seems the right "loves free shit" more.

Jesus, I'm paying $40 a month for my boxing club. Although it doesn't have a gym, just some bags and sparring equipment.

>No mention of race in the study

:
^
)

Needing =/= Wanting

Well I don't know about your coach, but mine is legit. Fought in the UFC, multiple time champ in smaller professional promotions, participated and won NAGA in tournaments.

He was a wrestler/grapple kinda guy for the most part, but he was also a great striker. He made us spar and his students have a pretty good record in pro/amateur fights. I'm still waiting a couple years before I start fighting

>tfw wish I didn't have to move and leave that gym for another one

If you'll notice on the bottom right of the thumbnail you'll see "unicorn riot" the cringes the and most pathetic YouTube channel out there.
youtu.be/9YqnuUokcRI

>fags start working out
>minor test boost
>reach limits of their workout and incorporate some weight lifting
>more test boost
>two years later the 'swole left' is now a part of the right wing
Kek

Good Lord there probably isn't a single grown man's worth of testosterone between the lot of them

My coach used to be the north island welterweight champion (New Zealand, so that's roughly the same as saying the best boxer in Houston). He's 65 now, still fit as fuck. Kinda reminds me of the coach off Rocky.

This exact scenario happened to a guy I know
Turns out the instinct to protect tribe and family from outside threats is strongly linked to testosterone
Who knew

Hey! I live in the Houston area! Were you using that city as an example? If not I'd like to check the place out

see

They don't want to be in a masculine gym.

The fuck

thats where all the poor people and minorities live!!!

Everybody loves free shit
If you gave me free shit, I'd take it.

are niggers accounted for in the study?
also
kys cuckboy

>wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Their metrics for determining "dependency" are pretty bad. They have California down as one of the least dependant states. California, a bankrupt state that needs half a trillion dollars in federal spending every year is not dependant on the federal government according Jeffery Chapman of WalletHub. I guess he isn't wrong so long as you take their random metrics with random weightings to decide "dependency" as the true definition of dependency.

It would be better to show more concrete numbers, like federal funding per capita, and funding percentage of GDP.

It would also be interesting to break this down by county and then by race. Golly gee, I wonder what that would look like.

wew lad
California has a budget surplus and provides more (the most out of all states) to the the Federal Government than it takes

Not the most, but one of the top out of all states.
California provides more to the government than it gets from the government

Also, California has one of the smallest food-stamp rates out of all states
Red states are at the top.
California also makes up 14% of the US economy, with Texas at second place with only 8% of the US economy. The Californian economy is nearly double the size of Texas.

you can just tell all of them have left leaning-far left political views

I live in SoCal and if there is a week where the EBT payments don't go through I can guarantee the state will look like Mad Max before the funds are restored.