I'm vegetarian. How much am I fucking my gains?

I'm vegetarian. How much am I fucking my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabletable.org/263/pesticides
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what gains?

depends on what you're eating

Gotta eat them proteins, bro. Diet only matters when it comes to macros/mircos and how much of what you get.

You are still a subhuman for me. You understand that killing animals is wrong but you have no problem to rape and torture them their entire lives for your milk, eggs, honey, etc.? Fuck off

As long as you're getting enough calories you're probably good

>rape and torture bees for honey

You realize they just naturally make honey by instinct? Like beekeepers don't force them to make honey. They also mindlessly produce way more than they would need, so we can collect most of it and it doesn't hurt them at all.

You kill many to be able to take the honey.

I'm a vegetarian with many allergies.two of them are lactose and egg. This means I end up eating almost the same diet as you. People like you are why I call myself a vegetarian and not a vegan.

>muh animals
im glad ill never be this cucked

Hardly. You use smoke to prevent them from defending the hive and they don't even know you've been in there to take the combs.

Cows exist to serve the holy aryan race, and we holy aryans exist to serve the cows in return and protect them from brown subhumans who want to eat them.

Stupid vegan bitch, you fuck off

Not all of us are veg because we anthropomorphize animals like you brainlet

Vegans kill more animals by using pesticides than meat eaters do eating meat. If you're not home growing your own veggies user you're a hypocrite.

meat eaters use no pesticides?

>vegans
>being productive

Lmao, vegetarians do all the real work in society. Vegans are beta liberal cucksters who spend all of their energy crawling between the anemia clinic and whole foods for more estrogen laden soy and B12 supplements (BUT ITS A TOTALLY NATURAL DIET U GUISE)

Dairy and eggs are the best protein sources available. You're fine.

>pesticide
>meat

it's like you're not even trying...

I'm sure you get your vegan groceries by giving money to large chain that are actively involved and participate in the mass slaughter and distribution of animal slaughter.

For animals, no, don't be retarded...

sustainabletable.org/263/pesticides
??? what do animals eat? haha. you guys are silly

Yes. You are a faggot

>I'm vegetarian. How much am I fucking my gains?

Not really, ma man. It's gonna cost you more, and be more difficult, but you don't need meat to get huge.

Just makes it much much easier, and it's also delicious, but you do you ma man.

Even if that were true, their meat isn't being bought
On a large scale, this would cause that company to not participate in animal slaughter

He said, using technology made with glue made out of the bones of slaughtered animals.

Wait, they genetically modify things so that the plants actually contain pesticides?

What the fuck am i suppsoed to eat then?

Eat loads of egg and milk. Lentils and chickpeas are God tier too.

Ethical consumerism won't solve animal exploitation user

Thank you vegan friend, I will go proceed to hunt and grow all my own food now that you have sickened me to this end...

>it's okay because we kill less!
Doesn't that go against your whole philosophy?

how autistically vegetarian are you?

can you have fish? dairy? eggs?

If you can have fish then there's absolutely no harm since salmon/seabass/mackarel + tilapia/cod will give you absolutely every advantage a meat eater has.

Buy non-GMO or move to Europe. The GM pesticide itself isn't too bad, although the plants overproduce it by a v large margin (it's a natural pesticide from a bacterium). The secondary pesticides (usually neonicitinoids) are worse.

I avoid all that shit as much as possible tbqph.

Name one nutrient that is hard to get on a vegan diet.

Everything because plants have shitty bioavailability compared to meat and dairy.

gains

self respect

Source
That's not a nutrient

I ditched meat *because* of self respect

>??? what do animals eat?
In my case grass that wouldn't be useful otherwise since the terrain is too steep to plant anything.

Jesus Christ. I bet you think niggers deserve rights too.

Eat a shitton of beans, chickpeas or lentils each meal.

If you don't wanna do that, stop being vegan.

As long as you're not vegan - not much

You're good as long as eggs, dairy and a decent amount of fish are the main staples of your diet.

>how autistically vegetarian are you?
I'm smart enough to know I'm making literally no difference on the meat industry so my not eating meat (including fish) is purely a personal thing. No dairy because I'm already lactose intolerant.

>m-muh protein

Daily fucking reminder

>Comparing fast food to real food
Oh gee...
Here's some real fucking meat facts...
Nutrition Facts
Tuna, bluefin, cooked
Amount Per 3 oz (85 g)
Calories 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g 7%
Saturated fat 1.4 g 7%
Polyunsaturated fat 1.6 g
Monounsaturated fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 42 mg 14%
Sodium 43 mg 1%
Potassium 275 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Protein 25 g 50%
Vitamin A 42% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 6%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 20%
Vitamin B-12 153% Magnesium 13%

Not much to be honest. I've been vegetarian for a year. I've lost fat, gained muscle, and my 1reps have gone up. But that's because I eat a shit load of the protein rich veggies. Honest sometimes I get tired of eating

you forgot the mercury and PCB's

>honey
fuck you m8. I'm a beekeeper you are a fucking hypocrite if you eat basically any sort of fruit/vegetable/nut that is mass produced that gets pollinated by bees

Bees are brought in by truck loads to pollinate blueberry fields, almond trees, etc. You have no problems eating the byproduct that is a result of beekeepers but you complain about people eating honey when it is the same thing as eating almonds.

Bees are left with way more honey than they ever need as well, it would serve no purpose to take all their honey and decimate your own hive. They aren't killed taking their honey, they are lightly smoked, it doesn't harm them in any way. They are treated and given proper shelter from nature/predators.

This is why I hate fucking vegans.

Not included
>Hypertension aggravating nitrates
>Horomone alerting preservatives
>Increased risk of diabetes
>Increased risk of heart failure
>Increased risk of cancer
>Suboptimal nutrition
>Suboptimal price

What the hegg mane