Anyone here eaten too much while trying to gain and just gotten fat instead of muscular?

Anyone here eaten too much while trying to gain and just gotten fat instead of muscular?

Fuckin worried m8s, this belly is rotund as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141833981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bulking is bullshit. All you're doing is packing on fat and calling it progress.

any bulk but lean bulk is a bad idea

lean slightly muscular dudes will always be healthier and more attractive than heavily muscled fatties

stay lean and stay hungry my friends

Well how do you gain muscle without eating more protein

Eat more protein AND keep lifting but don't eat too much. Watch your weight and body for changes.

Ok say I hit my protein goal ~150g per day but only hit maintenance calories, will I still gain weight? No right? Anons help why am I retarded

You won't gain weight or strength.

People bulk because the optimal amount of calories you need per day to gain muscle, and stay at 12% bf or whatever, changes all the time, so it's easier just to eat a little more, then you know you are maximizing gains. You can always cut later.

Thats what happens when you are DOING SS +GOMAD

Guilty. I just left out 500 kcals yesterday because I think I'm getting fatter with no strength gains.

My diet is not exactly clean though. Gonna have to do something about it.

No. Doing ppl + customized diet high in protein (eggs, cheese, yogurt, ground beef, some pasta, chicken etc, whey) so that I'm hitting 150g protein and then usually hitting around 2000 calories or a little more by then.

You forgot to lift while bulking
common mistake

im on a cut and building muscl right now

>1500 cals
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

By lifting weights and eating enough that you dont burn muscle but the energy you introduce goes to repairing it instead of fat

nigga unless you've been lifting for years there is no point in the bulk cut cycle
it's just a placebo to make you feel like you're progressing, while in fact you're just gaining fat and then losing it along with some muscle

I have been lifting for 1.5yr, cutting and doing cardio at the moment, getting better gains than ever before

W A I T R O S E
A
I
T
R
O
S
E

so what's the alternative then?

how the fuck are you surviving on 1,5k of cals... that's like one of mine three meals...

Stay at a sensible fat% and lift weights.
Bodyweight is often a good gauge, if you have decent strenght but struggle to do pullups, then you might wanna trim some fat.

Im a dude on a cut lmao

Im more of a tesco guy but I temporarily moved back into parents house while Im starting a company with my dad.

You arent lifting hard enough

Im on 1000kcal deficit in order to cut 2lbs a week.

Im strength training too and actually managing a tiny progressive overload atm too. forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141833981

then when i get down to 10-12% Im lean bulking my way to the stars

>Not aiming for SHW-mode

How do you not get injured?

For three days I ate at a 1000 defecit and I lifted for all those days and I started getting joint pains in my shoulder and my triceps was hurting for days.

Follow your dreams.

I work full body 3 days a week

I actually am very prone to injury as it is. My right knee is fucked from a dislocation a few months ago. I think I have loose cartilege. I need to get it checked really. I switched from squats to box squats and deloaded a whole bunch. Im working my hams and glutes way more than my knee tendons now.

I take Omega 3. I also try to get some protein in the form of collagen. I make bone broth sometimes.

Apple cider vinegar is also supposed to help with joints. Make sure to splash some in when cooking. The flavour is incredible too.

Im also eating Bulb Of Garlic A Day and use essential oil lotions as painkillers

I'm with this user, I don't have to calculate shit if I'm bulking(not overdoing it tho). Once I hit my strength goals for the season, I just cut down

What calculator does Veeky Forums trust to calculate their TDEEs?

Well, yeah, it's actually quite common around these parts, even though it shouldn't be.

You shouldn't gain weight just for the sake of it, no matter how much you eat your muscle gain rate is pathetic in comparison to that of a roidfag, roidfags actually need to eat more to maximize their gains, natties can only gain so much.

I want to know this as well.

Just say you're cultivating mass

Ameritards....

Millions survive on less than that each day