This body type

Is this body type possible? I have never seen anything more perfect than this and I want to know if it's possible to look this amazing.I am decently looking, did track and field for 11 years ( currently i'm 19). A little bit of abs and muscle on me, not much. What exercises should I be focusing? I'm a beginner in everything that is related to nutrition, gym and such, usually the coach told me what to eat, do and everything else. Sorry if I typed something wrong or omitted something, I trust Veeky Forums more than reddit or random google searches so that's why I'm here.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move your body in challenging ways be it through sports, lifting, gymnastics and eat properly for about 2 years

that's just low body fat % with a few months of lifting weights

Eating properly- just no fast food and no sugary drinks?

This is how I look atm.

be 6' +
be white
have tall, wide forehead, chiseled jaw, high cheekbones and maxilla
have long bones and above average frame
eat and exercise a lot (physique not mass)

This, lots of whatever intense cardio you enjoy and an immaculate diet. Also genetics, obviously

Thanks for the advice!

Your arms are disproportionately small

arno breker is the GOAT

What the ACTUAL fuck does an IMMACULATE diet stand for

No sugar, no meat, no eggs or fake protein.

Intravenous Mixed Martial Arts Cum Urine Lactating Asshole Trenbolone E-statter

>no meat
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/

Yeah it's possible

You are impressed by the thick neck and forearms with ultra low bf which admitedly is hard to pull off since they tend to atrophy first during a cut. It's easy to maintain a model program like this though

Neck extensions - back, front, side. Erry day.
Wrist Curls/Holds - erry day
Run/Ride for legs.
Situps x120 erry day
pushups x100 erry day OR Go to gym for bench press at every angle and variation.

If you notice all the A-listers in hollywood who were models have muscley necks, chest and abs.

Thank you all for the advice, I'll try my best to follow it.

This is my goal physique as well, all the mass monsters in modern bb-competitions look unhealthy and unathletic as fuck.

Possible and easy. Do Kettlebells and forget eerything else.