Daily reminder that being alone for so long is as unhealthy as smoking 15 cigarettes a day

>daily reminder that being alone for so long is as unhealthy as smoking 15 cigarettes a day

You need to realize that you have the power to make someone here less lonely user. Do you shower in the gym?

im not alone, I have you guys, r-right??

How the fuck do normies get gfs??? REEEEE
Im not even autistic..

Its just i dont go to school... i only work and go out to venues sometimes but how can i make it happen anons??

Well, breakups and divorces aren't healthy either

Make random opportunities to talk to girls outdoor ex. While in bus "Where are you going?" "there are a lot of people there". I'm autistic but i found my gf this way.

Asking random girls where their destination is wont get them to be your gf user... can someone post legit advice

Really, if you're very non-autistic you can make this work.
My cousin got his gf by just walking up to her and talking to her for a bit before asking for her number. He's handsome and funny though, so idk how well this works if you aren't.

>He's handsome and funny

I always wonder how bad i would be in dating and hooking up with girls if i werent attractive.
I totaly suck at the game but luckily i get attention because of my looks.
I still feel akward around girls tho, especially if they are >7/10.

If I was a chick and you asked me something like that I'd tell you to fuck off and think you're a weirdo.

where the fuck an i supposed to meet girls, cant do it at work cus its shitting where you eat or the gym because people dont want to talk there

you got it bro. exactly not at these places, but almost every other possible place. Parties, bars, events, etc.

I'm going to a quinceanera tonight and I literally don't know anyone besides the girl's brother. How do I not fuck this up?

I haven't hugged anyone in over 3 years I think? How bad is that?

The easiest way is to have male friends who you hang out with, people have parties and friends bring other friends. For example, I met my girlfriend through mutual friends at a rave, 2 of my good mates from uni are in long term relationships with girls from my highschool social group. People mingle within overlapping social circles. So step one is find male friends.

>be black
>go to a uni that's 80% white and 4% black
>black girls are unicorns there

FUCK
U
C
K

Well looks like I have no choice.

Why would you want to date a black girl anyway?

At my uni it's like 5% black and no exaggeration I have not seen a black girl that isn't loud and obnoxious 24/7

>I have not seen a black girl that isn't loud and obnoxious 24/7
It doesn't matter, we're stuck with them either way.

Then you white bastards whine and moan about HURR THOSE NIGGERS DONT RESPECT THEIR WOMEN, WHAT SAVAGES and forget that the only way to deal with black women is to brutally beat the shit out of them to make them behave.

both absolutely correct

GORILLA MINDSET

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR FRIENDS DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH NORMIES WHAT THEN WHEN WILL IT BE MINE TIME FOR GF

possibly one of the most typically 'Veeky Forums' things ever said.

well done user.

literally me. Last gf broke up with me probably cause I was too awkward around her. I'm working on loosing up around qts. Just got to stop caring about looking like an idiot or what they think

you probably have cancer

>tfw always alone and smoke at least 10 cigs a day
can it just fucking kill me already

Embrace the pain of loneliness.

well, my only circle of friends turned to drugs
so I pretty much left them. It's very hard to ignore messages from long time friends when you're lonely, but I just know that I'll become an opiate addict if I continue hanging out with them

I guess no friends is better than "bad" friends, isn't it?

How do I find new friends, pereferably Chads?

same. well i fell into the drug lifestyle and lost all my gains. 6months into sobriety and cutting everyone toxic off, except i haven't had one urge to respond to any of them. But I agree. No/few friends > toxic friends

Start drinking too desu

would still take 15-20 years, just neck yourself already

>Live on farm
>went to uni and didnt get a fg because was fat autist
>went back to farm when I was 25
>Every girl in the nearest smol towns either move to the city or gets married at 18
>only 2 girl I was in class at highschool with are still in town, both maried
>4 bars within 1h drive from my farm
>tried all of them, 90% men, 10% gfs of the men
>only events ever held in the towns are art festivals which only old people go to
>30 is getting closer every day
I seriously dont know what the fuck to do.
Some small hope I have is that my dad was 26 when he started going out with my mom who was 18 at the time, so I guess I have to find a way to meet 18 yo girls here before they move away, and who likes older men.

I have some friends from university i visit sometimes, only single girl I met through them was like 35 and fat.

>Not just giving up on 3D already

At least I don't have that feel anymore.

I am alone but not lonely faggot.

I can't just workout until someone loves me?

>I can't just workout until someone loves me?
humans? no.

>no friends offline and don't speak to anyone in rl, except at work or family
At least I have lifting, right?

why? embrace them and you will finally be popular.

What about all the men dating: the fatties, cheaters, whiney brats, the self absorbed, the infinitely needy, the wallet drainers.

Your outlook is such that even if you got gf, if she cheated on you, your outlook is so bleak you'd just accept it because it's better than no gf.

I know men who's partner control the finances and give them an allowance. They are happy when she comes back from the shop with white bread rather than brown.

Imagine buying your partner a reasonably priced, well maintained low milage car and she immediately takes it and uses it for a down payment on a bmw/merc on finance.

Imagine spending christmas with a spoilt brat with a pet lip when you never bought her that $500 handbag or shoes or jewel after she told you she didn't want anything and you know you're both $2500 behind on bills/rent for one of you losing a job earlier in the year.

The very thought of saying your working late while going to the pub because coming home to being berated as a man is easier to take half cut.

Finding out your wife who thought she could do better than you only to find out these better men only wanted her for a weekend and not the rest of her life, and now she wants you back because the only men who would want her or the rest of her life gave up on her when they found out she was with you.

Fkn hell. Why do you want to go out with your old highschool crushes. Half the women I know moved to the big city expecting great things. Nothing stopping you from doing that too... Unless you're getting dug in and comfy awaiting their slow return... And 90% all come back eventually.

>hey are happy when she comes back from the shop with white bread rather than brown.
I feel like this is a euphemism im not getting

What are you trying to say? don't get a gf because woman are shit?

Sauce?

oh you do user. you're just supressing it. one day it will all burst out and you'll start crying like a baby and maybe an hero

Mail order bride. Sure she'll leave after 7 years when she's legal but you then just get another younger one. Welcome em to our great country with a pussy pounding

some user in

But I'm not alone.
I always have you Veeky Forums

>these are the people giving you fitness advice

New blog update: I'm at the quinceanera and I'm at the family table despite not being family. Feels awkward man

What contributes more strongly towards my inevitable early death, my years of being a 330 lbs fatty, or my permavirginity and literally-not-a-single-friend solidarity?

H-how does loneliness contribute to poor health? I don't feel any depression or anxiety from it, and lead an active lifestyle.

Anyone else have trouble coming to terms with being alone forever? I used to be able to embrace the feeling of loneliness but at some point its overpowering...

Only he's below a 8/10

>25 years old
>kissless virgin
>no friends since I was 14
>no friends in hs --> no social skills --> no friends in college --> no friends post-college
>only child, barely see small extended family
>literally afraid to try to meet people because lack of friends, social life, and hobbies means people will see what a loser i am and ditch me instantly

never had a chance guys

IKTF

>had a relationship for a long time
>ended up toxic by the last year because of reasons
>get out of it
>spend time bouncing from girl to girl for 3 years while getting Veeky Forums
>finally meet an awesome girl
>connect immediately
>but, health issues
>they are now fucking dead

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

I will always remember the time I had with them but fucking hell I never connected to someone like that before.

Would do it again in a heartbeat but fuck. Wish they were alive.

How is it possible not to have a single friend
Even child molesters have friends

>people say to talk on public transportation to meet people
>i have taken the subway to work every day for the past few years
>can count on one hand the number of interactions i've had with people on the subway more than "sorry" if i bump into them
>no one talks on the subway anyway
>always think about the cute girls my age i see at my station/on the train with me and how if i was normal or good loooking i could probably strike up a conversation and get to know them and already have that commute in common

It's actually easier than you might think if you're an autist like we are. If you're normal, I can understand not getting it

My process

>kinda lose my small group of friends when I get to high school
>had acquaintances but no friends
>without friends you can't meet people and stay isolated
>as you stay isolated, your personality gets worse (bitter, sarcastic, annoyed, angry, etc)
>as personality worsens, people recoil from you, leading you to stay isolated
>cycle continues
>get to college, years of social isolation led to retard social skills and can't relate to people my age
>too afraid to try to socialize with others because no one has liked you for years so why would they, dont burden them with your presence
>stay alone in college
>post college, social skills basically at a level of an elementary schooler
>absolutely no clue how to relate to people your own age let alone older coworkers
>making friends after school is hard enough for normal people, let alone a friendless aspie
>cycle continues

Have friends and actually *ask* a girl on a date, most people here seem to think gf's magically appear when you're worth of one.

Fear of loneliness is just propaganda to prevent real deep introspection

It blows my mind that some men are controlled like that. Absolutely fucking deplorable.

I have no clue anymore. Second this.

>Hit on not constantly but consistently from 15-23
>Attractive enough to get dates, but too weird/autistic to into GF. At best we bang a few times then they ghost me.
>Literally haven't done anything to my appearance except get bigger/leaner
>Personality more or less the same
>Get productive hobbies apart from lifting (gardening/volunteering at animal shelter/BJJ.)
>Literally haven't had a girl I haven't known for years show any interest in speaking to me beyond necessary non-personal communication. I'm 26 now, and its always completely short and disinterested in any conversation apart from the necessities.

I don't get it. How the fuck did my charm completely disappear? I worked so hard. I just want to be loved....