Tfw wide hips

>tfw wide hips

how do I deal with this?

1 x 1 transition

Same question here. Only solution I can think of is, as always, bulk. Evens it out.

Become a trap.

Train shoulders and back to compensate

KEK HOLY SHIT

WOTLK BOYS

Bro youre literally me with a better tan and less abs. All anyone is gonna say is work back, lats and shoulders. Its really all we can do.

You have a frame that makes me wonder if you should be allowed to post on this website. Something oddly prepubescent about that body type.

If that's you pictured and you're not 14, just concentrate on putting some mass on. With a chest that doesn't end before your abs start you'll look a lot less bottom-heavy.

Fuck thats me r/n as I'm finishing my cut.

Not as extreme, maybe due to angle, but it's a similar shitty situation

I had this problem. Most likely you have hyperlordosis.

>tfw narrow waist but wide hips when low bf%, blocky core when bulking
should i back off on the squats or just get big legs and make my hips look smaller in comparison?

wotlk was the best expansion and if you disagree you need to leave Veeky Forums

Broaden your shoulderss (lateral delts)
Hide your hips as much as possible when posing
Pic related, check this guy "Rudy Coia", wide hips, but worked his shoulders and hides his hips when posing

What are some good shoulder and back exercises for someone who can't hit the gym/leave home, besided lateral delt exercises?

Train your obliques.

Pull-ups, chin-ups, back extensions, push-ups, handstand push-ups.

>tfw can do chin-ups, back extensions, push-ups and handstand push-ups just fine
>literally can't do a single pull-up

What do to fix this?

atleast you dont have gyno. Just be happy with what you have... or dont have.

post boipucci you qt thing

you should probably start lifting

Negative pull-ups, brother. Look it up!

Helped me immensly, seconded.

wide hips don't matter as long as your shoulders are wider
he's got a pretty good ratio of 1.6 to 1

Negatives

By how much can I increase the with of my shoulders and how do I do it?

t. shoulderlet

What the fuck is Pyramid of Giza doing on your abs?

Go to the fucking google, find a fucking plan or exercises and make one for yourself, go to the fucking gym and lift. Eat and rest and dont lose your fucking motivation you fucking skelly, you will be a virgin forever with these shoulders you fucking faggot. LIFT THESE MOTHERFUCKING WEIGHTS! Btw OHP should be your gf for now.

>only have two 12kg barbels
>too autistic to find and frequent a gym

Guess I'll start with the negative pull-ups

probably just kill yourself and hope that you'll come back as someone with not a so much fucked up frame

or become a qt3.14 femboi boypucci

Bulk and build mass on your upper body.

maybe try lowering estrogen levels by eating more vegetables

Will I get broad shoulders if I work out, or am I fucked by my genetics?

Maybe, maybe not. You'll at least look better.

Never, ever blame genetics again. Everyone has the chance to change something but most of them dont because they are a bunch of fucking lazy ass fags(dont be like that) that believe their "genetics" are just bad and cant do shit. Just eat alot (proteins 1g of prot per 1kg bodyweight, carbs, 2,5k-3k cals or more if you can) and hit the gym everyday without excuses and never give up if thats what you really want.

hnnngggggg

>ops abs

I've got wide as fuck hips. Be sure to nail obliques, lats, shoulders to give the illusion of a tapered waist

negatives or use the assisted pull-up machine. I did both to start

>>too autistic to find and frequent a gym
you'll never make it, and im not kidding. mental roadblocks will keep you unsuccessful and depressed your whole life. fix that shit.

This guy knows.

Do Pull-ups and shoulder press.

Check out Athlean-x vids on this very subject.

OP, heels 2" from wall, butt, shoulder blades, head (chin tucked in) against wall. If you can fit more than one hand through the arch in your lower back, you have hyperlordosis.
In most cases it can be improved by some simple exercises. Bulking up your upper torso will help. Hips forward a little (until your glutes engage). Stomach vacuums. Obliques.
This is your only hope. You can't get much more skelly...

>obliques
wouldn't that make your hips even wider?

Guess it could depend on your insertions. I have a long ass torso and my obliques sit quite higher than my hips.

>tfw wide hips too
That's why pullups and OHP will soon become your favorite excercises.

It makes your waist wider. Fridgemode is better than pearmode. May may not be good looking to some but at least it's not feminine.

cute :3

Use a rope and do neck hangs 1x1

>you'll never make it to the gym

Well duh

another one for the folder

Train deadlift until you're the strongest guy at your gym

>world of warcraft poster

yes, a child

No it would make his torso more of a square

You didn't activate your almonds.

lack of mass in the oblique, lats and core can give the illusion of wide hips
if OP puts on a lot of muscle mass the gap between the ribs and hips would probably fill up making it look normal

Overhead press, and pull over, pull up

Holy fuck. This post deserves way more (you)'s.

hahah

Fuck you all for giving him troll answers. The guy really needs our help.

only serious answer.

Lol